Fairy Tales & Wedding Bells, LLC

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Fairy Tales & Wedding Bells, LLC is a wedding planning agency based in Orlando, Florida. Our exclusive understanding of creating a fairy tale wedding, along with decades of wedding planning and design experience makes us your happily ever to come. Let us and our expansive network of trusted vendors take care of you from start to finish with unprecedented results.

Since opening our doors in 2021, our company has evolved into a magical event-planning experience unlike any other. While we understand that “full-service” means something different to everyone, to us, it means “to take care of everything.” We take the time to get to know you and help you design your fairy tale wedding that is personalized for you. We also help you to find perfectly matched vendors to bring the plan to life and take care of you and all the small details on your special day.

With our proven approach and an exclusive partnership, every step of your event planning will be carefully curated and seamless. We believe your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life and the only thing you and your guests should do is celebrate.

We take pride in walking hand and hand with you every step along the way and advocating on your behalf to make sure that your wedding day is everything you've ever dreamed of and more.

• Woman-owned
    Robin H. Married on 10/23/2021

The Top of the World!

Michelle delivered the most amazing experience! She knew all the pieces and made them fit!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Michelle McKeown
Michelle McKeown
CEO

Working with Ears of Experienc, LLC is a dream come true. If you told my younger self that my short stint as a hopefully bridal apprentice at 18 would become a reality working with wedding couples in the years to come, I might not believe you, but it's all true.

I am excited that Fairy Tales & Wedding Bells, LLC is here to assist you. After 17 years as a nurse and advocate for my patients' lives, I am now able to turn that same passion into planning your life moments. This incredible dream is a reality and I am honored to plan the dreams that will last you a lifetime!

Bella Allure Imagery
5.0 out of 5 rating , 13 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Orlando Orlando, FL, 32789
908-866-6873
Location of (Fairy Tales & Wedding Bells, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding