Fiancee Jewelry

Chicago, IL View map

One of Chicago’s premiere Jewelry stores, Fiancee Jewelry has been providing quality products and superior customer service for nearly 30 years. Fiancee Jewelry specializes in custom-made jewelry designs with a special focus on engagement rings, bridal sets, and diamond settings. All of our diamonds are hand selected and GIA certified. Owner and founder Pierre Massih is a master jeweler and diamond setter with decades of industry experience. His passion and knowledge, coupled with his warmth and respect for others, allows him to offer every customer service with honesty and integrity.

Alex S. Married on 05/30/2020

Couldn't have been better

We worked with Pierre at Fiancee Jewelry on our wedding bands and couldn't be happier with the outcome. We felt that he was very professional and honest with us every step of the way. He let us know what he felt was feasible and was fair with us on price (as opposed to other jewelers we spoke to who we felt were trying to up-sell us and make promises we felt they wouldn't be able to keep). He did a great job with our rings, and we plan to return to FIancee Jewelry whenever we need jewelry in the future!
    Richard Married on 05/01/2019
    This was not an easy experience by any means, and that was all on me. Pierre was fantastic and was with me every step of the way. I knew exactly what my now fiancée wanted, and Pierre and Maggie searched high and low until they found EXACTLY what I was looking for. I can only imagine what the experience would have been like if I would have gone with anyone else.

They were patient with me and kept giving me options until they found the perfect stone, an emerald cut Montana Teal Sapphire, which was apparently one of the more difficult stones that they ever had to find. All in all, I would not have changed a thing and I would highly recommend Fiancée Jewelry to anyone. If they could find and create the custom ring that I was looking for, then I have no doubt that you will walk away satisfied.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 05/01/2019

One of a Kind

Pierce's attention to detail and ability to find any stone to create a custom ring are the reasons we chose Fiance. The etching on our bands is stunning, and Pierre and his staff are wonderful, warm people. We will use Fiance Jewelry for any and all future jewelry needs.

31 N Wabash Ave. Chicago, IL, 60602
Location of (Fiancee Jewelry)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding