11 Carpenter Avenue, Tuckahoe, NY 10707 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000

About Father & The Bride

Father & The Bride is a boutique wedding event planning service based out of Tuckahoe, New York. Founded by a bride and her father, this unique company has a combined love for entertaining people and attention to detail. They will work with you to bring your special event to life, understanding the time and effort that is required in planning momentous events like weddings. Father & The Bride has the goal of hearing your unique vision, helping you organize your ideas and turning them into a beautiful occasion that you, your friends and your family will remember forever.

Father & The Bride offers extensive wedding planning packages that range from proposal planning to day-of coordination services. Services offered in their exclusive packages are designed to accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered include:

• Proposal planning

1 User photo

• O

Oriana Pawlyk · Married on 09/08/2018

Oriana Pawlyk, bride

Tatiana was helpful from the very beginning. Her and I have known each other for some years, but we immediately connected on the right topics and issues I as the bride wanted to address for my special day. While I worked with Tatiana as a “day-of” coordinator for my Ukrainian wedding, she consistently communicated with me as if she helped me plan the entire event. It was spectacular. She made my life less stressful by picking up traditional Ukrainian garments and paintings for me so I wouldn’t have to travel and retrieve them from vendors; and also decorated the church aisle and pews for me ahead of the ceremony. Days preceding the event as well as the day itself, she was the perfect mediator to speak with all of my vendors to ensure their punctuality and to remind them of my requests and (somewhat) fluid schedule. She spoke with my family and my in-laws if they felt unsure of anything, made sure the “VIPs” of my wedding were taken care of and devoted her time to making sure everything ran smoothly. I can not recommend her more highly if you are having a wedding in the New York area.

Sent on 10/18/2018

jill · Married on 10/22/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Tatiana. From the very beginning, she was very attentive to our needs and extremely professional and helpful. Tatiana is very organized and detail oriented, she helped us create an outline for the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding, to make sure all the vendors and wedding party members knew exactly where to be and at what time. It was such a relief to have everything taken care of so that we didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. On top of that, she helped with different vendor recommendations, offered to call/arrange all our services/etc. Tatiana was always available to speak with via phone and email whenever needed. The day of the wedding, she was ready and by our side to help with anything needed and helped to make sure everything was smooth and perfect. We would highly recommend Father & The Bride to anyone and everyone! You won't be disappointed. They are a fabulous team that help make your special day flawless.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Roxanne · Married on 08/13/2016

I used Tatiana for partial planning and I was very happy with the results. She was super organized, reliable, communicated extremely well and was overall awesome! I highly recommend her to all couples. As a specific example, I initially had an issue finding a make-up artist because I started my make-up artist search a little late and a lot of artists were already booked. Once I mentioned my concern to her, Tatiana worked quickly and efficiently to help me book trials as soon as possible and gave expert advice on who to book and how many trials to book. I was a little nervous about the wedding planning process in general, but as soon as I chatted with Tatiana about what I was looking for and what I really wanted, I was immediately comforted by her positive can-do attitude and professionalism. She's a gem!

No task is too big or too small - Tatiana is absolutely great to work with!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Father & The Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 11 Carpenter Avenue Tuckahoe, 10707 See on map
    2034709347 (Phone number)
    Location of (Father & The Bride)