2011 Altara Lane, Matthews, NC 28104 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Favor Me Events

Welcome and Congratulations on Your Engagement!

Favor Me Events is a full service, boutique wedding planning company based in Charlotte, North Carolina.

We offer Complete Planning, Day-Of Coordination and everything in between.

Favor Me Events understands and embraces the uniqueness of all couples, budgets and expectations. Whether you are in need of a little assistance, or wish for someone to take the reins from proposal to “I DO”- we are here to help! FavorMeEvents believes in quality, one-of-a kind weddings that reflect and celebrate your style. Overall, we offer you peace of mind and the ability to enjoy every last moment of your wedding day!

For more information, or to set up your complimentary, no-strings-attached consultation, please email:
anne@favormeevents.com or call 704.821.3212 Travel is welcome.

Love & Happy Planning!

ea7fa6b8470acd1d 578556 10152045217185921 138803137 n

42 Reviews for Favor Me Events

Kendra Mcadams · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Anne!

We had the great pleasure of working with Anne to plan our wedding at Charlotte Country Club last month. Anne was an invaluable asset throughout the planning process and I appreciated her honest ideas and opinions. She quickly honed in on my style and preferences which was very helpful in her identification of potential vendors for me to work with both in leading up to the wedding day and for the day of. It was also tremendously beneficial to have her present at all the design meetings (florist, stationery, rentals) as well to offer advice and insight. She has a great rapport with her colleagues in the industry here in Charlotte which put my mind at ease that things would run seamlessly for our big day. There were many times in the months leading up to the wedding that we asked … “what would we do without Anne?” She was always professional, organized, responsive, and has a great sense of humor! She was particularly a godsend in the last month or so before the wedding when she organized timelines, handled all the final vendor communications, etc. It took a huge load off my plate and allowed me to really focus on that time with family and friends. Seeing all the months of planning culminate on our wedding day with such a beautiful, elegant, and fun celebration was such a gift. Thank you, Anne, for everything you did to make November 16 the best day ever for us!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Courtney A · Married on 09/11/2019

An amazing eye for design!

Anne did a fantastic job planning our wedding in November 2019. Her design work is impeccable and she has amazing taste—I trusted her instincts from the beginning. Her eye for detail is top-notch, and that immediately put me at ease. I knew that no stone would be left unturned. Anne connected us with a team of wonderful vendors who executed at an incredibly high level. I was planning from out of town, and Anne worked with me to use my time in Charlotte efficiently but was always available if I had a question. My husband and I have received numerous compliments on the flow of the wedding from friends and family—it was a great experience for our guests (and us too!). Our wedding was exactly what we hoped for. Thank you, Anne!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Caitlin Hill · Married on 05/04/2019

The best decision!!!

It’s hard to know where to start with describing Anne of Favor Me Events. It was the most amazing feeling seeing our wedding come to life after a year of planning. It has been 2.5 months since our wedding day and I still relive the incredible joy of experiencing all of the details Anne created on a daily basis! Anne planned our wedding from afar and we LITERALLY could not have done it without her. She took our visions and ideas (that were at times poorly formed and/or not described all that well to her!) and expanded upon them to somehow execute the most perfect reality. Her natural talent and intuition is unmatched - she recognized when I needed a boost of confidence in the decision making process and was so patient and supportive along the way! She helped us to assemble an awesome team of vendors that I trusted completely. Throughout the entire process, Anne was incredibly professional, responsive, and organized. My mom said it best the day after our wedding - “hiring Anne was the best decision you ever made!”

Sent on 07/19/2019

Favor Me Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Favor Me Events 1
    Off Peak Wedding Package
    Book our services for a November to March wedding, and take $250 off of any package!

• Lauren Rosenau Photography Wedding Photographers

Anne with Favor Me Events has impeccable style, and goes above and beyond for each an every one of her clients. She is personable, reliable, experienced, and a respected professional in the industry. I recommend all my clients to Anne, as I know she will deliver a polished, and seamless wedding day.

• The Wow Factor Cakes Wedding Cakes

Love working with Anne! Creative, organized, professional, and passionate about pleasing her clients!

• ShutterBooth Charlotte Photo Booths

Stylish, organized, unique and wow-factor. 4 words that definitely describe Favor Me Events! Their brides are always stunningly happily with the details Anne and her team put together for their big days. We love working with Anne & her brides!

• 2011 Altara Lane Matthews, 28104 See on map
    8143412635 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Favor Me Events)