Todd Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95407 Map · Phone number

About Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals

Fancy Flush, based out of Santa Rosa, California is owned and operated by Roman & Heather Seifert. As a husband and wife team they are dedicated to providing clients with the most amazing bathroom experience possible. What makes Fancy Flush unique is their “perfectionist” attitude and combined experience in sanitation, customer service, hospitality & engineering. These skill sets are the ideal combination for Fancy Flush to best serve their clients.

Fancy Flush is able to provide clients with restroom trailer rentals in many locations in Northern California.

Specifically, we provide luxury restrooms to Sonoma, Napa, Marin Counties & San Francisco, also some parts of Mendocino & Solano Counties. . Popular areas we cover are as follows...

Sonoma County: Healdsburg, Windsor, Santa Rosa, Sonoma, Sebastopol, Rohnert Park, Cotati, Penngrove, Petaluma

Napa County: Calistoga, St Helena, Angwin, Yountville, Napa

Marin County: Novato, San Rafael, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Mill Valley, Tiburon, Sausailito

San Francisco City

Please visit our website for more info on our products and service area.

Follow Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals on

m
189cdef5a8da74a5 LUX2

4 Reviews for Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

A few months before our wedding I got a photo text of a portable toilet unit from my future sister-in-law. She was on set of her tv show and was SO impressed by the toilets they rented -- they were clean, spacious, and played music!? -- that she sent me a text: "If you haven't rented a portapotty for your wedding yet, Fancy Flush is AWESOME!" I was pleased to shoot back: "Already booked!"

A couple months later, I emailed Fancy Flush for very specific dimensions of the trailer we rented, so that I could outfit each toilet with a fake "Iron Throne" decal. They responded to me quickly and without even batting an eye.

And then the day of the wedding the toilets were a hit, they delivery was a dream, the units were clean and functional, (and the Iron Throne decals just made my life).

Trust me and trust my sister-in-law: You should totally rent your porcelain thrones from Fancy Flush!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

From beginning to end - everything was fantastic.
    1.) Fancy Flush is the best value of any company around
    2.) Their customer service is among the best I had with any vendor
    3.) When they dropped off the trailer, they were meticulous about perfect placement and set-up
    4.) Their equipment is clean, well-maintained and quite pretty
    5.) Pick-up was a piece of cake

If you need to rent restrooms in the north bay - this is the company to rent from.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2015

Having an outdoor wedding? Need a fancy toilet so your guests are not lining up, festival style, in front of single outhouses? We did! Our event venue was completely raw, no bathrooms at all, so we decided to rent a toilet trailer. The sticker shock for this item was impressive. I did a lot of research and found Fancy Flush. Thank goodness. They are family owned, local, and wow, so reasonable -- far less expensive than all of the other companies. We did not sacrifice quality at all. The people are so nice and easy to deal with during the time leading up to the wedding (we were blessed here all the way around). They delivered on time, were super friendly and professional, and picked up the next day without hassle. Best of all? The toilets were great and fancy, as promised. Piped music, good lighting, nice finishes inside. We only had to put flowers in -- everything else was there. Our guests have commented many times about how unexpectedly great the bathrooms were. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Lights
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 800.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Setup

• Wedlock Cinema
    Wedlock Cinema Wedding Videographers

Super nice people! Extremely easy to talk to, if you're in the market for a stylish lavatory.

• Wine Country Bride Boutique
    Wine Country Bride Boutique Wedding Dresses

Great company! Great customer service!

• Ybarra Events
    Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

Fancy Flush is so wonderful. They have the most beautiful portable restrooms, and they are lovely, professional, and fun. We are very lucky to have the pleasure of knowing this vendor.

• Todd Rd Santa Rosa, CA, 95407 See on map