Evine Beauté

Falls Church, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Tyson's Corner, Virginia, Evine Beauté is a professional makeup artistry team specializing in wedding makeup. Artists and founders Eva and Christine have over 12 years of combined experience in the makeup industry, beginning their professional careers with MAC Cosmetics. Eva and Christine’s goal with Evine Beauté is to explore what beauty tricks they can use to make their clients feel beautiful inside and out. They hope to be a key component of your special day by bringing your dream look to life.

This beauty service revolves solely around the client or wedding party they are serving, and so, they usually begin with a makeup trial. This helps the artists to customize and personalize the look according to what best suits their client in terms of shade, color, or finish. The Evine Beauté team aims to help each customer create a spectacular new look that also highlights their natural beauty. These cosmetologists are both certified by MAC Cosmetics, ensuring that they can execute makeup techniques like contour, natural makeup, and eye makeup with utmost proficiency. Evine Beauté is also available to deliver their services onsite and lend their expertise to wedding parties of varying sizes.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$225

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Summer
    Summer C. Married on 06/10/2022

Absolutely fabulous!

Hiring Evine Beaute for my wedding day makeup was the greatest choice I could have made! They were so friendly, efficient and absolutely KILLED it. Everyone (MOB, MOG, Bridesmaids) looked incredible and we all photographed so well. BOOK them now because they are HOT and fill up quickly, you won't regret it!
  • Sierra
    Sierra E. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best MUA company out there!

I booked Evine Beaute and I am sooo glad I did! Christine was amazing and did a great job. I had 7 bridesmaids and my mother who all received services. They were all so pleased with the amazing makeup. From soft glam to full glam, everyone loved their makeup. Plus- it stayed on and looking fab all night. I will be booking Christine in the future!
    Justine Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best makeup artists!!

Evine Beauté was a dream vendor to work with for my wedding! Christine did our makeup, and it was everything I envisioned and more! She made me and my wedding party feel so beautiful. From inquiry to trial to wedding day, everyone I interacted with was professional, kind, and flexible. Christine executed my glam wedding look FLAWLESSLY. My makeup lasted until 1:00 AM through rain, tears, and sweat. I did trials with a couple other artists, and Evine Beauté was hands-down the best!! Highly highly recommend and can’t wait to use them for future events!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Evine Beauté 1
Offer

For all WeddingWire inquiries only, we are currently offering 50% off your Bridal Preview when you book it along with your wedding day services of 4 people or more!

Contact us for more details!

Pricing

Team

Christine
Christine
Co-Founder & Pro Artist

To me, beauty goes beyond what we see externally. I believe that internal beauty is extremely important. I am most fulfilled when I am able to use the skills I have acquired to educate and bring out the best in my clients. Makeup artistry has allowed me to connect with clients on a more personal level to reveal their inner beauty!

After working for MAC Cosmetics for 8+ years and professionally freelancing for over 4, my passion for makeup artistry continues to grow. I am endlessly learning, creating new memories, and most importantly, helping clients feel absolutely incredible before their big event(s). Evine Beaute is my opportunity to take my career in the cosmetic industry to the next level. Thank you for allowing me to express myself through artistry and pure passion.

Eva
Eva
Co-Founder & Pro Artist

Art has always been a huge part of my life. It wasn't until my teenage years that my passion for beauty and artistry collided. As a young, self-taught makeup artist, I found myself devoting most of my time practicing on myself and my closest friends. My drive for bringing out the best in people grew immensely. It was during this time, I quickly discovered I wanted to pursue a career as a makeup artist which became my primary goal. The opportunity to work professionally began when I was hired to work as an artist/ manager for Mac Cosmetics. Mac provided me with experience, training and knowledge as well as enabled me to expand to freelance work in various avenues. Evine Beautè is my opportunity to give 100% of myself and my skill into what fulfills me the most. Nothing brings me more joy

than bringing peace of mind to my clients knowing they will leave looking and feeling their absolute best on their most special days. Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to share your happiest moments with you!

Vanessa
Vanessa
Senior Makeup Artist

Certifications: MAC
Favorite beauty brands: Patrick Ta, Fenty, & MAC

Performing arts has been a huge part of Vanessa’s life ever since she could remember. She grew an interest for beauty and cosmetics while doing her own hair and makeup for every performance. She was in school for theatre until she got a job at MAC, which changed her path completely. She loves art in all forms, but makeup artistry has always felt natural to her. Vanessa enjoys watching movies and afternoon runs when she’s not consumed with youtube beauty videos trying to learn new things. She’s currently an office coordinator for a plastic surgery center and is working towards making her dream of becoming a full-time makeup artist come true!

Business Address Falls Church, VA, 22182
2029987369
Location of (Evine Beauté)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding