5150 Broadway St. #235, San Antonio, TX 78209 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for Expose the Heart

• Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding pics

I can't wait to see our wedding pics, but I would still like to say how kind and courteous the owners of this photography company were from booking all the way up until the wedding day. I have seen their work and I am confident I will be very pleased.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Expose the Heart's reply:

Oh Charlotte! You are too kind and we are wrapping up your photos and video and will have them over to you very soon. Thank you for allowing us to share in your memories cannot wait to share with you all the love and laughter we were able to capture.

Lauren · Married on 02/27/2019

I was looking for a quick photoshoot for me and my boyfriend's four year anniversary. He was leaving for school soon, so we had to work quickly to find a photographer in our price range. After looking around for a while, we realized that a lot of photographers aren't straightforward with their pricing ($130 for the hour, which I would think is great, but then they'd require a minimum of $400-600 of prints or other products). I appreciated so much when I found ETH, and they had a straight-forward menu to choose from. We ended up going with the $300 package which had everything we wanted. You can download your photos right from their site. Our photos turned out amazing and Irene really captured our essence. She communicated extremely well with me when there were hiccups. Overall, I'd highly suggest Expose the Heart if you're just looking for a quality photographer who knows what they're doing. Irene and her husband have been doing this a long time, and they know their way around the camera, which I appreciate.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

Words cannot express how amazing Irene and David are. They were incredible throughout the whole process-- they took time to meet with us and get to know us and what we wanted out of our wedding. We loved the pictures from our engagement shoot and are completely blown away by the pictures from our big day. We love them and their beautiful work; we are definitely customers for life!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Award

• Sun Gold Photography
    Sun Gold Photography Wedding Photographers

David and Irene are an amazing couple with attention to detail. Their personalities make you feel relaxed and their photography is outstanding.

• House of Blooms Weddings
    House of Blooms Weddings Wedding Florists

They are a wonderful, talented couple. You will not find a better photographer in San Antonio.

• Stella Haus Films
    Stella Haus Films Wedding Videographers

Irene at Expose the Heart Photography is very gifted. She has a wonderful eye for light and just the right pose. I have the privilege of knowing her as a peer and friend in the wedding community and I have to say that there is always a smile on her face, she's always willing to help, and I have always seen her going above and beyond what is expected for a client. If you want your wedding captured beautifully then Expose the heart is for you.

• 5150 Broadway St. #235 San Antonio, 78209 See on map