New York Jewelers

Chicago, IL View map

Whether you are looking for a unique diamond engagement ring to proclaim your love, looking for a watch to celebrate a promotion, or simply looking for a pick me up; look no further. We are here to celebrate your life, your successes, and your milestones together.

New York Jewelers is the largest local loose diamond dealer, guaranteed to have the stone that is as you unique as you are. We have thousands of mountings to choose from, but if you don't like what you see in the case, one of our custom design specialists will help you create the design that captures everything you imagined.

New York Jewelers is an authorized dealer for Tag Heuer, Movado, Michele, Longines, Tissot, Bell & Ross, Rado, Ebel, Perrelet, Oris, BRM, Chronoswiss, U-boat, Ball, Swiss Army, Oris, Hamilton, Burberry, Maurice Lacroix, and Michael Kors. We also have certified per-owned watches, such as Cartier, Rolex and many more. We also offer trade credit towards any new or certified pre-owned watch.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Custom Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

Chelse Married on 01/05/2019

Very professional and courteous

My husband was several states away from Chicago Illinois. He worked with Luke Thomas to get the perfect rings!! Just married January 5th!!!
    Marina Married on 05/04/2018
    My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Tim Jones at New York Jewelers. He was extremely impressed with the service. He said that he visit a few different jewelers and felt like he was being ripped off the whole time. When he stepped foot into New York Jewelers, Tim was super helpful, he made my fiancé feel welcome and never once pushed him into anything. My fiancé ended up buying my engagement ring here and we will be returning to see Tim for our Wedding bangs in a few months for sure.
    Jessica Married on 10/08/2016
    My husband bought my engagement ring from NYJ after 3-4 of this friends recommended them. Phil helped him find the perfect ring...Phil was very thorough, honest and most important, not pushy. Since my husband had such a great experience we decided to buy our wedding bands from them as well, which we love! They have a great selection, free ring cleanings anytime you want, resizing only takes a day or two (if not a couple of hours) and they have great customer service. Since then, we have recommended other friends and family, all who have had positive experiences!

New York Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are ecstatic that you and all of your friends have had such wonderful experiences. We wish you all the best for your upcoming wedding!

Real Weddings

• Kerem & Jennifer
    20 photos · 02/18/2017
  • Grant & Cydney
    35 photos · 05/30/2016

11 North Wabash Chicago, 60602
Location of (New York Jewelers)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding