1400 NW 65Th Ave Suite C, Hollywood, FL 33313 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Events by Ms. V

Events by Ms. V is a wedding planner based out of Hollywood, Florida. The owner, Vicki, and her team are dedicated to providing excellent service for every couple on the day of their wedding to make sure their day is nothing short of amazing. This team of professional wedding planners can take all of your wedding details, get them sorted and organized, and simplify them by taking your hard work to produce a day-of wedding game plan.

Events by Ms. V offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services for their clients. The team of six wedding planners has experience planning a wide variety of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious weddings, as well as elopements. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Event design

Videos 1 Video

22 Reviews for Events by Ms. V

Vickie Carter · Getting married on 04/01/2021

Wonderful event

Ms. Vick and her husband were wonderful as people and a team.
    He kept my husband calm and Ms. Vick keep our daughter and I sane.
    Dakota could not have had a more beautiful day without all their work. PERFECT: :):)
    Thanks again, Love The Carter/Aguirre Family

Sent on 01/16/2020

Events by Ms. V's reply:

Thank you so much. We loved working with you guys. Your family is amazing. We had so much fun. Your husbands thank you speech meant so much to me. It’s not every wedding that we get thanked in that way. We love you guys

Ride2Revive · Married on 03/01/2020

Events by Ms V continues to go above and beyond

I would only recommend Events by Ms V. No other company has ever come close to the service I receive from Vicki and her staff.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Dakota · Married on 01/11/2020

Absolutely Amazing

There aren’t word to explain how grateful I am for ms. Vick. Before I decided to hire a wedding planner my mom and I though we could do it ourselves. Boy were we wrong! After a breakdown in tears about to just elope we decided we need a wedding planner. I met ms Vick and her husband (who became our dj also amazing) at a bridal convention and through the 100s of vendors they really stood out and I knew I needed her! She made the process so easy even acted as a counselor when my mom and I were at each other’s throats lol. She was always there and made the process so easy. Her and her team are super professional and they definitely know what they are doing. My wedding turned out to be more perfect and beautiful then I could have ever imagined and I honestly can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Events by Ms. V's reply:

The journey from the day I met you to the day you got married was amazing. You encountered nothing different than any other bride. There is often a struggle that no one realizes when planning a wedding. You guys were amazing though every step we took we took together and the outcome was amazing. We love you guys and wish you the best

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events by Ms. V FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Ms. V 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Curtiss Mansion Mansion Weddings

Had the pleasure of not only working with Ms. V but also hosting. Her entire team are absolute pros!! Can't wait to work with you again!

• RMP DJ Wedding DJs

Amazing service and highly experienced! One of our main partners and vendors. They can handle almost any kind of event. They know how to plan and execute. We have worked many events together and have always exceeded our clients expectations thanks to Ms. V. We highly recommend them for all your event needs.

• 1400 NW 65Th Ave Suite C Hollywood, FL, 33313 See on map
    954-821-0111 (Phone number)
    By appointment only
    Location of (Events by Ms. V)