Favor Me Events

2011 Altara Lane, Matthews, NC 28104 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Favor Me Events

Welcome and Congratulations on Your Engagement!

Favor Me Events is a full service, boutique wedding planning company based in Charlotte, North Carolina.

We offer Complete Planning, Day-Of Coordination and everything in between.

Favor Me Events understands and embraces the uniqueness of all couples, budgets and expectations. Whether you are in need of a little assistance, or wish for someone to take the reins from proposal to “I DO”- we are here to help! FavorMeEvents believes in quality, one-of-a kind weddings that reflect and celebrate your style. Overall, we offer you peace of mind and the ability to enjoy every last moment of your wedding day!

For more information, or to set up your complimentary, no-strings-attached consultation, please email:
anne@favormeevents.com or call 704.821.3212 Travel is welcome.

Love & Happy Planning!

Favor Me Events 5
Favor Me Events 6
Favor Me Events 7

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Anne is #GOALS when it comes to having a wedding planner! Words cannot express how absolutely AMAZING she is! She took the time to understand my personality, style, lifestyle and budget and was able to make my dream wedding come to life! She was supportive, understanding, decisive, organized, professional and has impeccable style. Most of all, she was always my advocate. Whether we were picking out rentals, in a design meeting, or dealing with a possible torrential down-poor the day of the wedding, she was my rock-- always having my best interest in mind, and never disappointed me once. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her and her guidance. She is hands down worth every penny and more! Thank you Anne for everything!!

Favor Me Events 8
    Favor Me Events 15
    Favor Me Events 16
    Favor Me Events 17

Bekah · Married on 01/27/2018

Anne created the perfect wedding for us. She was super professional throughout the experience, and I was immediately comfortable that she understood what I wanted and would offer good insights. She had previously planned a wedding that I loved from photos, she understood what I liked about it and adapted that to fit my husband and I. She offered options for each facet, helped us make decisions when needed, and helped us pick awesome vendors that fit exactly what we wanted. Numerous guests told me that our wedding was the best run that they had been to, which allowed all of us to kick back and have a good time. I can't think of enough good things to say about this except that I would have lost my mind without Anne's help. Once I handed everything over to her I instantly felt better. She did a great job of navigating working with both my mom and I, and working with my mother in law for the rehearsal dinner (which was also flawless). I'll recommend her to everyone I know that's getting married because she's the best.

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

I absolutely could not have planned my wedding without the help of Anne! She connected me with the perfect vendors to make my wedding a dream come true. Her constant communication with myself as well as the vendors allowed the planning process to be extremely organized and seamless. The weekend of the wedding I was able to enjoy spending time with all of our family and friends that came into town without having to worry for a second about any wedding logistics thanks to Anne! We can't thank Anne enough for making our wedding beyond perfect and would absolutely recommend Anne to anyone planning a wedding!

Favor Me Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Favor Me Events 1
    Off Peak Wedding Package
    Book our services for a November to March wedding, and take $250 off of any package!

• Lauren Rosenau Photography
    Lauren Rosenau Photography Wedding Photographers

Anne with Favor Me Events has impeccable style, and goes above and beyond for each an every one of her clients. She is personable, reliable, experienced, and a respected professional in the industry. I recommend all my clients to Anne, as I know she will deliver a polished, and seamless wedding day.

• The Wow Factor Cakes
    The Wow Factor Cakes Wedding Cakes

Love working with Anne! Creative, organized, professional, and passionate about pleasing her clients!

• ShutterBooth Charlotte
    ShutterBooth Charlotte Photo Booths

Stylish, organized, unique and wow-factor. 4 words that definitely describe Favor Me Events! Their brides are always stunningly happily with the details Anne and her team put together for their big days. We love working with Anne & her brides!

• 2011 Altara Lane Matthews, 28104 See on map
    8143412635 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.