Indian Trail, Charlotte, NC 28110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 1

About Fab Season Events

Fab Season Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brittny Williams, the founder and lead planner of the company, offers southern hospitality and excellent customer service to each couple she works with. Her business grew out of a party-planning hobby, and now Brittny strives to craft trendy wedding events that suit each couple's individual relationship.

Offering a range of packages, Fab Season Events can accommodate full-service event planning and design or simple day-of coordination. Brittny encourages clients to schedule an initial consultation, which creates an opportunity for couples to relay their desired styles, themes, and budget. The company provides planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Moreover, the following essential planning tools are offered by the company:

• Timelines

Take her breath away
Take her breath away
Sweetheart table for two
Sweetheart table for two
The sweetest first dance!
The sweetest first dance!
Spring details
Final moments
Love is kind
Love is kind
Details
Groom dancing for his wife!
Groom dancing for his wife!
Happy couple
Blooming Kiss
Blooming Kiss
Mr. and Mrs. Bellamy
Mr. and Mrs. Bellamy
We are sweeter than cake!
We are sweeter than cake!
img 03561 51 1058041 1562161064

Fab Season Events 6
Fab Season Events 7

Latricia · Married on 11/11/2018

Passionate

Brittny is a joy to work with! She’s highly organized, structured, observant and respectful. Brittny work is magazine worthy and she really cares about her clients. She is an upcoming star in this business and I hope you get a chance to work with her.

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Shuneke

Shuneke Beaty · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Decorator and Planner!

Fab Season Events did an outstanding job planning, organizing, and decorating our wedding! Owner Brittny Williams blew me away from the beginning to end! From our first conversation, I was confident that my engagement journey with her by my side would be seamless and amazing!

Fab Season Events was available whenever I called or needed anything. She responded to all emails, calls, and texts within a matter of minutes. She remained calm in every situation and never stressed me or the groom for anything. She communicated with all of the vendors and made sure that everyone was on point. Many people throughout this process spoke of how calm I was and told me that I never seemed stressed. I give all of the credit to Fab Season Events!

I am not a decorator at all! I told Fab Season Events what we envisioned and they executed our vision perfectly. Brittny realistically educated me on what a feasible budget was and stayed within that budget, adding no extra pressure to us. We got a sneak peak of the reception area before it started and my husband and I were blown away! Everything was executed to the tea!

Our wedding ceremony venue and reception venue were in two different locations. About 45 minutes away from each other to be exact. The Fab Season Events team was able to decorate and maintain both locations successfully throughout our wedding day. Brittny was there and available to my husband and I throughout the entire day. We were super impressed.

I could go on and on about the amazing service that Fab Season Events provided, but I’ll let you, her next client be the judge! I am confident that you will have an unforgettable experience after the Fab Season Events touch.

Sent on 04/07/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fab Season Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Indian Trail Charlotte, NC, 28110 See on map
    678-509-6215 (Phone number)
    Monday- CLOSED Tuesday-9:00 am - 3:00 pm Wednesday-9:00am - 3:00pm Thursday- 9:00am - 3:00pm Friday- By Appointment Only