Algonquin, IL 60102 Map · Phone number

About Blarney's Celtic Jewelry

My name is Traci Clarke and my husband Shay & I have been in the Irish business here in Chicago for the last 20 years. We specialize in the Irish & Celtic jewelry, all made in Ireland of course. We pride ourselves on customer service and have a wonderful collection of Wedding Rings, Claddagh Rings, Pendants, Earrings and Bracelets, available in gold, platinum and sterling silver. We have been to all of the major Irish/Celtic festivals all over the US (Milwaukee, Dublin, Boston, Pittsburgh, Wildwood, Texas, Denver, etc), and would love to assist you in choosing the perfect piece of Irish/Celtic jewelry. Let me know if I can answer any questions you may have and I look forward to hearing from you.
Traci
312-489-8080

Follow Blarney's Celtic Jewelry on

3733553117732255051541875565646n
Blarney's Celtic Jewelry
The ultimate lady's heavy, wide, 14ct yellow and white gold open Celtic knot wedding ring.
Lady's 14 carat two-tone Claddagh and Celtic knot wedding band with yellow gold center and white...
Traditional Claddagh Ring - the Hands stand for Friendship, the Heart stands for Love and the Crown...
Beautiful Diamond Set Celtic Knot Bracelet.
Beautiful Diamond Set Celtic Knot Bracelet.
Trinity Knot Celtic Cross Pendant.
Trinity Knot Celtic Cross Pendant.
Trinity Knot Celtic Cross Pendant set with Emerald.
Trinity Knot Celtic Cross Pendant set with Emerald.
Square Celtic Knot Drop Earrings
Square Celtic Knot Drop Earrings
Trinity Knot Drop Earrings
Trinity Knot Drop Earrings
Diamond Set Celtic Knot Rectangular Earrings.
Diamond Set Celtic Knot Rectangular Earrings.
Sterling Silver Contemporary Shamrock Earrings.
Sterling Silver Contemporary Shamrock Earrings.
Children of Lir Pendant in Sterling Silver.
Children of Lir Pendant in Sterling Silver.
Unique Celtic Knot Pendant with Emerald.
Unique Celtic Knot Pendant with Emerald.
Traditional Trinity Knot Pendant!
Traditional Trinity Knot Pendant!
Stunning Celtic Knot Diamond Set Pendant!
Stunning Celtic Knot Diamond Set Pendant!
Rectangular Celtic Knot Diamond Set Pendant!
Rectangular Celtic Knot Diamond Set Pendant!
Sterling Silver Trinity Knot Wishbone Ring
Sterling Silver Trinity Knot Wishbone Ring
Available in Sterling Silver or white gold - Celtic Knot Band.
Available in Sterling Silver or white gold - Celtic Knot Band.
Heavy Open Celtic Knot Band.
Heavy Open Celtic Knot Band.
Celtic Warrior Shield Band taking it's inspiration from the Ardagh Chalice!
Celtic Warrior Shield Band taking it's inspiration from the Ardagh Chalice!
Diamond Trinity Knot Solitaire Engagement Ring!
Diamond Trinity Knot Solitaire Engagement Ring!
Unique Celtic Knot Pendant!
Unique Celtic Knot Pendant!
Ogham Celtic High Cross in Sterling Silver.
Ogham Celtic High Cross in Sterling Silver.
Celtic Knot Bracelets
Celtic Knot Bracelets
Visit www.blarneyhome.com for the best selection of Irish and Celtic Jewelry!
Visit www.blarneyhome.com for the best selection of Irish and Celtic Jewelry!
Trinity Knot Earring Collection
Wedding Rings!
3733553117732255051541875565646n

5 Reviews for Blarney's Celtic Jewelry

Robert · Married on 01/02/2008

My wife loved the wedding ring. The quality is what brought us to Blarney's Celtic Marketplace, but the service is what will keep us. Shipping was fast, product was as advertised, and the pricing was reasonable. They would be a ten star if it were possible.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry's reply:

It is always a pleasure to be a part of such a wonderful event! Thank you for for compliments and hope to see you both again soon.

Elisa · Married on 09/22/2007

A few years ago I met Traci and Shay at an Irish festival I was attending.Their selection was the finest and most extensive that I had ever seen. I purchased a ring from them but wished to have a diamond added to the ring I was purchasing. They both were so easy to work with and the price and value were fantastic. It arrived promptly and was beautiful. I still wear it every day.
    When I became engaged I knew that there was no other jeweler that I could trust more than Blarney's Celtic Marketplace ! They worked with my fiance and I to make those rings the perfect unique symbols of our love and stay within the price range that was comfortable for us. People continue to notice my beautiful rings and comment how lovely they are . I highly recommend Blarney's Celtic Marketplace for anyone who desires beauty, quality, value and of course the best customer care that you could ever find. P.S. I can't wait to see what my husband will purchase from Traci and Shay for our first anniversary .

Sent on 05/16/2008

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry's reply:

You are very kind, thank you! We look forward to seeing you both in Ohio again this summer for some fun, music and jewelry!

cathy · Married on 06/09/2003

Celtic Marketplace has been our family's premier jeweler for many years. So when I was engaged for the second time, we bought our bands from CM!

The level of service is fantastic! Traci answered all our question and even had some suggestions of her own. Shay delivered the bands himself, as he was going to be in the general area, and wanted to buy us a pint to celebrate!

I wouldn't trust any other jewelry store to come through for us like Celtic Marketplace!

Sent on 05/15/2008

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry's reply:

Thank you SO much! We are very pleased to have you as part of our Blarney family and look forward to looking after all your Irish/Celtic jewelry needs in the future! Keep an eye on our www.blarneyhome.com website for new and exciting pieces as they become available!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• Formal-Invitations.com
    Formal-Invitations.com Wedding Invitations

gorgeous designs!

• 4 Girls Photography
    4 Girls Photography Wedding Photographers

We here at 4 Girls Photography have been endorsing Blarney's Celtic Marketplace for years! If you want personalized service, owners who will go that extra 110% to ensure your order is everything you hoped it would be, and beautifully crafted Irish jewelry, then you need to visit BCM's website. Or call them: You won't get some nameless person, you will speak directly to owners Traci or Shay Clarke! Good "craic" shall be had by all!

• Algonquin, 60102 See on map