2440 South Blvd, Houston, TX 77098 Map · Phone number

About Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co.

Houston's Most Fabulous Wedding Planners & Event-Day Coordinators!

Wedding Planning is our Passion! We cater to Busy Brides. Our Brides have hectic schedules, are super busy with work, and they need a Planner that will guide them through this process. We'll negotiate your contracts, so that you'll never over spend, & unlike other Planning Co.'s we don't clock out at 5pm, we are committed to planning & offering you a great experience.

WE also specialize in Event-Day Services, allowing you & your family the opportunity to arrive at your wedding as “Honored Guests” to one of the most important days of the rest of your lives. Here is some of what we offer for Event day / Month of Services:

1. Unlimited email, phone, text & Skype communication.

2. A month-by-month custom Check-List to keep all details in order.

3. Three (3) In- person vendor/venue/design & layout appointments.

4. Custom minute-by-minute Itinerary, along with a Vendor Timeline.

5. Set-up & design a custom lay-out with your vision in mind.

6. We'll be there for the Final Walk-through at the Venue & we'll facilitate the Rehearsal.

7. Fabulous Beginnings will arrive at the Venue hours before guests arrive, to set- up, & ensure that you walk into a "finished" fabulous, photo-ready Ceremony & Reception Space.

8. Use us as a guide, consult with us on etiquette, traditions, unconventional trends & ideas.

9. & So Much More!

Our team will be the liaison between you and the Venue / Vendors to ensure all your needs are met, and tradition & flow is met with ease. We will also provide you with our "Preferred Vendor List" filled with Houston's Best Vendors, reputable & highly sought after, this group of Fabulous Vendors will provide my clients with complimentary add-on's & or discounts.

At Fabulous Beginnings we cater to our clients, in every way imaginable. You’ll come to find that we do things that make your life easier. We cater to busy, out-of-town & last minute couples, we’ll meet you at a Café nearest you, at a time that works for your schedule - evenings & weekend appointments available. We also offer Full Wedding Planning Services. We'll plan a stress-free glamorous affair for you & your loved ones to enjoy & remember always. Call today for your Complementary Consultation.

Feel Free to contact us at:

832-554-9920 or text - 832-491-8881 del@fabbeginnings.com

Check out our newest pictures on Facebook

We Listen. We Care. We'll Make It Fabulous!

Follow Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co. on

imagesCAXBLW32
1aztecfiller5
lauren and kris 029
Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co.

14 Reviews for Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co.

• Joe

Joe Adame · Married on 10/06/2018

Enjoy your Day!

So I was one of those foolish people who thought they could throw an great wedding of over 100 people without a planner and NOT turn crazy. And crazy I did, until I nearly lost my mind and came to find Delcina. I had met her at wedding vendor event and her personality and honesty in our very short interaction left a great impression on me even months later, which says a lot for someone who cant remember someone's name 3 seconds after they just told me. As detailed as I am, there were things that I hadn't even thought about, let alone have the time to think about. Having her on our team allowed us to think less on what finish the table numbers should be (hint: no one really cares) and more about our guests experiences and how they will remember that night! She was able to take over the reigns from where I had left off planning and bring the whole vision together, it was more beautiful than I could have even imagined it!! The day of, she went out of her way to make sure I was calm and comfortable and able to actually enjoy it and BE IN THE MOMENT! ( a far cry from when I was attempting to do this all myself!) There were small issues that popped up here and there but she and Hailey (sp? ) were so on it I never found out about it unless someone mentioned it after the wedding, and by then...who cares, it all worked out to everyone's satisfaction and all were happy. (any isssues were my own fault btw so extra points for them) I've been to weddings where you wonder whats happening, who's in charge, where's the coordinator, no such questions here! I am so glad we were able to work with her and her team, they are no slouch, they are the A team!

Karina · Married on 04/07/2018

Delcina and her Team Fabulous are AMAZING--a complete dream team. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and so, so, so classy! All of my guests told me it was the best and classiest wedding they had ever attended--from the music to the decor! My husband and I planned a 1920's/Great Gatsby-themed wedding with Del's help, and the end product truly exceeded our expectations. CHOOSE FABULOUS BEGINNINGS! They're true professionals in this industry.

• Raegan

Raegan · Married on 10/07/2017

The BEST WEDDING Planner in Houston Hands Down! She comes through and goes over and beyond for our wedding and really for all her brides. She listens, she's prepared, and she gives you unlimited meetings. She's actually CARES and is sincerely excited about your day and when she steps in she is 100 committed- unlike wavering friends and family. Del helped me accomplished so much-from helping me pick out my dress, fittings, our invites, cake tastings, to florist and dj run-throughs. She even took the time out an planned an entire day of dress shopping for my Bridesmaids. She can handle everything for you so you won't have to stress. Most importantly she will negotiate the best deals with your vendors on your behalf. I cannot put in words how cost beneficial this is. Del gave my Husband and I the wedding we dreamed about for the fraction of the cost. She also gave me the most FABULOUS, Bridal- Magazine Worthy Tea at the St. Regis Houston. My guests are still raving about my Bridal Shower and my Wedding at the Bell Tower. Her vendors are also the most talented in Houston and she comes with a TEAM of experts. Do yourself a favor and hire Delcina Hagley. I couldn't imagine planning a wedding or any other major event without her. Booking Del for our wedding was really the best decision we ever made.

Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co. 1
    Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co. 8
    Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co. 9
    Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co. 10

Fabulous Beginnings By Delcina & Co. FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• 2440 South Blvd Houston, TX 77098 See on map
    8325549920 (Other Phone Number)