2326 Dale Drive, Falls Church, VA 22043 Map · Phone number

About Events Extraordinaire

Whether you are planning an 'over the top' extraganza for 300 of your closest friends, or a small intimate affair for family & friends, we are here to make your wedding dreams a reality. We provide partial, "month of", on-site, and full service coordination. Our planners will work with you to create the wedding you have envisioned.

We specialize in tailoring our services for exactly what you need. We pride ourselves on the personal relationships we develop with our clients, during the planning process. In addition to planning services, we sell invitations, wedding favors and accessories.

Follow Events Extraordinaire on

Events Extraordinaire 3
Events Extraordinaire 4
Events Extraordinaire 5

Rhett Kent · Married on 01/26/2019

Groom here. She was responsive, responsible, professional, and throws an amazing wedding while taking the stress of the bride!

Hands down an amazing experience with Carin. I couldn’t imagine our wedding without her. She is the only vendor that I would pay more for after the fact. She’s worth double or even her weight in gold.

Katherine · Married on 01/26/2019

Best wedding planner a bride could ask for!

Events Extraordinaire is AMAZING! I honestly don't know what I would have done without Carin, our wedding coordinator, who worked so hard to ensure that we had a perfect wedding. Carin is detail oriented, has great taste, and makes sure that you are happy every step of the way in the planning process. Without her, planning would have been beyond stressful, but she took all of that stress away and made sure that every little thing was perfect on our wedding day. She was also fantastic on the wedding day by making sure that we stayed on track, got all of the photos we wanted, and did everything we wanted to do, without my husband or I feeling at all rushed or overwhelmed. I could not recommend Events Extraodinaire and Carin more!

• Carl

Carl C · Married on 10/13/2018

Wouldn't have been the same without her!

Carin was an invaluable asset to our wedding day. I'm not sure how many grooms post here but given how essential and amazing Carin was I feel its the least I can do. Not only is she compassionate and fun to work with but as a former lawyer she is incredibly detail oriented and made all of the "work" of the wedding as seamless as possible.

Most importantly, the day of our wedding came with a few unexpected hiccups as most do. However, Carin and her team quietly and efficiently reconciled them all without the slightest interruption to the day. It wasn't until our flight to our honeymoon the next day that my wife even found out.

I cannot recommend Carin and Events Extraordinaire highly enough. In a process filled with 1000s of decisions, she was the best one we made and ensured our the day we dreamed of became reality.

Events Extraordinaire FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4