Shoot included

Multi. Locations (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

I was looking for a quick photoshoot for me and my boyfriend's four year anniversary. He was leaving for school soon, so we had to work quickly to find a photographer in our price range. After looking around for a while, we realized that a lot of photographers aren't straightforward with their pricing ($130 for the hour, which I would think is great, but then they'd require a minimum of $400-600 of prints or other products). I appreciated so much when I found ETH, and they had a straight-forward menu to choose from. We ended up going with the $300 package which had everything we wanted. You can download your photos right from their site. Our photos turned out amazing and Irene really captured our essence. She communicated extremely well with me when there were hiccups. Overall, I'd highly suggest Expose the Heart if you're just looking for a quality photographer who knows what they're doing. Irene and her husband have been doing this a long time, and they know their way around the camera, which I appreciate.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am on a tight wedding budget, and an amateur camera lover, so I really obsessed over photography. Expose the Heart's photos are above and beyond so many other photographers - they really match the mood and style I'm looking for. Working with them has been wonderful - we set up a meeting with Irene to discuss our wedding and we were blown away by the quality of their images and their dedication to their craft and excellent customer service. Irene is warm and friendly and really knows her craft. We both walked away totally happy with our choice. I really look forward to having Expose the Heart at my wedding day in May!

Profile Picture Flor, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Words cannot express how amazing Irene and David are. They were incredible throughout the whole process-- they took time to meet with us and get to know us and what we wanted out of our wedding. We loved the pictures from our engagement shoot and are completely blown away by the pictures from our big day. We love them and their beautiful work; we are definitely customers for life!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Expose the Heart Pricing

Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

David and Irene are an amazing couple with attention to detail. Their personalities make you feel relaxed and their photography is outstanding.

They are a wonderful, talented couple. You will not find a better photographer in San Antonio.

Irene at Expose the Heart Photography is very gifted. She has a wonderful eye for light and just the right pose. I have the privilege of knowing her as a peer and friend in the wedding community and I have to say that there is always a smile on her face, she's always willing to help, and I have always seen her going above and beyond what is expected for a client. If you want your wedding captured beautifully then Expose the heart is for you.

We have had have the pleasure of working with Expose The Heart! Expose The Heart is professional, friendly and easy to work with. I recommend Expose The Heart to all my clients.

Here at Ye Kendall Inn, we love Expose the Heart. They have proven themselves to be very punctual, professional, and easy to work with!

5150 Broadway St. #235, San Antonio, TX 78209   See On Map