Couture Blossoms

Bellevue, WA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

Couture Blossoms offers a delicately modern floral design and event styling experience. We specialize in creating custom arrangements to showcase your unique personal style while providing confidence and reassurance to every bride.

Each flower, ribbon, candle, and detail is carefully selected, crafting a seamless visual flow, complimenting the most vital elements of your day:

Your dress, Your venue, Your guests, YOU!

Since 2014, we have saught to provide excellent service while delivering personalized, trend-setting, warm and welcoming styles to truly bring out each couple's personality and vision.

Owner and lead designer, Sally Marta is a licensed floral designer known for her awe-inspiring pieces and her ability to truly bring her client's vision to life. Her exceptional care and attention to detail reassure her brides that they are well taken care of through the entire wedding proces.

We offer high-quality options to fit your every need. The team’s work is reflective of the timeless beauty of French couture and the warmth of French country gardens. Initially the team began as floral experts, but over time they have developed a strong skill set for all wedding design work.

Full Service Floral Design

• Venue Visit
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Tear Down
  • Flipping (Using ceremony flowers at the reception)
  • Decor Rentals available (vases, frames, candles, holders, pillar candles, mirrors, etc)
  • Styling Services - We coordinate the entire visual design of your wedding, to ensure a beautiful flow to every element

All-Inclusive Event Styling

A carefully curated design experience for the busy bride!

We take the stress out of every design detail for your big event.

From flowers to favors, linens, chairs, stationary, etc.

We sweat over the visual details

So you don’t have to!

Our Bellevue studio serves the greater Seattle area, however, we are available to travel within greater Washington.

Contact us for a Free Consltation!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$280

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$160

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$240

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 09/04/2021

My wedding venue looked beautiful thanks to Sally!

If I could rate Sally more than 5 stars, I would. I cannot say enough great things about her service. My wedding was stunning and perfect thanks to Sally and her arrangements. She completely transformed my wedding venue into a beautiful, floral dream. Sally had the perfect touches to the tables to my ceremony aisle and even created a beautiful ceiling with greenery. I remember walking into my venue on my wedding day and my jaw dropped. I was blown away by how stunning every little detail was. She was also such a delight to work with. She is caring, listens, and wants to make sure she creates your vision. I cannot thank her enough. She knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond to create my décor dreams. I am forever grateful for how beautiful my wedding looked.

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much for being so appreciative Hannah! I loved working with both you and Jake! You’re wonderful!
  • Z
    Zana Married on 09/06/2020

Above and beyond exceptional work!!!

My experience with Sally was exceptional from the get go. From the initially meet and greet at a local coffee place to the wedding day, I could not be happier and more pleased with her work and dedication to our special day and all the appointments in between. Coming into it I had no clue what my vision was or what I wanted , but with her lengthy expertise in the field of design she helped me bring together the vision that I didn’t even know I wanted. Due to COVID our plans (venues, guest count) changed 3 times and she was there every step of the way making sure our day was gonna go off without a hitch one way or another. And let me tell you, it did! The arrangements she provided/ built truly brought our backyard wedding dream together. Her communication and dedication to serving the client is out of this world. She answered every questions I had along the way (even after hours) in a timely manner and went above and beyond on our wedding day. She used any extra flowers she had and placed them intricately, she even made little boutonnieres for our pups who were a big part of our special day! She really listened to our needs, creating some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen. The day of the wedding she made sure to take safety precautions considering the circumstances. Because our wedding was at our house our family who was there before us observed her working her magic. They couldn’t say enough about her work and her ability to bring the day together with flowers. We got so many compliments on the details of our wedding that included her floral arrangements . I hope we get the opportunity to work together again , maybe for a baby shower. If you want good energy, professionalisms, unique designs and great pricing.... you will get that from Sally and Couture Blossoms!
  • Chotika
    Chotika W. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience with CatourBlossom!

Catour Blossom was by far one of the best vendors I ever worked with. Sally was amazing in so many ways. One thing i loved the most about Sally was her attention to details. Our wedding was on a smaller size 70 guests but she made me felt very special and important. She noted everything from what types of flowers/greenery I liked and disliked, color theme, style, etc. She made sure that her color theme was on point. She also very quick in responding to me either via texts or emails. That was very important to me. As a bride, I had so much on my mind but I knew i was in great hands with Sally. On our wedding day, everything looked so beautiful, her flowers looked amazingly beautiful. It was exactly how i visioned to be. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, I am highly recommend CatourBlossom, you won't be disappoint. her cost was very reasonable and she was very pleasant to work with.

Sally, I wish you all the success and happiness. Thank you for being our florist!

Char & Andrew
    Wedding 8/17/19

Couture Blossoms's reply:

You've been the sweetest Char, now and with the entire process! Thank you very much for your review and for trying so hard to write it, due to unexpected tech-problems with Wedding Wire! Really appreciate it! All the best wishes in your marriage!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Bellevue Bellevue, WA, 98008
Location of (Couture Blossoms)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding