3429 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98134 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
  • Deals 1

About F*ck Yeah Weddings

F*ck Yeah Weddings is a professional wedding photographer based in Seattle, Washington. This photographer specializes in capturing the natural beauty of each individual love story and promotes authenticity above all else. Lead photographer, Kendall, will make sure the focus stays on you and that she is delivering photos that hold your dearest moments from your special day. F*ck Yeah Weddings is an advocate for inclusion of all types of couples and will help craft a day that celebrates the love you share with your partner.

F*ck Yeah Weddings provides clients with individualized service to make sure your photos are exactly what you want. She will dedicate six hours of shooting, provide high-resolution photographs through an online gallery, and digital downloads with print releases. In addition, this photographer offers coordination services to assist you in making sure your big day runs as smoothly as possible. F*ck Yeah Weddings also provides the following services:

• Consultation

8 Reviews for F*ck Yeah Weddings

• Nicola

Nicola Given · Married on 09/08/2018

We love Kendall!

Kendall was our day-of coordinator for our small, 35-person wedding ceremony at my moms’ house this past September, and she is a magical wedding saint who was put on this earth to make wedding dreams come true. I can honestly say (and how many people can?!) that I did not worry once, a single time, about anything at all on our wedding day. No one who knows me would believe that was true, but it was - Kendall anticipated our every need, fit in seamlessly with our people, and brought a loving energy and a glorious sense of ease to the entire day. I am sure there are 100 things she did that I will never even know about, because I was able to fulfill my one true dream of being fully and completely present. My husband and our family were admittedly unsure before meeting her initially whether or not our small ceremony warranted a coordinator, but Kendall won us over immediately, and everyone has remarked so many times since our wedding day that they can’t imagine having done it without her, and neither can I. Hire Kendall for absolutely anything she’ll let you hire her for, and do it now!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kirsten Varg · Married on 08/19/2018

Can I give her more stars please?

Kendall is AH MAY ZING! She coordinated our wedding and every detail flowed like champagne! She is professional, kind, funny, and worked really well with all our vendors. She also appropriately nudged us to keep the day flowing. Can I give her more stars please?

Sent on 11/05/2018

F*ck Yeah Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten! I loved your & Joe’s heartfelt uniquely you celebration so much! Can we do it all again?!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/10/2018

HIRE THEM- absolutely incredible

Kendall literally made our wedding happen, and it would not have happened without her. We had to move our wedding up over a month due to an unfortunate health diagnosis for a family member. She made sure we still had all the vendors we needed, found incredible new vendors for those who couldn’t do the new date and made our day run so smoothly- she kept any hiccups a secret so I could just enjoy the day, and be present with all our loved ones. She even officiated and wrote the most beautiful and eloquent ceremony we could have hoped for. HIRE HER she is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 11/05/2018

F*ck Yeah Weddings's reply:

It was such an honor and pleasure to help everything come together and to marry you and Ryan! Thank you!

F*ck Yeah Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3429 Airport Way S Seattle, WA, 98134 See on map
    4252205252 (Phone number)
    Location of (F*ck Yeah Weddings)