45632 Whitcomb Sq, Sterling, VA 20166 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bobby Bandz Productions

Bobby Bandz Productions is a wedding photography and videography company that services weddings in the Sterling, Virginia area. This photography and videography business was founded on passion and creativity, and their team strives to capture your wedding day in a professional, beautiful way. They infuse each picture and video with personality, professionalism, and artistry, in order to deliver a finished product that exceeds your expectations.

Bobby Bandz Productions specializes in wedding photography and videography, and also offers engagement, portrait, and boudoir photography. Lead photographer and videographer Bobby and his team travel throughout the Washington, D.C. area providing quality wedding photos and film to clients that are looking to cherish their wedding memories forever. Bobby’s trusted team focus on capturing your wedding in a way that is meaningful and true to your personality, and will get to know you in order to document your wedding in a style that reflects you. Their photography style is a mix of contemporary, photojournalism, and traditional styles, and they offer finalized photos in digital file format as well as prints, albums, and canvases. Other photography services include:

• Additional hours

Bobby Bandz Productions 6
Bobby Bandz Productions 7

Kristin · Married on 03/30/2019

Accommodating & Energetic

Bobby Bandz did our wedding in late March of 2019. I can’t say enough great things about Bobby & his team. They were fun, energetic & just amazing to have with us on such a special day. The sneak peak of our wedding video was amazing. Bobby was so accommodating for our engagement photo shot & day of wedding. Couldn’t have asked for a better crew!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Haylea · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing

My experience so far with Bobby is amazing ( I can not use this word more when talking about Bobby Bandz Productions)! He has such a great eye, especially, when it came to helping us select the perfect location for our engagement photos.

My fiancé and I are a fairly outdoorsy couple and wanted to have our engagement photos taken at Great Falls ( a popular hiking area in NOVA). It was early April and the spring greenery was not in full bloom, as we would have liked. Bobby recommended that we try the botanical gardens. We took him up on his recommendation, and it was the best thing we could have done. Our engagement photos came out wonderful and he really captured our love and the “outdoorsy” vibe we were searching for. I highly recommend choosing Bobby Bandz for your photography needs. For someone who is not super comfortable in front of a camera, he makes the experience feel like a walk in the park with the love of your life. Not super posed and manipulated.

P.s I am truly impressed by his ability to take a seemingly bland landscape ( the photo attached is in a parking garage) and make it into something so breathtakingly beautiful! I am excited to see what he has in store for us on our big day!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Bobby Bandz Productions 8
    Bobby Bandz Productions 9
    Bobby Bandz Productions 10

Bobby Bandz Productions's reply:

thank you so much! I had a blast with you both and I am excited to shoot your big day! It is going to be a blast!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2018

Bobby Bandz is the best!

Bobby and his team were so great to work with! He shot our proposal, engagement session, and wedding day. He really got to know my fiancé and I well and was able to capture us and our love so perfectly. He and his team worked so well together and provided our families, parties, and us with great direction. His attention to detail is second to none! I would recommend Bobby Bandz and his team to everyone!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Bobby Bandz Productions's reply:

Love you both! Thank you again for trusting in my brand to take care of your big day! It was beyond amazing!

Bobby Bandz Productions Pricing

Bobby Bandz Productions Price Rates

Bobby Bandz Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Mix Masters Entertainment
    Mix Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Bobby and I have worked together several time since we met in 2014. He is a consummate professional and someone who is passionate about what he does. Bobby's portfolio speaks volumes, but it's only after you have a conversation with him that you'll understand why - when it comes to photography - he should be your turn to guy!

• Sugar Studio
    Sugar Studio Wedding Favors

I had the pleasure of working with Bobby Bandz Productions across a styled shoot organized by the talented Ida Rose Events. The photos that came back were absolutely stunning! Going forward I would completely trust this photographer's eye to capture the most flattering shots of not only my product, but also the clients that have the distinct pleasure of working with him!

• 45632 Whitcomb Sq Sterling, VA, 20166 See on map