1961 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, VA 22102 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Evine Beauté

Operating out of Tyson's Corner, Virginia, Evine Beauté specializes in bridal and special event makeup. With a total of 12 years of combined experience in the beauty industry, we are tenured and experienced in offering the perfect balance of talent and technique. Our goal with Evine Beauté is to explore new beauty tricks and the most up-to-date makeup trends in order to make our clients feel as confident and beautiful on the outside as they do on the inside. Choose us to be a key component of your special day and then sit back, relax and watch every bridal dream you’ve ever had come to life!

Services Offered: Makeup Services ONLY for special events and Weddings. We currently do not offer hair services!

At Evine Beauté we revolve solely around the client or wedding party and usually begin with a makeup trial. This helps us to customize and personalize the look according to what best suits our beautiful bride/ client. We will work together to explore the perfect shade, color and finish for our client’s most special day! Our main priority is to highlight and emphasize our client's natural beauty by using only high end products. We travel up to 70 miles out of Tyson's Corner, Va and are available to deliver our services on site for parties up to 20 people.

samshots com 9214 1 51 1894875 158256230335395
A nude pink lip
samshots com 9214 1 51 1894875 158256230335395

23 Reviews for Evine Beauté

Heidi Nash · Getting married on 08/09/2021

The most amazing glam squad at the best price

I had the hardest time finding a makeup artist for months until I was introduced to Christine through a friend and OMG she was an angel. I can't explain how happy I was with her work for my wedding. She listened to everything I asked for and my bridal makeup was gorgeous. She is the most humble and friendly makeup artist and is an expert at her craft. She knows all of the newest trends and uses only top of the line products. I can't say enough about her. Just love love love everything she did. I have gone back to her so many times since my wedding and am so happy to have found her.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Mariah

Mariah Scarbel · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Wedding Makeup

Christine is the best! This company has the only artists that I would trust to do my makeup (coming from the makeup industry myself). Christine made sure that everyones makeup lasted the whole day. She also exceeded my expectations on my makeup. Cannot recommend enough! Will definitely hire again! ❤️

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen Velasquez · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Phenomenal, Punctual and Professional!

These ladies have been nothing but amazing! I've had the privilege of having my makeup done by both! They have been my life saver for last minute events, my engagement photos and my wedding day! Not only are they a great at what they do but they are the sweetest ladies as well! Highly recommend them for ANY type of event! :)

Sent on 12/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Evine Beauté Pricing

Evine Beauté Price Rates

Evine Beauté FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125
    $ 125
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Team of Evine Beauté

Christine

Christine

Co-Founder & Pro Artist

To me, beauty goes beyond what we see externally. I believe that internal beauty is extremely important. I am most fulfilled when I am able to use the skills I have acquired to educate and bring out the best in my clients. Makeup artistry has allowed me to connect with clients on a more personal level to reveal their inner beauty!

After working for MAC Cosmetics for 8+ years and professionally freelancing for over 4, my passion for makeup artistry continues to grow. I am endlessly learning, creating new memories, and most importantly, helping clients feel absolutely incredible before their big event(s). Evine Beaute is my opportunity to take my career in the cosmetic industry to the next level. Thank you for allowing me to express myself through artistry and pure passion.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Eva

Eva

Co-Founder & Pro Artist

Art has always been a huge part of my life. It wasn't until my teenage years that my passion for beauty and artistry collided. As a young, self-taught makeup artist, I found myself devoting most of my time practicing on myself and my closest friends. My drive for bringing out the best in people grew immensely. It was during this time, I quickly discovered I wanted to pursue a career as a makeup artist which became my primary goal. The opportunity to work professionally began when I was hired to work as an artist/ manager for Mac Cosmetics. Mac provided me with experience, training and knowledge as well as enabled me to expand to freelance work in various avenues. Evine Beautè is my opportunity to give 100% of myself and my skill into what fulfills me the most. Nothing brings me more joy

than bringing peace of mind to my clients knowing they will leave looking and feeling their absolute best on their most special days. Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to share your happiest moments with you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1961 Chain Bridge Rd McLean, VA, 22102 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Evine Beauté)
  • Business Address Falls Church, VA, 22042 See on map
    703-547-8436 (Phone number)
    Location of (Evine Beauté)