Bonsall, Bonsall, CA 92003 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Farm Formal Event Rentals

FARM FORMAL EVENT RENTALS brings together the charm and beauty of an outdoor celebration, with the elegance and formality of a ballroom event! At FARM FORMAL EVENT RENTALS, we deliver unique party rental items, such as Handcrafted Farm Tables, Vintage Silver Plated Flatware, Wine Barrels, Mason Jars, Chalkboards & more!!

Follow Farm Formal Event Rentals on

Farm Formal Event Rentals 2
Farm Formal Event Rentals 3
Farm Formal Event Rentals 4

S Nash · Married on 10/22/2018

Beautiful farm tables and excellent service!

Connie and Jason are awesome! The farm tables are absolutely beautiful and the folding chairs were a great match. We received a number of comments from our guests, who thought the backyard looked magical. The rental prices are competitive - even a little lower than some others - and we were so happy they were willing to travel to Long Beach. There was an additional fee for this, but it was fair. They set everything up perfectly for us, and even used shims to make the tables and chairs as level as possible. It was perfect!

Prior to delivery, Connie was always available to answer questions and help in any way she could. She even sent us a link to a website that had an interactive table/chair arranger tool, so that we could plan our setup.

We highly recommend Farm Formal to those looking for high quality rentals and exceptional service!

Sent on 10/22/2018

John · Married on 09/22/2018

Connie and Jason at Farm Formal are amazing! The furniture they've built is beautiful, durable, and perfect for any rustic/boho setting. They were very flexible with delivery/pickup, incredibly efficient during assembly, super nice, and a joy to work with. Weddings can be very stressful, but they made sure that furniture wasn't something we had to worry about. I can't recommend Farm Formal enough!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kendra · Married on 09/22/2018

Farm Formals is the absolute best! I had been searching for a long time for farm tables to complete the decor for my wedding. Every place I checked was either way out of my budget, or refused to drive up to Big Bear, which is where we were getting married. From my first email with Connie it was a wonderful experience. She took the time to get to know me and our wedding and she helped me put together a package that worked for me. Connie didn’t even mind coming all the way up to Big Bear from San Diego. The bonus was... Farm Formals prices were also waaaaaay below any of the other companies I had contacted, which allowed me to also rent a sweetheart table, cake stands, and wine crates. We ended up using the decor for both the rehearsal and reception. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the tables were, and I know I will be recommending them to everyone I know!!! Thank you so much Connie and Jason for making our wedding look exactly the way I had imagined!

Sent on 10/08/2018

• Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• Alexandra Bolhack Events and Design
    Alexandra Bolhack Events and Design Wedding Planners

Farm Formal was an absolute pleasure to work with! As a wedding planner, I am always challenged to find affordable wooden farm tables for my brides. The tables were gorgeous, crafted by the owners themselves. Furthermore, the tables were a perfect addition to the rustic elegance my bride was dreaming of. Connie was extremely responsive and delivered the items on time. I would highly recommend them to any of my future clients and am excited to work with them in the future! To view their tables and chairs, visit my gallery: http://www.alexandrabolhackevents.com/teryle-steven.

• Bonsall Bonsall, CA, 92003 See on map