Far Out Feeling

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website
$4,100 Most Popular Price

$4,100 Most Popular Price

Far Out Feeling is a wedding photography company based in Brooklyn, NY and also services Greater New York City, New Jersey, and Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Owners Meaghan and Brendon are passionate about their craft. Their work is a celebration of love and personality. You won’t find them recreating all the old, familiar poses. They create fun, groovy images that really get to you and fill your heart with wonder and delight. They’ll be there for the big set pieces and the moments in between that no one else notices. They’ll be there for the party, for all the joy; but most of all, Meaghan and Brendon will be there for you.

Far Out Feeling is looking forward to your big day. Meaghan and Brendon offer a range of packages designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Package features include up to 10 hours of event coverage, day-of itinerary assistance, an online proofing gallery, digital downloads, and print release. Elopement and COVID cancellation packages are also available.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,100

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Debra Married on 11/06/2021

Engaged, Creative, Thoughtful, and Talented!

Meaghan and Brendon are the best! From the start, they were so welcoming and kind. We loved that we were able to zoom to meet and then go out together before the Wedding. Because they built a relationship with us, we felt very comfortable with them on the big day. They sent a sweet welcome gift which was so sweet and kind. After all of that, they were so communicative with my millions of questions. On the big day, they were both engaged, thoughtful, and creative. I loved that they were both taking amazing shots and celebrating with us. My favorite surprise was the 10 photos the next morning! Once we got the full library, we were in awe. We loved all of the different photos/lights/colors/etc. Everyone messaged me on instagram saying how cool and unique our photos were. So again, THANK YOU, FAR OUT FEELING! Can you tell we are obsessed with the both of you and your work? lol
    Shannon Married on 10/31/2021

Incredible beyond words!!

Meg and Brendon are absolutely amazing!! 100/10 for sure! My husband and I hired them for our vow renewal/ wedding reception after we had to reschedule our original date. We had our renewal on 10/31/21. Meaghan and Brendon are easy going, welcoming, and extremely professional. They were always available to contact and had our timeline spot on and running smoothly the day of. As individuals my husband and I both really don’t like to take a lot of pictures and as a couple we aren’t super affectionate around others (and keep in mind we had about 150 people wedding). With Meaghan and Brendon, they made us feel so comfortable like we were with our closest friends. They made us feel relaxed and made the photography experience very enjoyable. They felt like they were part of our family as our party continued and they really go above and beyond. Not only did we feel great with them during the day but the turnaround time for our photos was super quick and there isn’t one that isn’t absolutely incredible! Meg sent us about 10 photos the next day and the rest came soon after! We’ve gotten so many complements on how amazing they are! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Brendon Cook
Brendon Cook
Owner/Photographer

Howdy! I'm Brendon, a chill Mid-Westerner turned East-Coast creative who has a keen eye for image composition, lighting, and subtle, yet impactful moments. My background comes from shooting fashion shows and exclusive events for BFA.com around NYC, which taught me to appreciate extravagance and the avant-garde.

Above all I crave abstract and unconventional poses and settings. I'll get the mandatory shots of you and the fam (no worries, I gotchu), BUT, once we've checked those boxes I like to get as creative as possible. Photos on the alter are great, but I LIVE for the ones of a groom and bride Kung-Foo fighting in a parking lot with the officiant taking bets from the bridal party. Just my personal take.

Meaghan Boegel
Meaghan Boegel
Owner/Photographer

Meaghan here - I’m the one from which you’ll hear a lot of “Fuck yeah!!!” and “You guys look so hot!” My inspiration comes from our lord and savior, Janis Joplin, and my style is free movement and honesty.

My photographs are a culmination of earth tones and minimalism and grain and vintage. I love that shit. I shoot my couples as if they’re going to be used as a montage for a music video, or the stock footage for the Woodstock documentary.

Brooklyn, NY, 11211
Location of (Far Out Feeling)
North Falmouth, MA, 02556 See on map