Sugar Studio

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY 2330 Dulles Station Blvd, Ste 2128, Herndon, VA 20171 Map · Phone number

About Sugar Studio

Sugar Studio is a designer, hand-iced cookie company based in the heart of Northern Virginia, serving the DC Metro area. We specialize in beautiful and delicious custom decorated cookies for your wedding guests or bridal party thank you gifts.

Our brides receive complimentary samples, contact us to schedule your tasting!

0839f814a2ae6318 IMG 3789

1 Reviews for Sugar Studio

1 User photo

Sugar Studio 1

Robyn · Married on 10/28/2017

We used Sugar Studio for our wedding favors on 10/28/17. The cookies Tiffany made were AH-MAZING! The classic almond flavor was delicious, and man is she crazy talented when it comes to cookie designs. We asked for four different designs: the Tottenham logo, purple Ray Ban sunglasses, a map outline of DC with a red heart over our wedding venue, and an apple with our initials. Each one turned out perfectly! Tiffany was incredibly responsive to every email that I sent, helped us figure out the four designs we wanted to use, and had an easy online invoice/payment system. I highly recommend her work to anyone considering custom sugar cookies for your next big event!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Sugar Studio 2

Sugar Studio's reply:

Hi Robyn!! It was such a privilege working with you. I love that we were able to work the cookie designs around things unique and personal to you and your (now) husband!! Congratulations to you both on your big day. Wishing you two every happiness!! Tiff xx

Sugar Studio FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What items are available? Edible Treats
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• Bobby Bandz Productions
    Bobby Bandz Productions Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure to work with Sugar Studios on a styled shoot and what an amazing job they did with the edible arrangements and assortment of goodies! I have seen her work online through Instagram but seeing it and actually tasting the goodness was mind blowing! I never seen such craftsmanship in deserts and cookies! Whatever she touches comes to life and tastes absolutely amazing! I would recommend her 120% !

• BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, 2330 Dulles Station Blvd, Ste 2128 Herndon, 20171 See on map