Fairytales Event Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Fairytales Event Design is here to make your wedding an absolute dream! We promise stress free wedding planning and coordination with the help of our talented team of planners and coordinators. No task is too big or small. We love creating all of the little details that make the day truely yours. We offer a wide range of services, from full service planning to day of coordination along with a la carte options for vow writing sessions, advising meetings and set up / tear down services. Check out our website for all package details and pricing and scroll through our Instagram feed to see what we have been up to!

We look forward to serving you and making sure that your wedding day is a true fairy tale!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kristen
    Kristen V. Married on 11/20/2021

Every Wedding Needs Kelsey

We worked with Kelsey for 2+ years on our postponed wedding and now we are pretty sad that we won't be meeting with her any more! She was so great in helping us sort through COVID protocols, find vendors, stay organized and stay sane! Day of, she was fantastic. We did not have a single worry and spent all our time enjoying our wedding and having fun. She was so organized and worked so well with our whole vendor team. We cant say enough about how great she and the team were!
    Melissa A. Married on 10/02/2021

Exactly what we needed for our fairytale wedding!

Kelsey and Rania were amazing from start to finish. We chose the day of coordination package and could not have been happier. I am a planner through and through but we wanted someone to trust to put everything into place on our big day and Rania went above and beyond to do just that! Thank you Fairytales Event Design!
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 08/28/2021

Let wedding planning anxiety go!

I had Kristina as my day-of coordinator and she was fantastic! From the initial phone call with Fairytale Events Design, my anxiety instantly melted. A clear outline and process was provided and an easy to navigate website kept me on track. Kristina was very responsive, led the decorating team, ran to the store to get items that were low, kept us on track for time, communicated with vendors to make sure they were on time, and dealt with difficult members of my party graciously. It’s not easy herding a wedding g party (and our dogs), but she is a pro. Thank you so much! I was able to actually enjoy my day and get rid of the crazy stress and anxiety I had. I can’t recommend hiring them enough- trust me, you’re going to need it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kelsey Knutson
Kelsey Knutson
Owner / Lead Planner

Kelsey started Fairytales Event Design in 2016 with the goal of making every couple feel like royalty on their big day! She is a Portland State University business graduate, co-owner of Glacier Artisan Creamery, part time farmer, wife, and mother of two littles.

"My passion for weddings started when I was a little girl. I loved watching Say Yes To The Dress and always had a stack of Bride magazines on my shelf (I still do!). I am a type A, super organized person and love working with all of the details. I love what I do and I love seeing each of our couples have a stress free wedding day."

Rania
Rania
Lead Planner & Coordinator

Rania is a coordinator extraordinaire. She has been with Fairytales for three years now, specializing in outdoor and unique weddings. Her own wedding in 2018 was a music festival theme, complete with camping, live music and cloth wristbands. In her free time, Rania loves scaling mountains and hiking with her husband and adorable dog, Calvin!
"Event planning has been a creative way for me to put my efficient and organized brain to work while helping others achieve their vision. I love being surrounded by the joyful energy of events!"

Kristina
Kristina
Lead Coordinator

Kristina has been with Fairytales since 2019 and has worked the whole gambet of wedding styles from ballrooms to ski chalets. She had her start in running corporate events, but her passion is in the wedding industry. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors with her family and her two dogs.

“I love working with a couple to help make their day as beautiful as they’ve imagined. My goal is to take all the stress off of them so they can enjoy their day without worry!”

Portland Saint Helens, OR, 97210
9713191197
Location of (Fairytales Event Design)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding