2 North Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL 60602 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Bands & Co.

Wedding Bands Company The perfect marriage of old-world artistry and 21st century technology.Chicago Diamonds Biggest selection of Certified Diamonds, Engagement Rings,Wedding Rings, Custom Wedding Bands and Diamond Jewelry in Chicago.

Follow Wedding Bands & Co. on

facebook5
1842241963502603942001191347281157546779985931213n
427931407776699251554119134728115754148357867458575n
facebook
facebook3
facebook5
Wedding Bands & Co.

4 Reviews for Wedding Bands & Co.

Roosevelt Dillard · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Forever Moments Captured by Wedding Bands & Co. by Koroosh

Life is such that we are gifted with certain moments that last forever. These “forever moments” are most often captured in photographs. And yet, it is those that live boldly in our mind’s eye that become emblazoned on our hearts as if etched in stone and make life truly meaningful. Sprinkled among those, also come a few illustrious moments captured best by artisans wielding a discerning ear, a sharp eye for details, as well as an innate ability to envision and create the “dream come true.” The alchemy required to translate a love story into a unique engagement ring and wedding band is a significant undertaking. It requires an adept listener skilled at pairing passion to imagination! When my son, Roosevelt, brought Tish, the woman of his dreams home to meet me, a mother’s dream began…
    After more than 60 years, spanning three generations with our family jeweler in Michigan, it was no small feat to replace them. Due diligence had me pounding the pavement for days until I found Wedding Bands & Co. by Koroosh on 2 N. Wabash Ave. and Mory Tafreshi buzzed me in. From my initial conversation, to setting an appointment for my son to gain an education in diamonds and design protocols, right down to the cordial communications throughout the process, Mory exceeded my grandest expectations! I sought out expertise but instead gained an uncommon sense of ease. The time, the contemplative options, and the imparting of gemology were more than an exercise in good customer service. It was a sincere interest and desire to share his passion of commemorating true love!
    When I look back now on that beaming bright day in March 2018, where my son and I shared one of our biggest-to-date “forever moments,” I recognize now that feeling of a new beginning with pride. You know the one! Where a mother guides their child to the next level and then steps back and lets go. This is the moment we live for, hope to be present for, and dream of as they grow. It is imbued with all kinds of specialness of a bond seeded, cultivated, and now matured to be transferred and transformed into a love that words do not seem fit to describe. Letting go was easy. In fact, too easy; because I knew I was entrusting him into the most capable jewelers imaginable! They had my confidence to hold Roosevelt and his fiancée's promise and commitment in highest esteem. In moments that deeply affirm life, love, and all we hold dear, bedazzled with a token —nothing but the best, is the rule! For all she is to him; how large in her love she makes him feel; how bright they dream their future to be; Wedding Band & Co. is the only way to go! If you aspire to the 4:00 am rollover to your fiancée’s outstretched arm admiring her engagement ring and wondering what more, you can come up with long after you have bent a knee —ask for Mory. Nothing is more bespoken than what they can design especially for you!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sara · Married on 06/19/2010

We were very pleased with the service and quality of product. We were treated appropriately (although my husband and I are in our late 20s, we look much younger and a few places were quite rude during our search and got exactly what we wanted. We shopped around a lot for our rings, and we definitely thought their prices were competitive. My ring was substantially cheaper (at least $400 less) than any other store we looked at and it was customed designed to make sure that it was perfect. My husband's band is white gold, 6mm wide, with a brushed satin finish: $680. Mine is platinum, 3mm wide, with diamonds halfway around and milgrain detail: $830. Their turn around time was quite quick, about a month. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

What more can I possibly say about Koorash & Wedding Bands & Co. but that my entire experience with them has consistently been nothing but amazing!

My now husband worked with Koorash to design my unique and absolutely perfect engagement ring last year. Once we got engaged, he told me about how amazing it was to work with Koorash and I honestly could not believe that my "dream come true" engagement ring was designed & came to life just for me!

We both ordered our wedding bands from Wedding Bands & Co. as well and, of course, my band was specifically customized to match my engagement ring. My husband's band fits him so well (both measurement & style); needless to say, we are both extremely satisfied customers!

Not only does Wedding Bands & Co. design the most amazing pieces, but the people that work there are also amazing. Any & every time that I've been in the store, I always was welcomed by smiling faces and professional attitudes.

It's truly been a wonderful experience working with Koorash and his people & my husband and I look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Wedding Bands & Co. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 2 North Wabash Ave. Chicago, 60602 See on map