8600 Foundry Street #2079 Suite 217c, Savage, MD 20763 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Love Life Images

A lifestyle photography service located in Savage, Maryland that serves Baltimore and Salisbury, Love Life Images strive to produce pure storytelling images that perfectly depict a couple’s love story. Love Life Images specializes in wedding and portrait photography. With a contemporary and photojournalistic photography style, Mary and Jennifer document one of life’s most important milestones. Here couples receive personalized attention through in-house production and album design.

Couples can arrange engagement and wedding portrait sessions, and each package provides the opportunity for couples to add a second shooter. Fully insured, the photographers commit to one event per day and produce high-resolution images with toning. All complete photo galleries are delivered as digital files, but can also be purchased as albums, flush mounts, matted and unmatted prints, and thank you cards. Prior to final production, couples can request to see proofs of selected images. If desired, couples can request videographers from Love Life Images.

Follow Love Life Images on

Love Life Images 2
Love Life Images 3
Love Life Images 4

Kelli · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely loved working with them

We absolutely loved working with Dag and their admin was amazing as well. Really easy website portal to upload info into and make payments. Also really thorough to make sure we didn’t miss anything. Highly recommended. Great price as well.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Love Life Images's reply:

Thank you Kelli! We loved working with you and so glad to hear you are enjoying your images and your experience with us.

Lucy Coady · Married on 04/06/2019

Jennifer and team are amazing!

I spoke with 4 photographers before signing with Jennifer and Love Life. People told me to choose a photographer whose work you like and who you feel you can be completely yourself in front of - and someone you will be ok with seeing you naked getting into your dress! Jennifer was that and more. She answered a million questions for me and went above and beyond planning options for our wedding day (our venue was in front of a massive festival and so crowded!) She made my fiancé and I feel calm and beautiful all day, despite literally thousands of people staring at us during photos outside. Mostly, I just trusted Jennifer implicitly and felt she had our best interests in mind all day. And we still use her cereal trick when we need to laugh in photos (hire her and you’ll know what I mean!)

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Love Life Images 5
    Love Life Images 6
    Love Life Images 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Stress free experience

Working with love life images was such an easy process. My husband and I cared a lot about the photography for our wedding and spent a good deal of time trying to find the perfect vendor and we were so happy with our selection. The day of our wedding we worked with Dag and Ingrid who had a very go-with-the-flow attitude. I felt like their presence was calming which was wonderful to have the day of, and they were very flexible with our wishes. There were so many amazing pictures from our wedding day and they really do a great job of blending into the background and capturing everyone in such a natural way. I’ve had several friends and family members comment on how beautiful and timeless our photos looked. Leading up to the event the company was very organized when it came to payments, questionnaires, etc. I felt that they made it easy for us to articulate what we wanted through the detailed questionnaires that they provided, and we had several telephone calls with our photographer leading up to the event that were initiated by the company to ensure we were all on the same page. All around Excellent service.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Love Life Images's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlyn! We are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our team, from start to finish! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Love Life Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• INTRIGUE
    INTRIGUE Wedding Florists

There is something enchanting about the photos captured by this photographer. Her incredible work shows her personality and style in every image

• Hair by Giselle
    Hair by Giselle Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love Life is very creative and has been at this a long time, true artists!!! I really enjoy working with any of their team photographers----always! Giselle

• ENGLISH ROSE FLORAL DESIGN
    ENGLISH ROSE FLORAL DESIGN Wedding Florists

Mary and Jennifer and Stephen certainly live up to their creed "WE LOVE LIFE"! It shows in the consistently amazing talent they create. I've been so fortunate to have worked with Love Life Images on numerous weddings, and am proud to showcase their fabulous work amongst my own portfolios. They capture the essence and emotion of the moment and forever preserve its magic. Their documentation of your big day reads like the greatest love story you ever read and they make every bride look as though she belongs on the pages of Vogue Magazine. I LOVE Love Life!

• 8600 Foundry Street #2079 Suite 217c, #2079 Suite 217c Savage, MD, 20763 See on map