Events, Etcetera

P.O. Box 15921, Sacramento, CA 95852 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Events, Etcetera

Events, Etecetra, is a wedding planning service based out of Sacramento, California. When you’re planning a wedding, you’ll want the help of a wedding planner who focuses on every meticulous detail to help make your wedding dreams a reality, and you’ll find that at Events, Etcetera. Pam, the founder and main planner of Events, Ecetera, formed her planning company with the main goal of providing superior guest experience, hospitality services, coordination, and communication. Pam and her team are driven by the desire to help you make your wedding day all about you and as stress-free as possible. Your big day ought to be a fun-filled memorable celebration, and with Events, Etecetra you can achieve just that.

Pam and her team will walk through every step of your wedding, from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and the reception. They have experience planning all types of weddings, from the traditional to the charmingly unique. Some of the wedding planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Events, Etcetera 5
Events, Etcetera 6
Events, Etcetera 7

Carolyn · Married on 11/10/2018

I didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Please hire Pam if you want to enjoy everything about your daughter’s wedding day instead of rushing around trying to do it yourself. She had everything under control so, as a mother of the bride, I could be part of the wedding day. She was also meticulous in the planning ahead so my daughter had a reasonable amount of vendors to choose from based on Pam getting to know what my daughter and her husband wanted. This was key because it’s too overwhelming on the Internet! Personally, Pam was a joy to work with!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Events, Etcetera 8
    Events, Etcetera 9
    Events, Etcetera 10
    Events, Etcetera 11
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Could Not Have Asked for Better!

Words cannot express our gratitude for Pam and Alex! We hired Events, Etcetera for day of wedding coordination, after my brother and sister-in-law used them for their wedding. Events, Etcetera went above and beyond our expectations, and we are forever grateful!! Throughout the planning process, Pam was in constant communication and was completely on top of every detail. As a bride who has never gone through the planning process before, it can be very overwhelming. However, every time I got off the phone with Pam, I was reassured that we were on track and my mind was always at ease. The day of our wedding, Pam and Alex made sure every detail was in place and that we ran on time. We did not have to worry about a thing and were able to relax and enjoy our special day. We sincerely hope to be able to hire Events, Etcetera again for a future party! Pam and Alex, we thank you for the bottom of our hearts for helping us plan our dream day!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Events, Etcetera 12
    Events, Etcetera 13
    Events, Etcetera 14
    Events, Etcetera 15
    Events, Etcetera 16

Janie · Married on 05/04/2018

Highly recommended!

I was on the fence about whether I needed a wedding planner. I am SO glad I hired Pam. She and her assistant Alex, were a godsend. I have been going through a lot, dealing with my mom’s health issues and trying to plan my wedding at the same time. Pam stepped in about 5 months before the wedding and kept me on track, kept me organized, called me weekly to check in, and reassured me. She is very knowledgeable, caring, and resourceful. I don’t know what I would have done without her. She never tried to upsell me on vendors, she just made suggestions and was willing to work with me and my budget. I have received so many compliments about my beautiful wedding, how organized, and how on time everything was! I highly recommend Events, Etcetera for all your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 10/18/2018