Couture Blossoms Reviews

Couture Blossoms 6
Couture Blossoms 7
  • Chotika

Chotika Wannachinda · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience with CatourBlossom!

Catour Blossom was by far one of the best vendors I ever worked with. Sally was amazing in so many ways. One thing i loved the most about Sally was her attention to details. Our wedding was on a smaller size 70 guests but she made me felt very special and important. She noted everything from what types of flowers/greenery I liked and disliked, color theme, style, etc. She made sure that her color theme was on point. She also very quick in responding to me either via texts or emails. That was very important to me. As a bride, I had so much on my mind but I knew i was in great hands with Sally. On our wedding day, everything looked so beautiful, her flowers looked amazingly beautiful. It was exactly how i visioned to be. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, I am highly recommend CatourBlossom, you won't be disappoint. her cost was very reasonable and she was very pleasant to work with.

Sally, I wish you all the success and happiness. Thank you for being our florist!

Char & Andrew
    Wedding 8/17/19

Sent on 09/04/2019

Couture Blossoms's reply:

You've been the sweetest Char, now and with the entire process! Thank you very much for your review and for trying so hard to write it, due to unexpected tech-problems with Wedding Wire! Really appreciate it! All the best wishes in your marriage!

Erika · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding

Sally is absolutely amazing. From start to finish, Sally's communication was outstanding. She went above and beyond to get a vision of what we wanted, then spent time going over what she created to execute our vision. Our flowers and decor by Sally on the wedding day was breathtaking. After our wedding was over, the venue manager commented on how our flowers were the most beautiful ones all summer. We are so thankful we went with Sally! Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Welcome back from the honeymoon Erika! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely words of appreciation! Your wedding was outstanding! Its been a real pleasure to get to know you both, and we genuinely wish you all the best in your marriage! Cheers!

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Working with Sally was one of the highlights of our wedding. We didn’t just get a florist, we got a full blown wedding planner through her, and she was an absolute gem the entire time. I am VERY indecisive and gave her the impossible task of putting something together that I would love, without really knowing myself what I really wanted. She exceeded our expectations and put together the most beautiful arrangements that matched our day and venue and decorations all at the same time. She was professional and easy to get a hold of, and all around great. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Couture Blossoms 8
    Couture Blossoms 9
    Couture Blossoms 10
    Couture Blossoms 11
    Couture Blossoms 12

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Oh Sarah! You are the sweetest! Thank you for such kind words! Your wedding was so beautiful, I mean, the photos are shouting it! Cheers to you!

Lois Termure · Married on 02/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Sally peregrines the tasks required in a very professional and organized manner. She demonstrated knowledge and was very supportive. She went above and bwyind to make my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Couture Blossoms 13

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Thank you Lois! Your wedding was a real dream, and we are so honored to know we played our little part in it! Cheers!

Ana Vanica · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing artis and good person..very thankfull

Sally is wonderful person and amazing artist..I will recommend her for everybody!!!She did very very good job on my wedding I really apreshied...

Sent on 11/10/2018

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much for your appreciation words and review! Your wedding was very beautiful!!!! We were glad to be part of it! Cheers!

Veronica · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful experience!🤗

It was a pleasure to meet Sally. She is so friendly, kind and creative. Collaborate with her was so fun and she did a wonderful decor in the church and at reception. She is profession, very talented flexibility for new ideas. She and her husband did a great job with flowers. They are the best team🤗 Thank you so much.
    God bless you! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!❤

Sent on 03/12/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2018

Sally made us a simple, beautiful bouquet arrangement and boutonniere for our small wedding. She gave us some great options to choose from, and laid out all the prices exactly. I will definitely be using her again for any other celebrations in the future!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Couture Blossoms 14
    Couture Blossoms 15

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Awww, thank you Elizabeth! You are so beautiful!!!!! I love that you added photos! All the best wishes to you!!!

Bianca · Married on 08/05/2018

Dream team

Sally is amazing! She is so sweet and truly about making your event as amazing as possible. She is genuine, professional, and flexible. I recommend her to everyone who needs a florist!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! Loved your wedding and cannot wait to see the photos!!! Cheers!

Anna · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a great experience working with Sally. She is very open to any ideas and also she is very good at incorporating new ideas. She did a beautiful job with the flowers. We loved and so did our guests!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Sally and her husband. You both work great as a team..

Sent on 09/10/2018

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for your words of appreciation! It was a pleasure to get to meet you and to flower your wedding ! All the best wishes!!!!

Janine · Married on 12/16/2017

They were so great at making my wedding look beautiful. Very talented and very kind people. I couldn’t have asked for better quality work. Very grateful to have found them!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Thanks you very much Janine! Loved to be part of your wedding! Cheers!
  • Tabita

Tabita · Married on 10/22/2017

Best florist

Loved working with sally, one of the best florist I’ve ever met. Puts heart into all she does and reassures the bride that everything will be perfect. Goes above and beyond her work to make sure everything is just perfect for the brides’ special day.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much Tabita for your review! Your wedding was absolutely amazing! We loved flowering it! Hugs!

Ecaterina · Married on 09/10/2017

Salomeia, you are one of the most amazing person I ever met, the most responsible and wow wow wow ❤️ we are soo thankful for you and your husband, what you guys did was above and beyond our expectations!!!!!You gave our wedding a sparkle and with your help I had the wedding of my dream!!!! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou ❤️ may God bless you and be with you guys forever.... I really hope and wish we always be friends !!! We love you!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Couture Blossoms 16

Madalina · Married on 08/06/2017

I truly recommend Sally !! She is so talented , she did an amazing job at our wedding. The flowers looked gorgeous and exceeded all our expectations. There's nothing I would have done differently. Sally is very patient, responsible and so creative, she would always come up with new ideas, which I loved!! She has a fine eye for detail. Our wedding looked stunning, like out of a dream!!
    Couture Blossoms, Highly Recommended!!❤️

Sent on 08/15/2017

Daniela · Married on 07/30/2017

Sally was remarkable not only on the wedding day but communicating with her prior months. I was in Chicago and she lives in Seattle and we touched base and she was very flexible and responsive. She made our day so very special and she did the exact style I wanted and was trying to go for! Not only that, her husband was so sweet and always made sure I had water (which all of us brides need) and was checking on me if I needed anything. Overall I am happy and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Couture Blossoms 17
    Couture Blossoms 18
    Couture Blossoms 19

Gabriela · Married on 02/18/2017

I am so happy I chose Couture Blossoms for our wedding! Sally is so talented and is always smiling with a joyful attitude, which is so nice when there’s wedding stress. Everyone said our wedding was so magical, Couture Blossoms really nailed the winter theme!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Couture Blossoms 27
    Couture Blossoms 28
    Couture Blossoms 29

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Im so happy to hear from you Gabriela!!!! Thank you so much for your lovely review, and let me tell you, your wedding was absolutely amazing!!! Thank you!

Laura · Married on 10/09/2016

I honestly can't thank them enough for their stellar job and just the peace of mind Sally gave me. I planned my wedding from 2000 miles away and Sally was truely there for me any time of day or night and she was always on board with whatever crazy ideas I had and always gave me great ideas in return. I felt so at ease about the decor leading up to my wedding day, and morning of my wedding when I walked into the venue, I was blown away. They got it all set up so fast and all the arrangements were out of this world, it was honestly like a dream and looking back I am so thankful. I just received my wedding pictures and get sooo many compliments on all the decor! If you're in the PNW, I would 1000% suggest you go with couture blooms. You will not regret!!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • I

Iulia · Married on 07/02/2016

Wonderful, creative and responsible florist! She did a great job on our wedding! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

I used Couture Blossoms for my engagement party and I don't regret it! My flowers turned out better than I could have hoped for!! They blew me away with the gorgeous arrangements! They set everything up in a timely manor so I didn't have to stress out a single bit! And not to mention they are the sweetest, kindest people. I would highly recommend them to any of my girlfriends in the Seattle area!! Thanks for the awesome work, Couture Blossoms! :)

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Sally did such a beautiful job with my baby shower. She created a beautiful flower belt for my bump and a great head piece as well. Tables and decor were themed around the nautical theme and she went above and beyond. One of the most talented and creative flortists there is probably in the whole world. Recommend her whole heartedly.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Couture Blossoms's reply:

Oh thank you so much Jessica! I truly appreciate your kind words! Your little ones are absolutely adorable!