Diamond Direct Buy.com Reviews

Diamond Direct Buy.com 5
Diamond Direct Buy.com 6
Diamond Direct Buy.com 7

Ryan · Married on 09/20/2019

Anna the owner of Diamond Direct Buy is absolutely amazing! I have worked with her for years on various jewelry purchases, and she never fails to offer exceptional quality, value and client service. Most recently, she helped me design the perfect engagement ring for my now fiance, and it turned out so perfect. She really invests herself in her clients and their satisfaction, and goes out of her way to make sure everything is done with the utmost professionalism. I feel relieved to have a jeweler that I can trust. Anna has earned my permanent business, and I make sure to refer everyone I know to her. There's no reason to go to anyone or any place else. Diamond Direct Buy is your only stop!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Romeo · Married on 08/23/2019

Perfect ring

At first I wasn’t a fan of the online buy for such a big purchase but Anna work with me and design the perfect ring for my fiancé. She is absolutely the best. She will update you with tracking, picture and absolutely anything that I asked for.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Lindsay · Married on 07/26/2019

Working with Anna was an absolute pleasure! After meeting with a number of jewelers, looking at different stones and designs, we decided to go with Anna! We were blown away with her professionalism, laid back approach, value and overall experience that she delivered. The ring itself was so unique and different than all the others, Anna personally picked the stone and customized the setting to our exact needs. We can not say enough good things about our experience with Anna. If your looking for a great deal for a one of a kind ring, I highly recommend Anna! You won’t find anyone better!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Edward · Married on 07/13/2019

Don’t drive yourself crazy contact Diamond Direct Buy instead

Best experience buying online EVER! Anna was very helpful, super friendly and knowledgeable. We had numerous conversations and email exchanges, she kept me in the loop the whole time providing excellent suggestions, options and advice. The ring she helped me design turned out even better than I had originally hoped. I am so excited to propose with this stunning piece. Being how I am, I did my rounds in shopping around and comparing online as well as some stores. I would have never found exactly what I ended up getting. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, contact Anna at Diamond Direct Buy, and save yourself the hassle. I am confident that I got a much nicer quality GIA certified diamond for a better price than anywhere else.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 8
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 9
  • W

Weldon · Married on 05/18/2019

Anna was very professional and helpful. She made the process of finding the perfect ring easy and enjoyable. My fiancée absolutely loves the ring! Will definitely be back for future jewelry.

Sent on 12/25/2017
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 10

Chad · Married on 05/15/2019

We did a lot of shopping around at the big box stores to get ideas, but found better deals online. What made us buy from Diamond Direct Buy.com was Anna’s responsiveness to answer all questions, talk over the phone to a person, the HUGE saving to buy a larger center stone, quality of the ring and the contract that allowed us to return it if we weren’t happy with it. It really shows how much she can save you instead of paying for the big box store and the employees salary... So BIG THANKS to Diamond Direct Buy.com (Anna)

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 11

Meagan Murry · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Experience

Completely satisfied with my whole experience! My wedding band ring was completed when they said it would be! I was overjoyed when I opened the package to reveal the most perfect ring I have ever laid my eyes on. I'm in love with both my rings, and can't stop looking at my finger!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 12

Robert · Married on 05/04/2019

I ordered the center stone from her about 6 months ago and the Quality and price were far beyond anyone else I was dealing with. Then when I was time to get the band made she made it was such high quality in spectacular time. I will recommend her to anyone looking for fine jewelry in the future. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 13
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 14
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 15
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 16
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 17
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 18

Jennifer · Married on 01/31/2019

My engagement ring is stunning, Anna did an amazing job.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 19

Chris Walsh · Married on 01/29/2019

Absolute Pleasure

From start to finish this was a better experience than I could have asked for. Informative, courteous, reliable are just a few words to describe Anna. The ring I purchased was breathtaking, and more amazing in person. I would not hesitate to recommend purchases from her.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 20

Sean · Married on 10/14/2018

Thank you Anna for all your help in selecting the perfect ring for my bride to be. With my busy schedule as a firefighter in California, you made the process very easy and it’s more beautiful in person. You’ll be my only online jewelry store from now on!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 21

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Anna is so friendly, kind and easy to work with! I emailed her after falling in love with one of her rings I saw online. I knew I wanted a showstopper ring but did not think I could find one within our price range. Anna made this possible! She responded quickly and was more than happy to meet with me! We set up a time to meet and try on. I knew right when I saw the ring, it was "the one". I told her we would be taking it so she had it sized to my finger and took a 20% deposit. The ring was ready to be picked up about 5 days later. I could not be more happy with the ring and Anna's amazing service! I receive so many compliments on how gorgeous my ring is! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND! Thank you Anna!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Nhu · Married on 08/04/2018

Can’t thank Anna enough for my beautiful upgrade! High quality diamond at a fair price! She has excellent communication and was extremely accommodating when I wanted some adjustments done to the ring after I received it at no additional costs. She is very quick to ship the ring too, which was great since I needed the new ring before my wedding. I was anxious to make such a large purchase online but Anna kept me at ease. She knows that her reputation is important so she makes sure to keep her customers happy. I have gotten so many compliments on my beautiful ring. Thank you Anna!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 22
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 23

Amy · Married on 01/01/2018

Both my fiancé and myself have had nothing but the most professional and prompt service possible...beyond our expectations.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jul · Married on 12/07/2017

Took a leap of faith based on the great reviews..nervous buying something so pricey site unseen...wow.. I could not be more pleased w the true sparkle and shine of my new 2ct studs! Wow!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Dino · Married on 11/11/2017

Anna is very professional and great to work with. She provides great quality diamonds with extremely competitive pricing that retail shops just cannot compete. I purchased a beautiful 3+ ct engagement ring and was a return customer 2 yrs later and purchased our wedding bands from Anna. I highly recommend Diamond Direct Buy if your looking for the best quality service and price. Anna has set the bar very high and exceeds all expectations.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Adriana · Married on 09/03/2017

We loved working with Anna. She designed a beautiful engagement ring for us and exactly as my fiancé pictured it. In addition, the ongoing support has been great. My fiancé recently lost one of the little diamonds and Anna quickly sent us a shipping label and had everything resolved within 48 hours! Simply the best!!
    -Boris & Adriana

Sent on 04/07/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/02/2017

Anna was a pleasure to work with. The ring is absolutely stunning. Her unique designs are even more beautiful in person. I highly recommend Anna!!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Gabriela · Married on 09/02/2017

Anna is a dream to work with. I lost my first engagement ring- and I was absolutely devastated. I honestly didn't think any other ring would ever be good enough to replace it...so much so that I took months to even start looking into it because I was literally mourning my loss; followed by terrible experiences with two other jewelers. Then my fiancé found Anna. We worked with her to build the perfect ring. She custom made the band to my every specification and picked the most stunning center stone- exactly what I asked for. I have very high expectations and Anna exceeded every single one of them. My ring is absolutely gorgeous. I can't stop staring at it. And I get tons of compliments. We will be back for my band. Thank you Anna!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 24
    Diamond Direct Buy.com 25

Roger · Married on 08/19/2017

My ring was just delivered today with fed ex. I opened it with major axiety, but when I saw it I could not wipe the grin off my face.
    Anna you have been truly fantastic to work with. i mean it you made it so easy. The ring turned out beyond my expectations, it's exactly the same as the photos I emailed you. I know Jane will love it, and now I can't wait to give it to her .
    Thanks again for everything you have done for me I am ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
    Roger B -MN

Sent on 03/31/2016

philip · Married on 08/12/2017

I found Anna and her website on ebay. However since I am in Chicago I asked to view the ring in person. She was very accommodating to my schedule and I drove out to Northbrook to meet her at a jewelry store she co works with. The ring was exactly as shown in photos and video I saw on eBay. I had the ring re sized while I waited and looked over the window inside the store as they were working on it , which I though was pretty cool. I absolutely believe I got my self a great deal on a diamond that I compared at other places including on Wabash ( Diamond District in Chicago) where a few so called wholesalers were asking for thousands more, for a diamond the same size with lower quality on color and clarity. I am happy to write this review and encourage anyone in the market for a engagement ring to contact Anna.
    I'm definitely coming back for bands at a later date .
    PHILLIP M

Sent on 06/05/2016

jason · Married on 07/08/2017

My boyfriend at the time (now fiance) was struggling to find the perfect engagement ring for me.. knowing how picky I am with jewelry (granted I would have loved anything he picked,but thats besides the point). He was referred to Anna and boy was she a huge help! She was able to customize the perfect setting along with a gorgeous stone perfect for my taste.. at a great cost! According to him, she was very quick to have the ring put together and ready for the proposal. When I first saw the ring, I was breathtaken. It honestly is stunning! Every single person that sees it says it is the most beautiful ring they have ever seen. If it werent for Anna, I wouldnt be wearing this gorgeous jewel on my finger. Thank you Anna so much! I look at my ring so many times a day and think of you. Thank you for making our engagement so memorable.
    Two different trustworthy people referred me to Anna. Not only was she professional and curious, but she went great lengths in order to get me the piece I was looking for. I was very impressed with her work and would be grateful to do business with her in the future.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Diane · Married on 06/10/2017

I bought the most amazingly beautiful Ring of my dreams from Anna She is so knowledgeable and answered all my questions so that we felt comfortable making a $20,000 purchase via her website. We were thrilled with my 3 carat E/vs1 cusion cut ring. This is by far the best place to purchase quality diamonds for a reasonable price. My beautiful ring is set in the Harry Winston "the One" setting. I am over the moon.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Boris · Married on 06/10/2017

Hi Anna,

Got the ring, Thank you so much it looks beautiful! Can’t wait to propose this month, thinking about doing it in Vegas maybe J
    Again, thanks for your time working with me, I think I picked the perfect ring!
    Boris S. - California CA

Sent on 02/08/2016

J · Married on 05/04/2017

Anna is great. Highly recommended!

I’ve worked with her twice. First, I upgraded my wife’s original wedding set. Anna found us a beautiful two carat cushion cut diamond in an eternity setting with matching wedding band. Then later, Anna helped me find cushion cut diamond stud earrings (1.0ct total weight) to match the engagement ring. She also reset our original engagement ring stone as a one-of-a-kind pendant necklace. Beautiful!

The diamonds we purchased from Anna were certified authentic stones with certificates. We had the two-carat solitaire eternity set independently appraised and confirmed we got a great deal. Anna is responsive and accommodating; she does what it takes to make her clients happy!

Sent on 06/20/2017