This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

Evermore Wedding Co is a wedding event planning company in Lake Mary, Florida. This business is run by Samantha, an industry professional with years of experience on her party-planning resumé. Putting the "we" in weddings, Samantha dedicates herself to creating one-of-a-kind experiences for all couples, putting together celebrations filled with personality and style.

Evermore Wedding Co focuses on helping happy sweethearts celebrate their special day their way. Through her fantastic services, Samantha transforms their nuptial occasion into a reflection of their creative vision. From full-plan to day-of packages, Samantha has something to fit the needs of all nearlyweds. All packages include comprehensive consultations to make sure every envisioned wedding is fulfilled to perfection. Samantha also does her best to liaise clients with all the right vendors, ready to turn their wildest dreams into a reality. And with budget planning services, she also ensures that her couples get an unforgettable event at just the right price.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

100% Recommended by couples

Jacyann
Jacyann Sent on 11/11/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Best. Coordinator. Ever. She saved my wedding!

Samantha was by far THE BEST vendor we hired for our wedding. Not only was she very responsive, quick to help, and extremely organized- she did everything with a huge smile on her face! Any obstacle we faced before and day of the wedding she handled with grace, love, and calmness. Any questions my fiancé and I had before the wedding were answered with multiple options and some of the best advice. I seriously believe if I did not have Sam as my wedding planner- my entire day would’ve fallen apart and the stress would’ve engulfed me. She was always on top of everything, kept every single person and vendor on schedule, and was absolutely such a blessing. She even printed out day of timelines and coordinated our rehearsal dinner! I trusted her completely with every task we threw at her! Look no further for your day of coordinator!!! Thank you for everything Sam!
Brendan
Brendan T. Sent on 11/11/2022
5 out of 5 rating

I wish Evermore Wedding Co could be in charge of planning my life!!

Samantha at Evermore is literally a godsend. Without her and her team, our wedding would have been in shambles. From fixing the littlest details to carrying large decisions, nothing was a challenge for Sam. For working in an industry surrounded by stress, she handled everything with grace. Her patience and organizational skills helped keep my wife and I at peace. If anything unexpected came up, she immediately took control ensuring that everything was taken care of. We are incredibly grateful for Evermore Wedding Co and highly recommend Samantha in any of your future wedding and event planning needs!!!!
M
Mark T. Sent on 11/11/2022

Saved the Day!

We are the parents of the groom and were responsible for supplying the bar. When unloading our car we realized we forgot all of the fruit. We mentioned it to Sam of Evermore Wedding Co she immediately replied, “no problem, I’ll take care of it”. A short time later the bar was fully stocked with fruit!

A huge thank you to Sam and the entire Evermore staff for taking the pressure off of us and saving the day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding