PO Box 42015, Houston, TX 77242 Map · Phone number

Bride's portrait
6d8bb438003be331 7

21 Reviews for Chloe Cook Events

Daniette · Married on 10/17/2015

From the moment i started following Chloe on instagram i knew i wanted her to be apart of my wedding. I booked her Design Pkg. We corresponded by email prior to our 1st consultation. She asked me to gather ideas and pictures of my concept. I could tell on our 1st meeting that she was well prepared. She asked several questions about details i hadnt even thought of. She setup a Pintrest especially for her and i to add pictures of any ideas we came across. Although i hadn't hired her for full consultation, she found out i hadn't picked a dress and immediately got on the phone with a bridal boutique to schedule me an appointment. Thanks to Chloe i found the perfect dress. She is very professional and knowledgeable of the wedding industry. She worked with me to design a wedding budget. She gave me different options to choose from that not only fit my vision but also my budget. She always communicated with me and kept me informed of the entire process. Anytime i had a question or concern she promptly responded. She was easy to talk to and listened to my vision. I felt like i was communicating with a long time friend. Chloe is EXCEPTIONAL at what she does! Shes talented, detailed oriented, and very organized. Couldn't imagine not having her for our wedding! Can't wait to work with her again. I would definitely recommend Chloe Cook Events to anyone getting married, hosting a party or gathering!!!!! Shes the BEST!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Lynnette · Married on 10/10/2015

From the moment I started following Chloe on IG, I just knew I HAD to have her coordinate my day. I already had my venue, wedding colors, and wedding dress all picked out, I simply needed Chloe's expertise in bringing my vision and Pinterest obsessions to life (and in a cheaper version...lol) and that is EXACTLY what she did. Her team gave me my fairytale Princess wedding, and I couldn't thank them enough. Even in the last few weeks when I was going crazy, all I had to do was send Chloe a text message about me freaking out... and she always gave me the good ol Olivia Pope saying. "It's Handled" lol. she definitely kept me at ease throughout the entire process, worked with my budget, and made my day perfect. The day of the wedding I worked with both Dawn and Lauren, and they were amazing. Lauren kept my bridal party in line and on time, and Dawn was a sweetheart at making sure everything was running smoothly, and My husband and I were simply ok. Chloe Cook and Team is definitely who you want to plan your day, I promise you wont go wrong.

Thank you Chloe, it was truly an honor to work with you, and I only hope I get the opportunity to work with you again.

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • I

Iriel · Married on 09/06/2015

There aren't many people that I trust with everything when having an event, but Chloe Cook is the ONLY one! Her attention to detail, honesty, professionalism, and knowledge alone is enough to put your mind at ease. There are many planners like her. She has become like family, and is a household name in our family. We love everything about Chloe Cook Events, and wouldn't have it any other way. Not many people can say that their wedding day was stress free, but I surely can!!

Sent on 11/12/2015