christopher duquet fine jewelry design

christopher duquet fine jewelry design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About christopher duquet fine jewelry design

Award winning Custom Jewelry Design in Chicago Evanston

Christopher Duquet Fine Jewelry Design is a full-service custom design shop and jewelry studio located at 1224 Chicago Avenue in Evanston, IL.

Our story starts with Christopher and includes the team of expert craftsmen and women that Christopher has assembled at his studio in Evanston. The team is drawn from around the country and around the world. They are all outstanding professionals and specialists in their field who share a love of beautiful gemstones and jewelry design. Their expertise and passion is what fuels this creative enterprise and keeps this studio at the top of their craft.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow christopher duquet fine jewelry design on

11 Reviews for christopher duquet fine jewelry design

Restyle your heirloom ring here! I got a good value on some old gold that I brought in, and ended up not spending a dime of my cash monies on the gorgeous restyling of my mother's engagement ring.

The people who work here are real artists. I love that you can see their workbench when you walk in.

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I went to every jeweler in Chicago but ended up back at Christopher Duquet. I’m very glad I did. They are very detailed and do amazing work. We will be back for the wedding ring and future pieces as well. New customer for life. Thanks, again!

Profile Picture Scott , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Friendly, professional and experts! It was such a positive experience and the designers really listen to what you want. The best!

Profile Picture maribel, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

christopher duquet fine jewelry design FAQ

Appraisal