Events by Ms. V

1400 NW 65Th Ave Suite C, Hollywood, FL 33313 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Events by Ms. V

Events by Ms. V is a wedding planner based out of Hollywood, Florida. The owner, Vicki, and her team are dedicated to providing excellent service for every couple on the day of their wedding to make sure their day is nothing short of amazing. This team of professional wedding planners can take all of your wedding details, get them sorted and organized, and simplify them by taking your hard work to produce a day-of wedding game plan.

Events by Ms. V offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services for their clients. The team of six wedding planners has experience planning a wide variety of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious weddings, as well as elopements. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Event design

Events by Ms. V 6
Events by Ms. V 7

JENNIFER · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

My dream wedding could not have been possible without Vicki and her staff. From beginning to end, Vicki handled every aspect of my wedding day with perfection. She was patient, honest, always available, and a complete perfectionist. She handled my wedding day like she was preparing for war and ensured that everything went smoothly. Not once did I panic or did I have to deal with anything because Vicki or her staff were already on it. I could not thank Vicki and her staff enough. Not only was Vicki amazing but because of her vast experience in the industry she knew many of my vendors and introduced me to new ones that worked with us at achieving optimal pricing and service. I would highly recommend Vicki for your next wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Daniel Silver · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect wedding planning!!!

Ms. V is a sensational wedding planner. We could not have had such a perfect wedding experience without her. My Wife is extremely detail-oriented and picky, especially in planning our dream wedding. Ms. V took care of every one of her concerns, addressed all of our email inquiries on a timely basis, and truly made us feel like we were her only client. We had 180 people at a large hotel venue, and Ms. V worked with & coordinated all of our vendors to ensure a perfect fairy-tale evening. I would not hesitate to recommend Ms. V as a wedding planner. Her services, and our wedding, totally exceeded expectations. She went above and beyond to ensure that we had a magical wedding experience. We are forever thankful for Ms. V's amazing wedding planning services.

Sent on 01/24/2019

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Curtiss Mansion
    Curtiss Mansion Mansion Weddings

Had the pleasure of not only working with Ms. V but also hosting. Her entire team are absolute pros!! Can't wait to work with you again!

• RMP DJ
    RMP DJ Wedding DJs

Amazing service and highly experienced! One of our main partners and vendors. They can handle almost any kind of event. They know how to plan and execute. We have worked many events together and have always exceeded our clients expectations thanks to Ms. V. We highly recommend them for all your event needs.

• 1400 NW 65Th Ave Suite C Hollywood, FL, 33313 See on map