Northbrook, IL 60062 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Diamond Direct Buy.com

Hello
My name is Anna I am Private Jeweler in Chicago. I have been told by others that I have the BEST deals hands down as a Independent Dealer in the industry for 13 years.
I can get ANY SIZE and SHAPE diamond for you from my global exporters DIRECT. I get fist pick before the wholesalers and Brokers then Retail get their hands on it at enormous mark ups.
I work with you 1-on-1 to design and make the ring of your dreams within your price point. Without operating a COSTLY Brick and mortar store, I have connections to Global Diamond Exporters who supply all the diamond districts and Jewelry stores in the USA and other countries on MEMO's for 3-6-9-12 months they wait for their money while they try to sell it at HUGE mark ups. I buy my diamond upfront paid in full for the lowest price possible. I have GIA, EGL -USA Certified Diamonds
I am a Private Jeweler NO STORE MARK UP's = YOU SAVE THOUSANDS GUARANTEED YOUR PRICE DOEN'T PAY FOR:
NO STORE OVERHEADNO MONTHLY RENT IN THE TENS OF THOUSANDS
NO REAL ESTATE TAXES
NO STAFF SALARIES TO COVER
NO SALES COMMISSION
NO MONTHLY UTILITY BILLS
NO COSTLY ADVERTISING
NO SHOWCASES TO FILL WITH SITTING
NO EXPENSIVE INVENTORY TO INSURE

DIAMOND EXPORTERS - ME NO overhead ( I PAY IN FULL UPFRONT TO GET THE LOWEST PRICE FOR YOU ) - YOU $
DIAMOND EXPORTERS - WHOLESALE +$ To BROKERS +$$ - RETAIL +$$$ - YOU +$$$$

e4491adf583c0fbb Screen Shot 2016 11 16 at 6 42 39 PM

• Videos 6

58 Reviews for Diamond Direct Buy.com

Ryan · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Anna the owner of Diamond Direct Buy is absolutely amazing! I have worked with her for years on various jewelry purchases, and she never fails to offer exceptional quality, value and client service. Most recently, she helped me design the perfect engagement ring for my now fiance, and it turned out so perfect. She really invests herself in her clients and their satisfaction, and goes out of her way to make sure everything is done with the utmost professionalism. I feel relieved to have a jeweler that I can trust. Anna has earned my permanent business, and I make sure to refer everyone I know to her. There's no reason to go to anyone or any place else. Diamond Direct Buy is your only stop!

Lindsay · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Working with Anna was an absolute pleasure! After meeting with a number of jewelers, looking at different stones and designs, we decided to go with Anna! We were blown away with her professionalism, laid back approach, value and overall experience that she delivered. The ring itself was so unique and different than all the others, Anna personally picked the stone and customized the setting to our exact needs. We can not say enough good things about our experience with Anna. If your looking for a great deal for a one of a kind ring, I highly recommend Anna! You won’t find anyone better!!

• W

Weldon · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Anna was very professional and helpful. She made the process of finding the perfect ring easy and enjoyable. My fiancée absolutely loves the ring! Will definitely be back for future jewelry.

Diamond Direct Buy.com 1

Diamond Direct Buy.com FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks