Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals Reviews

4 | Santa Rosa, CA

4 Reviews for Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

A few months before our wedding I got a photo text of a portable toilet unit from my future sister-in-law. She was on set of her tv show and was SO impressed by the toilets they rented -- they were clean, spacious, and played music!? -- that she sent me a text: "If you haven't rented a portapotty for your wedding yet, Fancy Flush is AWESOME!" I was pleased to shoot back: "Already booked!"

A couple months later, I emailed Fancy Flush for very specific dimensions of the trailer we rented, so that I could outfit each toilet with a fake "Iron Throne" decal. They responded to me quickly and without even batting an eye.

And then the day of the wedding the toilets were a hit, they delivery was a dream, the units were clean and functional, (and the Iron Throne decals just made my life).

Trust me and trust my sister-in-law: You should totally rent your porcelain thrones from Fancy Flush!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

From beginning to end - everything was fantastic.
    1.) Fancy Flush is the best value of any company around
    2.) Their customer service is among the best I had with any vendor
    3.) When they dropped off the trailer, they were meticulous about perfect placement and set-up
    4.) Their equipment is clean, well-maintained and quite pretty
    5.) Pick-up was a piece of cake

If you need to rent restrooms in the north bay - this is the company to rent from.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2015

Having an outdoor wedding? Need a fancy toilet so your guests are not lining up, festival style, in front of single outhouses? We did! Our event venue was completely raw, no bathrooms at all, so we decided to rent a toilet trailer. The sticker shock for this item was impressive. I did a lot of research and found Fancy Flush. Thank goodness. They are family owned, local, and wow, so reasonable -- far less expensive than all of the other companies. We did not sacrifice quality at all. The people are so nice and easy to deal with during the time leading up to the wedding (we were blessed here all the way around). They delivered on time, were super friendly and professional, and picked up the next day without hassle. Best of all? The toilets were great and fancy, as promised. Piped music, good lighting, nice finishes inside. We only had to put flowers in -- everything else was there. Our guests have commented many times about how unexpectedly great the bathrooms were. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Victoria · Married on 08/20/2016

I used Fancy Flush for my wedding. The unit was new and clean and my guests were pleased with the upscale feeling! The owners are pleasant and easy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to use them for other events.

Sent on 09/02/2016