Butterfly Enchantress Designs

Butterfly Enchantress Designs

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Butterfly Enchantress Designs

Butterfly Enchantress designs a wide variety of romantic vintage-inspired bridal veils and accessories.  We like to work with vintage components, pearls, swarovski crystals, florals or whatever inspires a beautiful creation.  Our handcrafted accessories include: bridal hair flowers, birdcage veils, tiaras, hair vines, headpieces, fascinators, hair clips, hair combs, hairpins, dress flower brooches for bridal gown embellishments, bouquet stems, jewelry, bridesmaid gifts, and more for your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Orange County

3 Reviews for Butterfly Enchantress Designs

I ordered a Creamy White Sandrine Mini Gardenia Flower Hair Clip online and when it arrived it was beautiful. It looked real, it was well made and it was exactly what I was looking for. By the time I decided to order the flower my wedding was 2 weeks away, I started to feel nervous about whether the flower would arrive on time and I emailed the company. She was quick to respond and very helpful, the flower made it in time with 5 days to spare and I got tons of compliments on it.\r\n\r\nI highly recommend Butterfly Enchantress Designs.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found this vendor on etsy.com while looking for a unique hair piece for my wedding. I looked for a very long time and even purchased a few different options in haste before I found this one. The quality of the hair flower was impeccable. It was so beautiful and classic. It wasn\'t too over the top, but not at all plain! The small feather accents within the flower center made me able to incoprate different colors without seeming matchy-matchy with my attire. Because they add a piece of felt on on the clip I was able to pull it in and out of my hair easily to remove my birdcage veil without affecting my hair - but the felt didn\'t affect its hold in my hair - more than I can say for the million bobby pins I had in my hair that day! The company was very professional and nice when I checked on the status and they were making sure they paid attention to every detail I asked about my order. When it arrived it was packged to avoid any possible damage and included a nice note and free pair of sweet earrings! Very sweet company & people! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Alyson, 3/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

My grandmother's favorite flower was a gardenia so I wanted a gardenia hair flower to symbolize her presence at my wedding. My hair flower was simply stunning! Everyone thought it was real and didn't believe me when I told them it wasn't. The product was stunning, the owners of the shop are great, and they provided great customer service. While it seemed a bit expensive for a hair flower, I got a great quality product that was worth the price. They also included a very sweet note and a pair of beautiful pearl earrings along with my hair flower. Anyone in the market for a hair flower, go see them!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/12/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Butterfly Enchantress Designs FAQ