Raleigh, NC 27699 Map · Phone number

About Faith Teasley Photography

Being a photographer has shown me that beauty can be found everywhere.

From the way the sun glistens through the clouds to the ocean and its calming colors.

From the moment a groom sees his bride for the first time to their wedding day’s grand exit as husband and wife.

I believe that my couples’ stories are beautiful and deserve to be told. When I have a camera in my hands, I am able to capture all of the little moments that create the heartbeat of your wedding day in a format that lasts forever.

I am a storyteller and an artist. I call North Carolina home, but love having a career that allows me to travel anywhere. If you’re getting married soon, it would be an honor to get to know you and photograph your wedding. I look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,

Faith Teasley Photography 4
Faith Teasley Photography 5

Adrianna Clement · Married on 06/08/2018

Love love love

If you are in need of a wedding or engagement session photographer, you will not be disappointed with Faith. Our wonderful experience started with our engagement session. I knew right away she was the perfect choice because she was so accommodating, allowed different outfit looks and locations and was just as excited as we were! Her keen eye for artistic backdrops and color is remarkable and made our photos stand out while also capturing the romantic and soft look that we wanted. When I didn’t know where to start for hair and makeup, she was able to provide multiple suggestions with whom she trusted making me feel at ease amidst the stressful wedding planning. We received so many compliments on our wedding day about Faith and all of our family members used wedding photos as their Christmas cards because they loved them so much! Faith is easy going, down to earth, professional, and has an artistic ability to capture the most beautiful photographs. I am beyond thankful that I was able to work with her and allow her to capture our perfect day. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Grant · Married on 06/08/2018

Everything we hoped

Can’t say enough good things about Faith. Her photos really speak for themselves. She is so easy to work with and we are so happy we found her to capture our wedding day. If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding days contact Faith to capture your wedding pictures. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Martha · Married on 05/04/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Faith from start to finish. We were getting married across the country from where we live and two states away from where Faith lives and were trying to plan it all from afar. Certainly not an easy task. Faith made the process go really smoothly and was so great with everything. We could not have been more pleased. We appreciate her hard work and love our wedding pictures. We would highly recommend Faith to anyone.

Faith Teasley Photography 6
    Faith Teasley Photography 7
    Faith Teasley Photography 8
    Faith Teasley Photography 9
    Sent on 10/09/2018

Faith Teasley Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Breaking Bread
    Breaking Bread Wedding Caterers

I worked with Faith on my very first wedding I catered. She is definitely in the top best photographers in the State (I always contact her to see if she has any openings so that she can "shoot" my family) You can tell that this is her true calling and her passion for it materializes when you see her final product. I cannot say enough great things about her!

• Raleigh See on map