Far Out Feeling Reviews

6 Reviews for Far Out Feeling

• Ellen

Ellen · Married on 10/24/2020

Candid photo masters

Meag and Brendon did such a great job of making my fiance and I feel comfortable during our engagement shoot in Brooklyn!! We wanted someone to capture us in an authentic way, and that's exactly what they did. Everyone who has seen our photos remarks on how happy we look, and how natural we seem, and that's all thanks to Meag and Brendon. We were able to get some awesome photos of us in some really interesting locations, and the photos were edited and delivered to us in a timely and professional manner. We're using Meag and Brendon for our big wedding next year, and we can't wait to see how they capture all our special moments. Thanks Meag and Brendon!!

• Daniel

Daniel M. · Married on 09/05/2020

Far Out Feeling fulfilled everything we asked and more!

Both Meaghan and Brendan are Fantastic! Extremely responsive and adaptable to last minute changes. My wife and I had to change our wedding plans several times and our Photography team was on point with every change. A huge advantage is having an oppositely gendered pair is that they can document the getting ready process for both sides and come together with two unique perspectives. Highly recommend this team for weddings, engagements, anniversaries, and any celebrations to be had
    Thanks again guys!
    -Daniel Marshall

Kellee · Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing Photos!

If you want AMAZING photos, professionalism, and all around great and positive energy, Far Out Feeling is the company you should contact for your event. Their pictures are not only beautiful but they tell a sweet story. I still look at the photos Meaghan took of my husband and I before we got married with such excitement and a huge smile on my face!

Alexis Z. · Married on 12/10/2019

Great experience - NYC wedding

Meg and Brendan (Far Out Feeling) were great for our NYC wedding which felt like a marathon in itself! They were flexible and friendly throughout. We collaborated on the types of shots we were looking for and they made sure to get some of the more traditional shots as well. The turnaround time was great and the selection was amazing. I stil find myself looking through the online gallery and reliving the day with a huge smile. Great value and cannot recommend them more! Thanks, guys!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Kevin C. · Married on 06/28/2019

Reliable Service, Comfortable Experience, Unforgettable Quality

My wife and I cannot being to express how absolutely thrilled we were working with Meaghan on not only our surprise proposal photos in which she was extremely flexible and went above and beyond to capture such a candid and personal moment, but also our planned engagement photos which she was equally as impressive and easy to work with. Meaghan has an amazing eye for quality photography, she is a highly skilled editor, and she provides a quality product in a timely manner. She also makes the entire process fun and has a real knack for making her clients feel comfortable and natural. I would undoubtedly recommend Meaghan for any and all proposal, engagement, and wedding photography sessions.

Kevin and Dana Cascone