Buena Park, California, Buena Park, CA 90620 Map · Phone number
Package Price $650
Availability Check your date

About Events with Julia

Events with Julia is a Day-Of Coordination (more like Month-of) service based in Orange County for the wedding couple that has done most of the planning and want someone to manage and execute their special day. With our service, you can expect wedding vendors to be handled, your guests to be taken care of, and you to enjoy your special day, stress-free.

Experience

Julia, the owner and operator, was a bride on a budget in 2016 and planned her entire wedding. She enjoyed bringing her wedding vision to life so much that she decided to help other brides with their big days. Julia found that even with her own plan, her day-of coordinator was invaluable. She has since served as a day-of coordinator at civil and non-religious weddings, as well as at elopements. She has a keen eye for design and planning and will be able to give helpful advice on decoration and ensure your vision is thoughtfully carried through on your day.

Events with Julia is available to assist with wedding ceremonies and receptions. Their service begins four weeks prior to your wedding day to alleviate stress with final planning. This includes

• Timelines
  • Day-of coordination

Areas Covered

Events with Julia is available to assist with your wedding vision in the Orange County, Los Angeles, and Inland Empire areas. For more information, contact this planner directly.

• Magical Moments By Megan
je 260 51 1063749 1557356499

4 Reviews for Events with Julia

Claire Wilson · Married on 04/12/2020

Highly recommend for Day Coordinator service

This review is long overdue because Julia was my Day Coordinator for my wedding earlier this year. She was very helpful and a great value for my budget. My budget was tight but and limited but Julia was willing to work with me and gave me peace of mind for my wedding day.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Juliette Lopez · Married on 04/02/2020

Julia was so helpful!

My wedding was earlier this year and having Julia as my coordinator was the best. She took care of meeting the vendors and making sure the timeline was moving and I did not have to worry about anything. Even though she was hired for the month of she went above and beyond her listed services for me. I highly recommend and have referred her to my friends and family. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Robins · Married on 03/12/2020

An amazing day thanks to an amazing coordinator

Julia was a tremendous help for me and my husband on our wedding day. She went above and beyond what a day-of coordinator should do and we are so grateful we found her.

The days leading up to the wedding, she was on top of making sure all our vendors and our venue were ready to go and gave me peace of mind that it was taking care of. Any questions or concerns I had, she responded within minutes.

The day of our wedding it rained all morning. I was freaking out about where our outdoor ceremony was going to take place and how was everything going to fit inside. She put my mind at ease by coordinating with the venue manager to move the ceremony inside, rearranged all the tables, chairs, and decor to make it not only fit indoors, but look amazing!

I would highly recommend Julia for your wedding day. She is incredibly sweet, professional, and willing to go the extra mile to insure you are happy and stress free.

Thank you Julia for all of your hard work, talent, and support to make our wedding day a dream.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Events with Julia FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 120.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Buena Park, California Buena Park, CA, 90620 See on map
    714-365-3403 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events with Julia)