Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Professionalism and Attention to Detail
Stress-free planning
Understanding the Couple's Vision

Based in Herndon, Virginia, Evermore Occasions offers full-service wedding planning and wedding coordination services to modern classic couples. This team is known for curating swoon-worthy, memorable moments that celebrate each couple's unique vision. Whether you're looking for guidance on the final touches, budget analysis, or start-to-finish support, they've got you covered. They're happy to travel throughout Northern Virginia and the DMV.

Led by lawyer-turned-planner Carmen, Evermore Occasions allows you plenty of flexibility on your wedding planning journey:

• Full Service

Their full-service coverage begins with a comprehensive budget analysis, ensuring you maximize your investment. With your love story close in mind, they'll lead your vendor matchmaking, develop your design, manage all timelines and to-do lists, and plan every last detail flawlessly. Best of all, they'll be by your side on the big day to ensure everything runs smoothly.

• Wedding Management

If being in the driver's seat is more your style, you can opt for wedding day management (formerly known as "Month-Of Coordination") beginning 60 days before saying, 'I do.' They'll help you cross your t's and dot your i's, so you cross your wedding planning finish line with minimal stress.

• Budget Consultations

For those couples that aren't ready to commit to a planner yet but need some help getting started, they also offer consultations for fine-tuning your budget.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples

K
Kaitlyn J. Sent on 11/09/2023

Incredible planning experience

There is truly not enough praise I can give to fully encapsulate Carmen. We started to work together right after I had booked my venue and we were the best team all throughout my wedding planning process. Even when I didn't have a true vision for my wedding in the beginning, Carmen knew just the right things to ask to see what I envisioned and she made all of my dreams come true (and more). During the planning process, Carmen is incredibly easy to communicate with. She sends regular check in emails and kept me in the loop with everything that was being done, needed to be done, and any vendor related updates in addition to zoom/phone calls. The software she uses is also incredibly user friendly and made all of the finer details so easy to visualize. On the day of our wedding, Carmen was somehow everywhere all at once and dealt with any hiccups with total grace. She conducted the set up and tear town with ease- it has truly been a pleasure to experience her work firsthand. Planning a wedding is hard work and choosing your planner is a major part of your big day. They're the person you'll spend the majority of your time with aside from your partner. I would not hesitate to recommend Carmen to anyone looking for an organized, thoughtful, and well-rounded planner.
Z
Zaynab Sent on 07/26/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Most AMAZING wedding planner!!

The most professional and organized wedding planner EVER! we had such a great experience working with Carmen. Her attention to detail, organization skills, and attentiveness made us feel so at ease. She is so sweet, down to earth, and personable. We genuinely feel like we gained a friend. Most importantly, she really knows her job so well and made the whole process so smooth for us.

One of the best and most important decisions we made for our wedding was hire Carmen to be our planner. She went above and beyond and made sure we'd have the most beautiful wedding, exactly as we asked for. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better team and we can't thank you enough for everything you did and for making our day the most amazing day!
J
Jenna C. Sent on 04/06/2023

Just WOW - the best!

As a photographer you work with a lot of planners but Carmen is the BEST! She was organized, calm and extremely helpful. I so hope we can work together again in the future!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding