Evonne & Darren Photography

Sonoma, CA View map

WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY MORE WEDDING BOOKINGS.

2019 was our very last wedding season ever. After 15 years in this fabulous wedding industry (5 years in wedding design and 10 years in wedding photography), we are ready to start a new chapter of our lives. The highlights of the last decade and a half were working with so many talented professionals in the industry, meeting incredible, generous clients who became our friends, and also having our work published in top wedding publications and blogs.

We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their love and support throughout these years, and we wish you all the very best!

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Matted Prints
    Linda Married on 07/26/2013
    Booking Evonne and Darren from U Me Us Studios was the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. They came recommended from a different photographer so I checked out their site and the photos were amazing. I have to say though, in addition to their amazing portfolio the reason we booked them was because of their incredible service and genuine kindness. Our wedding was at a first class hotel but the level of time and effort Evonne and Darren gave us exceeded even first class status. I was incredibly impressed by their willingness to help and continued to be impressed when I found out that they actually research the wedding location, places with great lighting, etc prior to the events. They had great suggestions for engagement pictures and fully trusted their recommendations. We both felt at ease during the wedding and engagement sessions with them. Our pictures (both engagement and wedding) turned out stunning and we can't wait for future opportunities to work with Evonne and Darren again.
  • User1344345 2+ years ago
    I enthusiastically recommend Evonne and Darren for any event. We had U Me Us Studios for engagement and wedding photos. My wife and I are not photogenic and feel a little awkward in contrived settings, yet Evonne and Darren made us feel very comfortable and were able to capture to "us". They took time out of their busy schedule to get to know my wife and I. We feel like we really made some great friends! This was important in order to make us feel comfortable with them and understand our preferences (e.g. a more laid back and fun style of photographs). Finally, Evonne and Darren are great story tellers and looking through our photos, we can relive our entire day picture by picture. Thank you so much Evonne and Darren! We will be back!
  • User1166718 2+ years ago
    Evonne & Darren were our wedding photographers for my Oahu wedding earlier this year. In the interests of full disclosure, I will have to say that Evonne is a dear friend of mine so there was no question that we would use them for our wedding. I knew that she and Darren would do good work, but they really exceeded our expectations.

Here's why you should consider Evonne & Darren for your photography needs:

1. True professionalism
    Evonne was my only wedding vendor that was 100% on top of things at every step of the process. Not only did she return all my emails in a timely manner, she made sure to check in with me to confirm dates and times. Always courteous, always prompt. A true professional. If you have high expectations for your vendors and you appreciate timely responses, you won't find a better vendor to go with.

2. Excellent eye for great shots
    When we arrived at the wedding locale, Evonne & Darren scouted out the best locations and angles for the shots. Wedding photos are not just posed photos of the bride & groom. Candid moments, artistic shots of rings and shoes, and shots in the right lighting are crucial to capturing the moment and providing for interesting photos afterwards. .

Ultimately, you don't want wedding photos that look like your mom could have taken them. While their prices are high, you definitely get what you pay for. If you have high expectations for your photos and want them to turn out perfectly, go with Evonne & Darren from U Me Us Studios. You won't be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sonoma, CA, 95476

By Appointment Only
Location of (Evonne & Darren Photography)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding