Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Far Out Feeling

Far Out Feeling is a wedding photography company based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts and also services Greater New York City and New Jersey. Owners Meaghan and Brendon are passionate about their craft. Their work is a celebration of love and personality. You won’t find them recreating all the old, familiar poses. They create fun, groovy images that really get to you and fill your heart with wonder and delight. They’ll be there for the big set pieces and the moments in between that no one else notices. They’ll be there for the party, for all the joy; but most of all, Meaghan and Brendon will be there for you.

Far Out Feeling is looking forward to your big day. Meaghan and Brendon offer a range of packages designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Package features include up to 10 hours of event coverage, day-of itinerary assistance, an online proofing gallery, digital downloads, and print release. Elopement and COVID cancellation packages are also available.

Follow Far Out Feeling on

6 Reviews for Far Out Feeling

• Ellen

Ellen · Married on 10/24/2020

Candid photo masters

Meag and Brendon did such a great job of making my fiance and I feel comfortable during our engagement shoot in Brooklyn!! We wanted someone to capture us in an authentic way, and that's exactly what they did. Everyone who has seen our photos remarks on how happy we look, and how natural we seem, and that's all thanks to Meag and Brendon. We were able to get some awesome photos of us in some really interesting locations, and the photos were edited and delivered to us in a timely and professional manner. We're using Meag and Brendon for our big wedding next year, and we can't wait to see how they capture all our special moments. Thanks Meag and Brendon!!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Daniel

Daniel M. · Married on 09/05/2020

Far Out Feeling fulfilled everything we asked and more!

Both Meaghan and Brendan are Fantastic! Extremely responsive and adaptable to last minute changes. My wife and I had to change our wedding plans several times and our Photography team was on point with every change. A huge advantage is having an oppositely gendered pair is that they can document the getting ready process for both sides and come together with two unique perspectives. Highly recommend this team for weddings, engagements, anniversaries, and any celebrations to be had
    Thanks again guys!
    -Daniel Marshall

Sent on 01/21/2021

Far Out Feeling FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Far Out Feeling 1
    Take Two - The COVID Package

We've got a little something special for oue 2021 couples who have had to move their wedding due to COVID.

TAKE TWO: THE COVID PACKAGE

• Engagement session

• Day-of Itinerary assistance

• 8 hour wedding day

• Online proofing gallery

• Digital downloads

• Print release

• $1,800

The deets on this package -

Show us how COVID has impacted you and your plans for your special day. We know you’ve been thrown a huge curveball, and may have even taken a financial hit from having to switch vendors. We’d like to help.

Team of Far Out Feeling

Brendon Cook

Brendon Cook

Owner/Photographer

Howdy! I'm Brendon, a quiet Mid-Westerner turned East-Coast loud-mouth who happens to have a knack for photography, editing, graphic illustration, and all things creative. My background comes from shooting fashion shows and exclusive events for BFA.com around NYC, which made me appreciate the avant-garde.

Above all I crave abstract and unconventional poses and settings. I'll get the mandatory shots of you and the fam, BUT, once we've checked those boxes I like to get as creative as possible. Photos on the alter are great, but I'd rather take the ones of a groom and bride Kung-Foo fighting in a parking lot with the officiant taking bets from the bridal party. Just my personal take.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Meaghan Boegel

Meaghan Boegel

Owner/Photographer

Meaghan here - I’m the one from which you’ll hear a lot of “Fuck yeah!!!” and “You guys look so hot!” My inspiration comes from our lord and savior, Janis Joplin, and my style is free movement and honesty.

My photographs are a culmination of earth tones and minimalism and grain and vintage. I love that shit. I shoot my couples as if they’re going to be used as a montage for a music video, or the stock footage for the Woodstock documentary.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Brooklyn, NY, 11211 See on map
    Location of (Far Out Feeling)
  • North Falmouth, MA, 02556 See on map
    908-840-8297 (Phone number)
    Location of (Far Out Feeling)