Fairytale Studio

New York, NY View map

FairytaleStudio.com
New York Wedding Cinematography, NYC Wedding Cinematography, New York Wedding Videographer, NYC Wedding Videography, CT Wedding Cinematography, Connecticut Wedding Cinematography, CT Wedding Videographer, Connecticut Wedding Videography,

• Puja
    Puja Married on 10/12/2019

David is super talented

Our Indian wedding was on 10.12.2019. We were blown away by all of the footage of our Indian wedding and can not recommend David enough. If you are interested in his style, go for him, because he is extremely talented. My husband and I cherish our short video, but love watching our longer videos as well. You can't go wrong with David! If considering him for an Indian wedding, talk to him in advance about the details of the wedding, and he will be very in tuned to those details.
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 09/20/2019

Hire David, you won't be disappointed!

David is a true professional. He was actually a professor of mine in college and one day in class I remember he mentioned that he had a wedding videography business. Since I’ve always loved weddings, I of course went to his website and was immediately enthralled with his work. Ever since then, I knew I had to have him capture my wedding. His videos are so romantic and emotional, and are always of the highest quality. Throughout the planning process he was there to answer any questions I had, and we had an in-depth phone call a few weeks before the wedding where we went over the timeline of the day, and all the little details so we were both on the same page. We got 6 minute video (as well as longer edits) and it was everything I imagined it would be. He captured the love, beauty, and emotion of every moment. The lighting, editing, the music…just everything was absolute perfection. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Added a few still shots from our video 🙂
    Viktoria Married on 06/15/2018
    We just received our wedding video and cannot stop watching on replay! It is absolutely beautiful, we are so happy and will cherish this footage forever. David's work stands out from other wedding videographers in the quality, editing and style. David and his team were great on the day of the wedding, they let us enjoy the day and were still able to capture everything.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Fairytale Studio to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

PartyProDJ llc PartyProDJ llc Wedding DJs

Wow! David is over the top in his talent and personality, this is the professional you want to be following you with a camera. We have a mutual respect for each other and I appreciate knowing when David is shooting, our couples have the ultimate experience and their treasured memories are captured and preserved for a lifetime.

Annandale Photography Annandale Photography Wedding Photographers

It is difficult to find a talented videographer however the look is over. David is talented, creative and definitely not your old school garden verity. I cant imagine why anyone would not want a videographer for their wedding and David is the one I recommend. -- Kiva Sutton A Love Story Photo

200 West 57th Street New York, NY, 10019
2035438621

By appointment
Location of (Fairytale Studio)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding