2326 Dale Drive, Falls Church, VA 22043 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Events Extraordinaire

Whether you are planning an 'over the top' extraganza for 300 of your closest friends, or a small intimate affair for family & friends, we are here to make your wedding dreams a reality. We provide partial, "month of", on-site, and full service coordination. Our planners will work with you to create the wedding you have envisioned.

We specialize in tailoring our services for exactly what you need. We pride ourselves on the personal relationships we develop with our clients, during the planning process. In addition to planning services, we sell invitations, wedding favors and accessories.

Follow Events Extraordinaire on

print md 638
print md 999
print md 638
print md 999

35 Reviews for Events Extraordinaire

Shauna · Married on 08/18/2018

I am not exaggerating when I say events extraordinaire are the best. Normally when I read someone who has posted a rave review I think “they must be friends.... or even family.” But in our case we had just met the people who work at EE and cannot say enough nice things about them. This will be a rave review from someone who didn’t know them at all!!! Being an event planner myself, I was the first to say that I didn’t need a planner. Turns out it was even more reason to have one. I was actually able to take off my planner hat on our big day and give it all to Carin - I had to promise her that :) It was such a great experience. She asked all of the right questions and helped me get organized. The day ran smoothly with no hiccups at all and she even reminded me to put on lipstick, which I totally appreciated with all of the pictures being take . Even my guests commented on how wonderfully everything ran. Some even said the most relaxed wedding ever. I attribute that to Carin and her team for making sure we stayed on the timeline. We absolutely loved working with them and would highly recommend them for your big day. Be stress free with E.E. (EventsExtraordinaire)!!!

James · Married on 05/20/2018

When my wife and I first started planning our wedding, we immediately realized we were in over our heads. Neither of us had a clear vision of our "dream wedding," and we knew we had to get a planner. Carin's name came up over and over as we crowd sourced for recommendation, and after we met with her the first time, we knew we'd be in good hands. Carin has an extraordinarily large network and a knack for pairing clients with vendors who suit the clients' personalities and tastes. She guided us on every decision and gently prompted us to ensure we met every deadline. She also really took the time to get to know us, so every component of our wedding felt like "us." In fact, she was so good at pairing us with vendors that we ended up going with her first suggestions for the venue, catering, and our flowers. She even designed our cocktail napkins herself! Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, neither my wife nor I had to worry about anything. Carin managed all the details, and we just got to enjoy the day. It's been a month, and our guests still rave about their experience. Working with Carin was the first and best choice we made in planning our wedding. We truly couldn't have done it all without her. (Photos by Emily Clack.)

Events Extraordinaire 1
    Events Extraordinaire 2
    Events Extraordinaire 3
    Events Extraordinaire 4
    Events Extraordinaire 5

Cassidy · Married on 10/07/2017

Best planner ever! Such an amazing experience.

Events Extraordinaire FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4