106 E. Freistadt Road, Thiensville, WI 53092 Map · Phone number

About Fantasy Flowers

Fantasy Flowers was established in 1984. 35 years of experience goes into every wedding we design. Professionally created floral designs are what we are about. Flowers are what we do. When it comes to wedding flowers we know that today’s bride had many choices. Do I want my florist to handle it all or do I want to “do it myself” wedding or a little of both. Fantasy Flowers offers private consultations where we take time to get to know you and your wedding dreams. We are here to help you figure out your flowers.

Call us today to book your consultation. 262-242-3732 www.fantasyflowers.info Check out our Instagram = FantasyFlowersThiensvilleWI, Facebook or twitter = FantasyFlowersT.

106 E. Freistadt Road, Thiensville WI 53092 Located on the Northeast Corner of Freistadt and Main Street.

Follow Fantasy Flowers on

Fantasy Flowers 2
  • Emylie

Emylie Fossell · Married on 08/18/2019

Truly a fantasy experience

Wow, Fantasy Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding! From the very first meeting I knew that Nancy was listening and knew exactly what I wanted. Working with her was a breeze and she truly treats you as family. The flowers were fresh and beautiful long after the wedding was done and they were exactly what I had envisioned. Truly a fantasy experience!

Fantasy Flowers 3
    Fantasy Flowers 4
    Sent on 10/19/2019

Fantasy Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It made my day. I hope your day was filled with wonderful memories. Congratulations!

Erika · Married on 09/26/2014

Nancy did a great job on my flowers. I brought in pictures of what I liked for my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets and she matched them perfectly! I did not have a big budget for my flowers, but Nancy worked with me and gave me lots of great ideas on how I could get what I wanted and stay within my budget. Great service and quality!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2013

Beautiful flowers that lasted for weeks! Thanks for making my day so special.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Award

Fantasy Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Sweet Sounds of Music
    Sweet Sounds of Music Wedding DJs

Nancy at Fantasy Flowers goes about and beyond the call of duty to make sure the flowers and arrangements are top notch.

• Rent A Preacher
    Rent A Preacher Wedding Officiants

Nancy, the owner/operator of Fantasy Flowers is an amazing floral designer. Her designs have been equated with designers from Chicago as high-end, amazing, and euro-chic. She is not only a professional designer, she has run a successful retail floral business for over 27 years. She acceptance into the American Academy of Floriculture in 2010 was recognition by her industry that she is more than an average florist and business owner. Her attention to every detail of each and every order insures that all the finished products of her shop whether it be an arrangement for a anniversary, birthday, wedding, or funeral is the absolute best it can be for the dollar. She is not static either, she is constantly determining what her customers want and has been adding gift ware, cards, and candles to the shop's inventory to better service her customers. She took over her website design several years ago and the website is a resource for floral knowledge as well as an on-line ordering location.

• 106 E. Freistadt Road Thiensville, WI, 53092 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9 - 5:30; Saturday 9 - 3 PM; Summer Saturday 9 - 12; Extended holiday hours; Consultations by appointment and available after hours.