Stanley Brown Jewelist

Chicago, IL View map

Since 1912, families have trusted us for all their jewelry needs. We specialize in custom design services, as well as, a selection of unique ready-made items in our store. We have a selection of ready-made engagement rings, wedding bands, wedding day jewelry for both bride and grooms, and bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts.

For over one hundred years, it has been the cornerstone of Stanley Brown Jewelist to operate with honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. From your smallest repair needs to your largest purchase, you will receive personal service and attention.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

1 User photo

• Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 01/16/2021

Excellent neighborhood shop

The husband and wife duo at Stanley Brown are excellent. They were extremely patient with us when we were initially shopping and helped us figure out what we like. We ended up ordering my husband's silver band from them and using them to resize my gold solitaire engagement ring and a gold and diamond band I found elsewhere. They cared to call me back to confirm the pricing was okay for us before they started work. If you want to shop local in Chicago, this is the jeweler for you.
  • Suzannah
    Suzannah L. Married on 08/17/2019

Sizing, Appraisal & Cleaning

Stanley Brown did the sizing, appraisal and cleaning of my wife's heirloom wedding ring. They handled this very special item with the utmost respect and care. When I got the ring back, I almost didn't believe it was the same ring- they had cleaned it so thoroughly. This 70 year old ring looked brand new! We were both thrilled with the service and I'll be going back to get my wedding band sized.
    Laura Married on 09/02/2017
    Shawna (the engagement ring specialist) at Stanley Brown is awesome! We didn't know much about the ring purchasing process, and she helped us feel comfortable and guiding us through it. She gave us honest advice while playing off the preferences we voiced. We had a great engagement ring experience, so we went back to them for both our wedding bands too. They offered to regularly clean them if we stop by when we're in the neighborhood. We love supporting a local business, especially one with great people and customer service!

4751 North Lincoln Ave. Chicago, IL, 60625
Location of (Stanley Brown Jewelist)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding