Christopher Duquet

Evanston, IL View map

Christopher Duquet Fine Jewelry Design is a full-service custom design shop and jewelry studio located at 1224 Chicago Avenue in Evanston, IL.

Our story starts with Christopher and includes the team of expert craftsmen and women that Christopher has assembled at his studio in Evanston. The team is drawn from around the country and around the world. They are all outstanding professionals and specialists in their field who share a love of beautiful gemstones and jewelry design. Their expertise and passion is what fuels this creative enterprise and keeps this studio at the top of their craft including Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Bespoke Jewelry Design and gifts.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

• Lexie
    Lexie Married on 08/02/2020

Get your engagement ring from christopher duquet!

I can not emphasize enough how much I loved my experience working with Christopher Duquet Fine Jewelry and the amazing team of people who work there! My now husband and I got my engagement ring there and from beginning to end, they were amazing. Villi was so gracious and helpful, kept our budget in mind, while helping me find the ring of my dreams. Then, to top it off, when we decided to elope on a moments notice while the ring was still being made, Villi worked her magic, got the ring finished in time and overnighted it to our destination elopement in Montana to arrive the day before our wedding. I would recommend Christopher Duquet to anyone and everyone looking for an engagement ring, anniversary gift, or just something special. They are one of those rare establishments who actually seem to care, aren't just trying to push product, and have a class and integrity that is not easy to find. Plus, I feel like I was able to get something very unique, not the cookie cutter rings the big box stores try to push!

Christopher Duquet's reply:

Congratulations! We were so happy to have been a small part of your wedding, it was a true pleasure. We wish you both the best and a wonderful life together.
    Sourav Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent to work with

Had a great experience working with Villi and the team at Christopher Duquet to design an engagement ring for my fiancee. I had a specific vision in mind and Villi did a tremendous job of bringing it to life while also staying within budget. From sketching out a design to picking a stone and producing the final product, I couldn't have been more satisfied with Villi's partnership and the overall experience. We will definitely be going back for our wedding bands as well!

Christopher Duquet's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a true pleasure working with you. We hope you have a wonderful life together!
  • Ms. Mary Kate
    Mary K. Married on 09/15/2018
    Restyle your heirloom ring here! I got a good value on some old gold that I brought in, and ended up not spending a dime of my cash monies on the gorgeous restyling of my mother's engagement ring.

The people who work here are real artists. I love that you can see their workbench when you walk in.

1224 Chicago Avenue #102 Evanston, IL, 60202

T-F 10AM-5:30PM SAT 10AM-5PM Closed Sundays and Mondays
Location of (Christopher Duquet)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding