Excite Event Group

Fresh Meadows, NY 11365 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Excite Event Group

We are NY's Exclusive Wedding Dj Specialists. Looking to stay away from those "cookie cutter" Weddings? Each and everyone of our clients are truly distinct from one another.. we make it our goal to compose unique performances at each event which is why we stay away from those "Platinum Package" or "Diamond Package" standards that every Dj company offers. Our extraordinary concepts & music selection make us one of the most reputable Dj entertainment companies in the industry. Don’t leave your event to chance by choosing a company soley based on price. We offer affordable packages for every budget! Excite Entertainment has performed at hundreds of Weddings, Sweet 16's, Corporate Events and Upscale Galas.Simply speak with us and you’ll see what sets us aside from the rest. Call to set up an appointment at no obligation. 516.945.9452

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyDwvl1mdw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJzgVkNJijs

Fully insured, professional DJ entertainment company dedicated in serving the glamorous Wedding industry. Flat Screens, Concert Lighting, Up Lighting, Percussion, and Candid Photo Shots are just a few examples of what we offer our clients. Serving the NY - Tri State Area. Booking now for 2013!!! Bilingual MC's and Latin DJ's are available. Call our studio, 516.945.9452 to make an appointment. kjnerfkjenfj

Follow Excite Event Group on

Bride and Bridesmaids on the dance floor!
DJ, Concert Lighting, 2 Flat Screens & Montage with Candid Photo Shots, Live Percussionists.
DJ with Sound, Concert Lighting, 1 Flat Screen & Montage with Candid Photo Shots.
Concert Lighting On Trusses!
Concert Lighting On Trusses!
Percussion set up, brings a live feel to your special event!
Percussion set up, brings a live feel to your special event!
Uplighting Decor! Highly recommended.
Uplighting Decor! Highly recommended.
Up-lighting Decor! We utilize the best lighting equipment for your event.
Up-lighting Decor! We utilize the best lighting equipment for your event.
Couple dancing
Couple dancing

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Excite Event Group

Brenda · Married on 10/18/2014

This business was recommended by my florist. The best money spent. Its runned by a husband and wife team, which was a huge plus for me and my husband. Alfonso, was always on point, organized and on schedule. Hired him for Photography, Videography and lighting. Next time i will hire him for DJ too, (lol). His guys, Matt & Moises were awesome and funny. They all made me feel beautiful and calm. I will hire him again with no hesitation.
    Thank you Excite Entertainment.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2014

My husband and I come from 2 different backgrounds. We knew that we had to find that perfect combination of music from both families. So we decided to look for an American/Hispanic Dj. We searched all over the internet for a DJ that can help us make our dreams come true and have a spectacular wedding. Finally we came across Excite Entertainment. I loved the demonstration they had displayed on their website with the different color lights, and the incredible percussionist playing with the beat in the background. The wonderful thing about them is the 2 offices they have which makes it convenient to make an appointment and see them. Their offices are located in West Hempstead, Long Island and Fresh Meadows,Queens. We had a certain budget and Alfonso gave us a wonderful deal. Alfonso was so sweet and very helpful. He was full of energy. Finally the wedding Day came and Alfonso along with an incredible MC, Percussionist, DJ, Lighting, Music, and everyone part of his setup crew over exceeded their expectations. They gave us a night that we will never forget as my husband and I hardly ever got off the dance floor. The guests were all over the dance floor with smiles on their faces. And by my surprise Alfonso had his wife going around taking beautiful photos and we're able to stream our pictures on Instagram. I thought it was so cool and stylish. I will make sure that everyone that I know hears about the amazing experience we received and will be recommending them. I can't wait to book more future parties with Excite Entertainment?. Thanks so much Alfonso, and the rest of the amazing crew.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

I was a bridesmaid at wedding when I first made the connection with excite entertainment and Alfonso the DJ. Throughout the wedding Alfonso and his team really kept the party going my fiance and I enjoyed ourselves so much we decided to have them DJ our engagement party this past May. Alfonso did a great job working with us throughout the entire time not only with the music but also with putting together a photo montage for our guest to enjoy. He was patient and gave us exactly what we wanted. He also surprised us with a video clip with highlights of the night along with a slideshow , which was very impressive! The night of the event was made very special and we give a lot of the credit to Alfonso and the entire exciteent team!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Excite Event Group FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Fresh Meadows, 11365 See on map
    5169459452 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointments only.