778 East Main St, Torrington, CT 06790 Map · Phone number

About Fazzino Photography

Kimberly Fazzino

Owner and Photographer of Fazzino Photography

www.fazzinophotography.com

Kim began her pursuit of photography as a high school student, but when she attended Northwestern Connecticut Community College, her original course of study was graphic design. However, several photography courses later, she was hooked on photography as a career and graduated from NWCC with an Associates Degree in Visual Communication and a Certificate in Photography.

She continued her education at University of the Arts in Philadelphia, where she was awarded a University Scholarship to study photography. Her work at UArts included training in classic photography techniques ranging from black-and-white and color processing to alternative photo processing techniques such as cyanotypes and palladium printing, as well as working with most modern camera equipment and with industry-standard digital imaging software. In 2005 she was awarded a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from University of the Arts.

During her college years and since her graduation, Kim worked with professional photographers throughout Connecticut to perfect her technique in all aspects in photography. While studying under the wing of other photographers she had dreamed of opening her own studio and pursued classes at the Entrepreneurial Center at University of Hartford where she completed the Comprehensive Small Business Training courses. In 2009, Kim opened her own studio, Fazzino Photography, and since that time she has worked passionately in all aspect of her business. In fall of 2011, she was awarded “Small Business Success Story of the year” from S.C.O.R.E.

She is skilled in studio photography and digital photo processing and specializes in on-location family and individual portraits in addition to weddings, school portraits, fashion photography, and still life (including product photography). Thanks to her 15-years of classical ballet training – and her love of the performing arts—she also specialized in dance and theater photography.

Follow Fazzino Photography on

dd0998cf24cef86a 1344532132629 0165
0001w

6 Reviews for Fazzino Photography

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2012

i found Fazzino Photography online and did not know of them prior to my engagement session. My husband hates pictures, in fact I had to beg him for many weeks to do the engagement pictures. When I finally got him to agree, I quickly setup my appointment with Kim Fazzino. She was awesome at making my hubby comfortable and was able to get him smiling and laughing during the session. He took me aside and told me we had to book our wedding with her, he said she was such a sweet person and for once didn't mind being photographed, she made it fun for us both. After she showed us her wedding packages, we were convinced. The prices were the best we found and we already knew she was able to take excellent pictures. Kim showed up early to my house the day of and sent her partner to where my husband and the guys were getting ready. In the chaos of that few hours before our wedding, it was so calming to have her there, keeping everyone organized and making she sure got ever perfect shot. The pictures of the girls and guys getting prepared for the wedding are some off the best ones. At the wedding, Kim and Mike took hundreds of pictures and I love them all. I can't say enough about how beautiful my pictures are. She was very professional the whole time. Each picture was beautiful in every way. I especially love the group pictures, she made sure everyone was standing in the right place and had big smiles. For every picture she took another just to make sure no one was blinking, etc. I would recommend Fazzino Photography to anyone looking for a photographer. I had minor complaints about every vendor I picked, except my photographers, they exceeded my expectations and my final album is amazing. The thick pages and high quality images impressed every person that picked it up. Stop looking, book with Fazzino Photography. You will not be disappointed. Kim and Mike, I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 01/03/2013
  • User2615671 · event on 08/04/2012

Fazzino Photography provided exceptional service, with fast turnaround of our photos after the event date. They were able to get great shots of all our guests! I enjoyed the fact that everyone was able to pick their favorite photos out online, and even order them separately. We will use their services for all of our family needs in the future! Fazzino Photography was able to meet all of our needs and has even done photo restoration for us in the past, as well as collages and even holiday cards.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Kim was amazing! We were on a very tight budget and of course waited until the last minute to book our photographer. She squeezed us in AND she was really great in her prices! I feel like I got more than what I paid for. She was super nice and friendly and our photos are amazing! Our album is stunning and I would totally recommend Fazzino Photography! Look no farther brides to be, She is your perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Fazzino Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Alchemy Wellness Studio
    Alchemy Wellness Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fazzino Photography is an amazing Photographer to work with. Professional elegance are portrayed in each and every photograph. Kimberly is a lot of fun to do a photo shoot with. She puts her models at ease and can make you smile in a minute. We love Fazzino Photograpy.

• 778 East Main St Torrington, 06790 See on map
    Monday : 10 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. Tuesday : 10 a.m.- 6:00 p.m Wednesday : 10 a.m.- 6:00 p.m Thursday : Winter 10 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Thursday : Summer 9 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Friday, saturday and Sundays - by appointment only