Diamond Direct Buy Reviews

80 | Northbrook, IL

80 Reviews for Diamond Direct Buy

Leanna · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Engagement Ring Purchase

Look no further, Anna is the best!
    Originally I was skeptical of making such a large purchase online, especially without being able to see the ring first, but Anna exceeded our expectations. She sent countless pictures and videos, so we knew exactly what we were getting, but the ring ended up being even more beautiful in person.
    Anna could not have been more attentive throughout the process. I highly, highly recommend using her.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, please keep me in mind for any other jewelry needs in the future
  • Asya

Asya Jackson · Getting married on 07/11/2021

Anna is a modern day hero!!

My fiancé and I had a bit of a ring fiasco. After waiting two months, Jared’s emailed saying an inventory issue occurred and they would not be delivering my loose diamond. Might I add, 3 days before my engagement shoot!!! I found Anna on Instagram and she went above and beyond to accommodate me! She sent me endless pictures and videos of options and even found a better loose diamond than I originally purchased. All while I was away in Houston. Here’s where it gets good...she had it shipped overnight and personally placed it in my mother’s hand in less than 24 hours! I have no idea what we would’ve done without her! She saved the day!! :)

P.S. Pictures does not do this diamond any justice!! It’s so beautiful and has an amazing sparkle.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

your message was so sweet, I love a challenge and was more then happy to stand on my head to make this day Special day remain special. I can't wait to see engagement photos. Also I will send you the original cert very soon.

Veronica P. · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Engagement Ring Purchase

Anna is the best! My fiancé and I looked at a lot of rings at various jewelry stores but had a hard time finding a ring we loved. I found Anna online and loved her jewelry designs. I contacted her and she designed our dream ring. My fiancé was very hesitant to make such a large purchase online but Anna was so helpful, patient, and knowledgeable the entire experience was amazing. I highly recommend Anna.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, such a nice complement. I really enjoyed working with you as well and it was so much fun to send you all the videos and pictures. Best wishes to you both.
  • Antoinette

Antoinette J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Anna is Absolutely Amazing ❤️

Honestly, I don’t know how to adequately express my sincere gratitude for the amazing experience I had working with Anna on my customized Wedding Band Set. Unbeknownst to us both, I had contacted her 3 different times, using 3 different forms of communication because I saw some of her pieces that interested me on various sites. Therefore, we ended up communicating via cell, IG & email before recognizing she was the same jeweler & I the same inquisitive customer. However, each time I contacted her she was extremely polite, knowledgeable and showed a great deal of patience with me. I know I must have asked her 1,000,000 questions to better understand “Diamonds”, the buying process and delivery options and she answered every single one.

Her work is second to none and she finished my set timely so that I can have it well ahead of my big day. To be completely honest, I was EXTREMELY scared to send my payments to a complete stranger who lived thousands of miles away from me. But aren’t I glad I did. I could not be more PLEASED with my set. It’s sooo Beautiful, even more than on the videos and pictures she shared with me ahead of time. If you’re considering Anna for your jewelry purchase, GO FOR IT. You won’t regret it. Anna, you have a customer in me for Life ❤️!!

P.S I’ll be sure to send you some wedding photos to share 😉!!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Hello 🥰 I wanted to thank you very much for such a complement. I do love what I do and understand buying something of such value unseen is not easy for most . I appreciate your trust in me and for choosing me to be a part of such a big life time occasion . I truly enjoyed working with you and wish you both a lifetime of happiness .

Barry Harris · Married on 08/04/2020

Absolutely excellent !

The highest quality along with savings Anna provides surpasses any jewelry store we have ever experienced. The professionalism and service to detail is unbelievable ! We went to many local jewelry stores and had diamonds shipped in with no satisfactory results and told that our budget was to low. Anna Provided us exactly what we needed below our budget price.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write me such a lovely review
    Hope to hear from you again in the future

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2020

Great experience

Anna worked with my fiancé to design my engagement ring, and it was absolutely perfect! We recently purchased my wedding band from her as well. She’s responsive, provides options at various price points, and can customize the piece to make it your own. Relatives have used her for rings, earrings and necklaces. We will continue to work with Anna for special jewelry purchases!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Joel Heaney · Married on 07/03/2020

Very helpful

Got exactly what was promised and she remade the setting for us to ensure the stones would stay in vs stretching the ring.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure doing business with you and please keep me in mind for any other jewelry needs.
  • Michele

Michele Szydlowski · Married on 05/18/2020

Diamond Direct Buy

My experience with Diamond Direct buy and Anna was outstanding. The entire experience from beginning to end was professional and Anna was Extremely helpful and flexible during the entire process. I would highly recommend Contacting her if you're thinking of purchasing a diamond Engagement ring.

Sent on 05/18/2020

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Michele I’m so happy you were able to choose the ring that suited you better it looks amazing and thank you again for your business

Maggie Spencer · Married on 03/06/2020

Engagement ring and wedding band

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Anna two years ago and we just worked with her to design my wedding band. Not only was the band perfect, she produced it in less than two weeks! We would never purchase diamonds from anyone else.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you for being a repeat customer the band looks great with the ring, thank you again and please keep me in mind for any future needs.

Colleen B · Married on 01/11/2020

The Absolute BEST!

Our experience with Anna was beyond wonderful! She was extremely helpful, knowledgable, and very flexible with meetings!
    She is such a genuine, and kind person and knows a great deal about the business, and was happy to share her knowledge! She was so pleasant to work with and I will be referring many of my friends/family to work with her!

Oh AND.....my ring is GORGEOUS! Amazing ring for a great price! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

I truly appreciate the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you both and even though the weather was terrible, thank you for making the trip to meet me in person to finalize your purchase.
    PS.can’t wait for engagement photos please tag me on IG

Michael · Married on 01/01/2020

Beautiful Ring!

I was shopping for an engagement ring online and as soon as I started talking to Anna I stopped looking and knew I found the right person to work with. Anna answered all my questions (and there were many!). Working with her I knew I was getting her expertise, credibility (needed when buying an expensive ring), a beautiful ring, AND a very decent price. I am very pleased with my purchase and will be referring everyone I know!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you so much Michael, I appreciate you taking the time to take a trip out to meet me in person.

Martin Roland · Married on 11/14/2019

Great ring ahead of time

Anna helped me get exactly what I was looking for ahead of schedule

Sent on 11/18/2019

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you for your purchase, it was my pleasure working with you. I hope we can do business in the future again

Joanna Bucaro · Married on 11/02/2019

Diamond girl!!

When it comes to diamonds Anna is the best in the business! She is extremely knowledgeable about all types of diamonds and quality and will work her best to get you exactly what you want for your budget! We couldn’t be happier with how my engagement ring turned out!! She also made my husbands wedding band! If you’re in the market for any type of ring or jewelers look no further than Anna!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you Joanna, I do love the nickname "Diamond Girl" you gave me. The professional photos of the rings look GREAT

Alex M · Married on 10/12/2019

I could't be HAPPIER with the ring

Hi All
    I am not a person who writes reviews , but in this case I felt I needed to make a exception I started my ring search online and came across a Instagram post that was promoted, when I clicked on the link to Diamond Direct Buy I discovered something that I was not expecting. I loved looking at all of Annas actual rings not black and white stock photos. I watched videos
    Although they were all very nice none were exactly what I had in mind. I called Anna and left her a message. She called me back shortly and I explained the style I was hoping to get and my price point. Anna was very knowledgeable as she explained a few details to me, followed by texts with a range of center options. I had sent her a photo of the design I knew Katherine would love. It was unexpected that in less then 10 days Anna contacted me that my ring was ready she sent me numerous photos and a video how it turned out, I was floored!
    I had this ring priced out by other companies at thousands more for smaller center diamonds they were offering. Anna Blew the competition out of the water with her design, and value for a amazing 1.50 GIA diamond. If anyone out there is looking for an engagement ring I suggest you contact her. I could not be happier that I did.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Hello just saw this and realized I never replied to say THANK YOU for working with me, and allowing me to part of such a important occasion

Ryan · Married on 09/20/2019

Anna the owner of Diamond Direct Buy is absolutely amazing! I have worked with her for years on various jewelry purchases, and she never fails to offer exceptional quality, value and client service. Most recently, she helped me design the perfect engagement ring for my now fiance, and it turned out so perfect. She really invests herself in her clients and their satisfaction, and goes out of her way to make sure everything is done with the utmost professionalism. I feel relieved to have a jeweler that I can trust. Anna has earned my permanent business, and I make sure to refer everyone I know to her. There's no reason to go to anyone or any place else. Diamond Direct Buy is your only stop!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Romeo · Married on 08/23/2019

Perfect ring

At first I wasn’t a fan of the online buy for such a big purchase but Anna work with me and design the perfect ring for my fiancé. She is absolutely the best. She will update you with tracking, picture and absolutely anything that I asked for.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Lindsay · Married on 07/26/2019

Working with Anna was an absolute pleasure! After meeting with a number of jewelers, looking at different stones and designs, we decided to go with Anna! We were blown away with her professionalism, laid back approach, value and overall experience that she delivered. The ring itself was so unique and different than all the others, Anna personally picked the stone and customized the setting to our exact needs. We can not say enough good things about our experience with Anna. If your looking for a great deal for a one of a kind ring, I highly recommend Anna! You won’t find anyone better!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Edward · Married on 07/13/2019

Don’t drive yourself crazy contact Diamond Direct Buy instead

Best experience buying online EVER! Anna was very helpful, super friendly and knowledgeable. We had numerous conversations and email exchanges, she kept me in the loop the whole time providing excellent suggestions, options and advice. The ring she helped me design turned out even better than I had originally hoped. I am so excited to propose with this stunning piece. Being how I am, I did my rounds in shopping around and comparing online as well as some stores. I would have never found exactly what I ended up getting. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, contact Anna at Diamond Direct Buy, and save yourself the hassle. I am confident that I got a much nicer quality GIA certified diamond for a better price than anywhere else.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Edward, your ring was so much fun to work on. I love making custom pieces, thank you again for your business.
  • W

Weldon · Married on 05/18/2019

Anna was very professional and helpful. She made the process of finding the perfect ring easy and enjoyable. My fiancée absolutely loves the ring! Will definitely be back for future jewelry.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

Thank you very much for doing business with me . I hope to hear back from you if you ever need anything else

Chad · Married on 05/15/2019

We did a lot of shopping around at the big box stores to get ideas, but found better deals online. What made us buy from Diamond Direct Buy.com was Anna’s responsiveness to answer all questions, talk over the phone to a person, the HUGE saving to buy a larger center stone, quality of the ring and the contract that allowed us to return it if we weren’t happy with it. It really shows how much she can save you instead of paying for the big box store and the employees salary... So BIG THANKS to Diamond Direct Buy.com (Anna)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Diamond Direct Buy's reply:

I was looking they my reviews and realized I never responded to say thank you , better late then never ;)

Meagan Murry · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Experience

Completely satisfied with my whole experience! My wedding band ring was completed when they said it would be! I was overjoyed when I opened the package to reveal the most perfect ring I have ever laid my eyes on. I'm in love with both my rings, and can't stop looking at my finger!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Robert · Married on 05/04/2019

I ordered the center stone from her about 6 months ago and the Quality and price were far beyond anyone else I was dealing with. Then when I was time to get the band made she made it was such high quality in spectacular time. I will recommend her to anyone looking for fine jewelry in the future. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Chris Walsh · Married on 01/29/2019

Absolute Pleasure

From start to finish this was a better experience than I could have asked for. Informative, courteous, reliable are just a few words to describe Anna. The ring I purchased was breathtaking, and more amazing in person. I would not hesitate to recommend purchases from her.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Sean · Married on 10/14/2018

Thank you Anna for all your help in selecting the perfect ring for my bride to be. With my busy schedule as a firefighter in California, you made the process very easy and it’s more beautiful in person. You’ll be my only online jewelry store from now on!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Anna is so friendly, kind and easy to work with! I emailed her after falling in love with one of her rings I saw online. I knew I wanted a showstopper ring but did not think I could find one within our price range. Anna made this possible! She responded quickly and was more than happy to meet with me! We set up a time to meet and try on. I knew right when I saw the ring, it was "the one". I told her we would be taking it so she had it sized to my finger and took a 20% deposit. The ring was ready to be picked up about 5 days later. I could not be more happy with the ring and Anna's amazing service! I receive so many compliments on how gorgeous my ring is! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND! Thank you Anna!

Sent on 09/16/2017