11 North Wabash, Chicago, IL 60602 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About New York Jewelers

Whether you are looking for a unique diamond engagement ring to proclaim your love, looking for a watch to celebrate a promotion, or simply looking for a pick me up; look no further. We are here to celebrate your life, your successes, and your milestones together.

New York Jewelers is the largest local loose diamond dealer, guaranteed to have the stone that is as you unique as you are. We have thousands of mountings to choose from, but if you don't like what you see in the case, one of our custom design specialists will help you create the design that captures everything you imagined.

New York Jewelers is an authorized dealer for Tag Heuer, Movado, Michele, Longines, Tissot, Bell & Ross, Rado, Ebel, Perrelet, Oris, BRM, Chronoswiss, U-boat, Ball, Swiss Army, Oris, Hamilton, Burberry, Maurice Lacroix, and Michael Kors. We also have certified per-owned watches, such as Cartier, Rolex and many more. We also offer trade credit towards any new or certified pre-owned watch.

Follow New York Jewelers on

New York Jewelers 2
New York Jewelers 3

Chelse · Married on 01/05/2019

Very professional and courteous

My husband was several states away from Chicago Illinois. He worked with Luke Thomas to get the perfect rings!! Just married January 5th!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    New York Jewelers 4
    New York Jewelers 5
    New York Jewelers 6

Marina · Married on 05/04/2018

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Tim Jones at New York Jewelers. He was extremely impressed with the service. He said that he visit a few different jewelers and felt like he was being ripped off the whole time. When he stepped foot into New York Jewelers, Tim was super helpful, he made my fiancé feel welcome and never once pushed him into anything. My fiancé ended up buying my engagement ring here and we will be returning to see Tim for our Wedding bangs in a few months for sure.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband bought my engagement ring from NYJ after 3-4 of this friends recommended them. Phil helped him find the perfect ring...Phil was very thorough, honest and most important, not pushy. Since my husband had such a great experience we decided to buy our wedding bands from them as well, which we love! They have a great selection, free ring cleanings anytime you want, resizing only takes a day or two (if not a couple of hours) and they have great customer service. Since then, we have recommended other friends and family, all who have had positive experiences!

Sent on 09/14/2016

New York Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are ecstatic that you and all of your friends have had such wonderful experiences. We wish you all the best for your upcoming wedding!

New York Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks