31-62 29th Apt.#4-0, Astoria, NY 11106 Map · Phone number

DSC0046R
may2pt0191
forblog786

5 Reviews for Fiamma

Working with Hiroko in the months leading up to my wedding was a pleasure. I met her a few months out and discussed hair and makeup styles and had a wonderful trial. She took extensive photos so that wedding day hair and makeup was a breeze. Her two partners that joined us for the wedding were so wonderful that one of my bridesmaids has requested her info for future events as well. The team of the three of them were prompt and professional and made my five bridesmaids, mother in law, mother and myself all look beautiful. They were also a great value. Hiroko stuck around and touched up my makeup and hair after the ceremony and was extremely attentive with great attention to details in helping my veil and train look perfect for photos. It was a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Miwako · Married on 05/27/2012

Hiroko is a magical hair and make-up artist! My skin was so shining and beautiful on my wedding day. I really don't know what she did or how she did it. I think she applied two kinds of liquid foundation to my face, nothing special. But my skin was so perfect all day long. I didn't even fix anything at all. My husband kept telling me how beautiful I was. My hair was as perfect as my make-up. I also asked her to attend to me during the wedding and photo shooting. She frequently fixed my dress,veil and hair. It was a humid day in the Central Park so it was a right decision to hire her for the attendance service as well. I highly recommend anyone to hire her for any special occasions. She is quite professional and understands what you want right away and actually makes your dreams come true with a magic wand!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Tracy · Married on 05/05/2012

Thank you so much to Hiroko for making me look stunning on my wedding day! Hiroko offered a trial a few weeks prior to the wedding when we tried four different hairstyles--the day of the wedding went smoothly as planned. Hiroko also did hair updos for my bridesmaids who absolutely loved them!!! Prior to the wedding, Hiroko helped me by answering all of my questions (related and unrelated to hairstyle/makeup) with a quick response. On the day of my wedding, Hiroko made me calm and laugh all day long which is one of the memorable parts of my wedding now! With her artistic sense, a long professional career, and sweetest personality, I would definitely recommend Hiroko to all!!!

Sent on 06/05/2012