Ferndales Bridal

368 S. Tustin St., Orange, CA 92866 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ferndales Bridal

Ferndales Bridal, located in Orange County, California is a family owned and operated full service bridal salon. For over 60 years, Ferndales Bridal has helped couples make their special day perfect. The combination of high fashion designers, comfortable shopping atmosphere, custom design services, and fair prices makes Ferndales the premier bridal experience!

Products:

Wedding Gowns, Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaids and Evening Gowns, Veils and Accessories,

Services:

• Professional Consultants to assist with appointment details, dress and attire selection and dressing
  • On-site Seamstresses.providing Custom Designs and Alterations
  • Gown Cleaning and Preservations
  • Tuxedo and Suit Rentals
  • Exclusive and Private Party Reservations Available Upon Request (Call for details)

Follow Ferndales Bridal on

Ferndales Bridal 2
Ferndales Bridal 3
Ferndales Bridal 4

Jayme · Married on 07/29/2018

Ferndales didn't have dresses in my budget, but within 24 hours of me asking, connected me with their sister store- The Gown Loft- and let us use the Ferndales store to try on dresses I found online from that store. I found my dream dress, and both the Ferndale owners and Anne from Gown Loft were amazing. Loved every minute of my experience.

Sent on 04/03/2018

MARISELA · Married on 03/31/2018

This review is super late! But I went shopping for my wedding dress last June for my wedding this year March 31. Ana helped me find my dream dress. She was really nice and made me feel very comfortable trying on dresses. I let her know what I was looking for when I got there and the first dress I tried on was the one! After purchasing the dress it was ready a few months early! I was thrilled. Thank you so much Ferndales and Ana!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Ferndales Bridal 5
    Ferndales Bridal 6
    Ferndales Bridal 7
    Ferndales Bridal 8

Catherine · Married on 06/10/2017

I found the perfect dress at Ferndales Bridal in Orange, and the owner Connie brought my 1960’s dream to life with her inspired alterations. ADORABLE. Everyone gushed over my unique dress. It’s so cute I’ll keep for special occasions…like a trip to Vegas or anniversary dinner.

Ferndales has a super selection of affordable and designer dresses. And know that Connie’s team can customize a dress to suit your exact style.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Ferndales Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months