Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number

About Sarena Floral Designs

SARENA floral designs is a boutique style floral house . We offer artistically inspired floral designs for your wedding or special event.

We enjoy working closely with our clients on the design process to make it a beautiful and memorable experience for your wedding day or special event .

Follow Sarena Floral Designs on

char bouquet
sarah tyler bridal party 0064 bouquets
Sarena Floral Designs
tara patrick bridal party bouquet
hill bridesmaids bouquet

Sarena Floral Designs 5
Sarena Floral Designs 6

Tara M Craven · Married on 03/30/2019

Sarena's arrangements were beautiful

Sarena did a beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding. I told her the colors I wanted to use and the look I was going for and she did her magic. All of the arrangement and bouquets were stunning. She used a variety of flowers and different shades of my colors. Also very effectively used greens in so many different colors and textures. She will work with you to create exactly the look you want and I thought her pricing was very fair. I highly recommend Sarena Floral Designs.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Rosemary · Married on 10/20/2018

While Sarena Floral Designs weddings are nothing short of stunning, Sarena goes out of her way to give back to the community. For the last three years, Sarena has donated her time and flower designs to support a local high school cheer team. She created arrangements for each competition that complimented each athlete and made them feel special and appreciated - all this during the height of wedding season! Sarena truly is one of a kind - her floral designs are unique and tailored to each event, from weddings to gala events to cheer competitions. I highly recommend Sarena Floral Designs as she makes any event special!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Ellen · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

We could not have been happier with the incredible floral arrangements Sarena created for our wedding! After seeing her beautiful work in a friend's wedding last year, we quickly booked her when we got engaged, and are SO glad we did. During our first meeting with her, we showed her a few photos of what we wanted...then her creativity took off, and the result was stunning! She regularly kept us updated during the planning process, sent photos and ideas, and even checked in on me when she knew I was stressed. Sarena went above and beyond for us and we are truly grateful for her amazing talent.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Sarena Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 190.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery
    Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery Winery Weddings

Sarena Floral Design is our number one florist. She is creative, fun to work with and her work speaks for itself. She is reasonably priced and always goes above and beyond to make her clients and vendors happy. I would recommend Sarena to all my clients.

• Prime Time Limousine
    Prime Time Limousine Wedding Limos

Gorgeous flowers and awesome personality. Offers a very one on one unique approach to make sure she delivers exactly what you are looking for!

• Feather & Oak Photography
    Feather & Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarena is an incredible florist! I had the pleasure of working with Sarena back in June 2016. She arrived early with the flowers (every photographers dream!) and her working was simply breathtaking!!!! It was so apparent that she takes a lot of pride into the work she produces, and our bride was over the moon with her bouquet! I would highly recommend any of my brides to Sarena for all their floral needs!

• Gainesville, 20155 See on map