Events, Etcetera

Sacramento, CA View map
$1,750 Package Price

$1,750 Package Price

Events, Etecetra, is a wedding planning service based out of Sacramento, California. When you’re planning a wedding, you’ll want the help of a wedding planner who focuses on every meticulous detail to help make your wedding dreams a reality, and you’ll find that at Events, Etcetera. Pam, the Founder and Wedding Planner of Events, Ecetera, formed her planning company with the main goal of providing superior guest experience, hospitality services, coordination, and communication. Pam and her team are driven by the desire to help you make your wedding day all about you and as stress-free as possible. Your big day ought to be a fun-filled memorable celebration, and with Events, Etecetra you can achieve just that.

Pam and her team will walk through every step of your wedding planning, from Rehearsal Dinner to the Ceremony and Reception. They have experience planning all types of weddings, from the traditional to the charmingly unique. Some of the wedding planning services they offer include:

• Day-of Coordination (our base package)
  • Event Design
  • Venue and Vendor Referrals
  • Budgeting Assistance
  • Planning Sessions
  • Invitation/RSVPs & Guest List Management
  • Hotel Room Blocks/Guest Accommodations
  • Custom Event Timeline and Wedding Party Timeline
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Carolyn Married on 11/10/2018

I didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Please hire Pam if you want to enjoy everything about your daughter’s wedding day instead of rushing around trying to do it yourself. She had everything under control so, as a mother of the bride, I could be part of the wedding day. She was also meticulous in the planning ahead so my daughter had a reasonable amount of vendors to choose from based on Pam getting to know what my daughter and her husband wanted. This was key because it’s too overwhelming on the Internet! Personally, Pam was a joy to work with!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/03/2018

Could Not Have Asked for Better!

Words cannot express our gratitude for Pam and Alex! We hired Events, Etcetera for day of wedding coordination, after my brother and sister-in-law used them for their wedding. Events, Etcetera went above and beyond our expectations, and we are forever grateful!! Throughout the planning process, Pam was in constant communication and was completely on top of every detail. As a bride who has never gone through the planning process before, it can be very overwhelming. However, every time I got off the phone with Pam, I was reassured that we were on track and my mind was always at ease. The day of our wedding, Pam and Alex made sure every detail was in place and that we ran on time. We did not have to worry about a thing and were able to relax and enjoy our special day. We sincerely hope to be able to hire Events, Etcetera again for a future party! Pam and Alex, we thank you for the bottom of our hearts for helping us plan our dream day!
    Janie Married on 05/04/2018

Highly recommended!

I was on the fence about whether I needed a wedding planner. I am SO glad I hired Pam. She and her assistant Alex, were a godsend. I have been going through a lot, dealing with my mom’s health issues and trying to plan my wedding at the same time. Pam stepped in about 5 months before the wedding and kept me on track, kept me organized, called me weekly to check in, and reassured me. She is very knowledgeable, caring, and resourceful. I don’t know what I would have done without her. She never tried to upsell me on vendors, she just made suggestions and was willing to work with me and my budget. I have received so many compliments about my beautiful wedding, how organized, and how on time everything was! I highly recommend Events, Etcetera for all your wedding planning needs!

Pricing

Events, Etcetera Price Rates

P.O. Box 15921 Sacramento, CA, 95852
Location of (Events, Etcetera)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding