Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Feather & Twine Photography

Feather & Twine Photography, also known as the creatives Kelsey & Talon, photograph natural light intimate weddings and elopements for you adventurous and artistic spirits who want inspiring images that capture the magic of their awesome day. We love people that bring their church outside and embrace nature in all it's powerful glory. Rain or shine, sleet or snow, we are totally down to have fun on your day. We've photographed in the forests of Washington, on the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, on the beaches of Mexico and in colonial villages in the United Kingdom.

Collaboration and trust are two huge necessary elements on your wedding day. Let's set up a hangout to get to know each other! Shoot us an email at hello@featherandtwinephotography.com to begin the journey with us!

Follow Feather & Twine Photography on

Feather & Twine Photography 5
Feather & Twine Photography 6
Feather & Twine Photography 7

Eleanor · Married on 02/27/2018

I contacted Feather and Twine at the recommendation of a wedding-planner friend of mine. I was feeling a little insecure about my "micro-wedding" that I was planning myself, but when I met with Kelsey and Talon they put me at ease. They had such clever suggestions and were so excited about the vision that I had that I left feeling much more confident. But I was still a little nervous about being the center of attention, as was my husband. Luckily, Kelsey convinced me to take advantage of the engagement shoot part of our package. We met Kelsey and Talon at one of our favorite bars in Austin where we spent a few hours basically laughing the entire time! Of course they were taking pictures, but it felt more like hanging out with friends and I think that set us up for being so much more relaxed on the day of our wedding. In fact, I remember leaving the shoot thinking, "I don't even care how the pictures come out. That was a blast!" But of course they came out great, as did the ones from our wedding. I could say something trite like "they captured such special moments" or "the way they use light is incredible", but I think the thing is that I was just really glad to have Kelsey and Talon be a part of our wedding. I trusted them both and I knew they would bring talent and creativity to our wedding, but we also had so much FUN with them! And I think those are the things that you look for in a partner, whether it be the person you spend the rest of your life with or your wedding photographers.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Feather & Twine Photography 8
    Feather & Twine Photography 9
    Feather & Twine Photography 10
    Feather & Twine Photography 11

Madeleine · Married on 02/10/2018

Awesome photographers, awesome couple!

Cannot recommend Kelsey & Talon highly enough! We absolutely loved having them as our photographers and are so thrilled with our pictures and our whole experience with them! With Feather & Twine you get so much more than just pictures. They sent us through a wedding playlist, a wonderful wedding planning guide and more. The engagement session was a great way for us to get to know Kelsey & Talon before the big day. It put our nerves at ease and we could see how relaxed and professional they are. They were able to get to know us as a couple and learn our style/what works for us. They are a great team!
    Kelsey & Talon made it all so effortless and easy. They were so much fun on the day, everyone felt comfortable and relaxed. My hubby and I are both a little awkward in front of the camera so the fact that they made us feel so comfortable was great for us. So many of our guests commented on how lovely our photographers were.
    It’s amazing to see how much work they did and all the details they captured throughout the day. While we were there enjoying ourselves, they were capturing every moment and detail. Words can’t express how much we love our wedding pictures. We absolutely love Kelsey & Talon - they are one awesome couple & team!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kim · Married on 01/27/2018

Kelsey & Talon photographed our daughter's wedding this past weekend and I could NOT be more pleased (and this is without receiving all of our photos ... yet). They showed up at our AirB&B at 9:00 am to photograph the bridal party and stayed with us until the venue closed down at 11:00 pm. They integrated themselves into the crowd and no one really even noticed that they were taking pictures. They were attuned to the tiny nuances (such as when our daughter went over and hugged her grandfather as "their song" played or that special moment where the bride and her sister shared a look in the midst of the entire bridal party. I would highly recommend them, wherever you are, to photograph your engagement or wedding. Kelsey was also able to send me a few sneak peek photos the very next day to share with my colleagues. Excellent work, excellent service and just plain excellent people!

Sent on 01/30/2018

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• WZ Beauty Studio
    WZ Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelsey and Talon are AMAZING! I've had the pleasure to work with them on bridal shoots and in real weddings. They make a great team! They capture beautiful moments and every detail about your BIG day! Professional and fun spirited! You will not be disappointed! I always look forward to working with them and seeing what story they create.

• Mobile DJ Services
    Mobile DJ Services Wedding DJs

Kelsey and Talon are true professionals that create incredible wedding images that you will enjoy for a lifetime. As a professional vendor, they are splendid to work with!