2200 Bellmore Ave, Bellmore, NY 11704 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Executive Limousine

Executive Limousine is a ground transportation company located in Bellmore, New York. Established in 1996, Executive Limousine has been providing couples with professional chauffeur services in the Long Island area for more than 30 years. Dedicated to making your event a memory that will last a lifetime, the team will tailor their transportation services to meet your needs.

Executive Limousine has a huge fleet consisting of brand new limousines, party buses, and luxury sedans. Their vehicles feature tinted windows, comfortable leather seats, and beverage bars. Executive Limousine's wedding day fleet and services always include complimentary champagne for the couple, allowing you to relax and enjoy your special day.

• Courteous and professional chauffeur

8 Reviews for Executive Limousine

• LaToya

LaToya · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Party Bus

I ordered a 20 passenger party bus to transport myself and the bridal party for my wedding. I received emails and texts when the vehicle arrived. The bus was clean, the driver was safe and courteous. He helped me and the other females, on and off the bus. He showed us how to work the sound system, and we partied!! The children loved the disco lights.
    I would recommend a party bus over a limo. There was no sitting down and scooting over to make room for the other passengers. You step on and walk to your seat. We had space to keep our belongings while we rode, and a safe place to keep them while we were in the ceremony.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Alexa · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellent service from start to finish. We rented the 24 passenger Cadillac Escalade and vintage rolls Royce for our wedding. Beautiful cars and best price around! Customer service was great. they were on time, the drivers were very nice. My husband and I both agreed this was the easiest thing to book out of all the things for our wedding. Smooth and easy process. Highly recommend Executive Limo!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Executive Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 2200 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, New York, 11704 See on map