Fern Hollow Floral Designs

Monroe, WA View map Visit website

$2,000 Typical Price

Fern Hollow Floral Designs is a wedding floristry company based out of Monroe, Washington. Mariah Lind, the owner and lead florist, is a seasoned professional who delights in using vibrant and locally sourced blooms to create delightful floral displays. Whether you are looking for rustic, romantic, or modern arrangements. Mariah and the team are committed to realizing your wishes.

Fern Hollow Floral Designs offers a selection of services designed to ensure that you receive your perfect floral decor. Consultations, delivery, and event setup and cleanup are just a few of the features of their packages. Their extensive range of arrangement types is sure to leave you and your partner spoiled for choice. It includes bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and flower crowns. Fern Hollow Floral Designs' team will work with you to develop a package that suits your specific needs.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Monika
    Monika U. Married on 07/23/2021

Above and Beyond and Beautiful

I cannot say enough good things about Mariah and her team. My venue was 1/2 mile walk into a forest and not only did they deliver and assemble everything flawlessly, she made a separate special trip to my house the morning of to deliver my hair accessory flowers so my hair and makeup team could "install" (?) them properly. Not only was the day-of perfect, but leading up to it she was very communicative. I got a quote almost immediately after my inquiry but her website and service listings are very clear and part of why I chose her was the transparency in package pricing. Once I told her what I want the packaged quote I received had a very clear breakdown and was very fair for the quality and craftsmanship of the arrangements. She worked with my on the colors and textures I wanted and even sent a preview package to confirm we were on the same page. I'd also like to mention I did not go easy on my bouquet or hair accessory and not a single thing fell apart. :)

Fern Hollow Floral Designs's reply:

MONIKA! Thank you so much for this sparkling review! It was such a pleasure working with you and you totally rocked that hair accessory!! GORGEOUS!
  • Tessa
    Tessa C. Married on 06/19/2021

Best Wedding Florist!

Fern Hollow Florals not only met my expectations but exceeded them. I was so surprised after the ceremony to come out to the reception area and the floral arrangements were even more beautiful than imagined! I sent a few ideas and pictures before the wedding and she not only did everything I wanted she did even more! She also supplied edible flowers for the dessert table and a flower crown for the flower girl. They were amazing! 10/10 would definitely hire again!!

Fern Hollow Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Tessa!! You had wonderful ideas and your color palette was perfection! It was so, so lovely to work with you.

PO Box 644 Monroe, WA, 98272
Location of (Fern Hollow Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding