El Cajon, CA 92021 Map · Phone number

About Events by Michaela

From "day of" coordination to full service wedding planning, Events by Michaela is your choice for a beautifully executed wedding day! Our services are reasonably priced and are customized for each client. We are professionally trained certified wedding planners who have connections to every type of wedding and party vendor in San Diego! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation! www.eventsbymichaela.com

d5a99655978fab79 1276639532888 Weddings027
Wedding venue aisle
d5a99655978fab79 1276639532888 Weddings027

5 Reviews for Events by Michaela

Gigi · Married on 09/02/2010

Michaela and I clicked right away when we first talked over the phone. She knows exactly what i wanted. I orginally hired her for my wedding for September 2, 2010. Unfortunately, my fiance and I had to change our venue from Shelter Island, Point Loma to The Falkner Winery in Temecula because it was closer to our home. However, Michaela was still there for us to help and made my day to be a wonderful one. She was there to help us set up our flowers, making sure that the cake is all set, etc. I will highly recommend Michaela because she is the Best of the Best. You'll missed out if you dont.
    If there is a 10 in this rating I will definitely given her that. She is an awesome wedding planner.

Sent on 09/20/2010

Amy · Married on 04/25/2009

I can't say enough great things about Michaela. I hired her to help with just day of coordination, but she ended up being an invaluable resource during the whole planning process. She really went over and above the call of duty and she is so pleasant to work with. Also, her prices are extremely reasonable. I shopped around quite a bit so I think I can safely say that you won't find a better value anywhere in San Diego.

Sent on 06/15/2010

alison · Married on 07/03/2010

We met Michaela after finding her on Craigslist. First off even though I inquired at 11:00 pm she responded in thirty minutes. She always responds via text, call, email within twenty four hours but usually it's within an hour or two. She offered great support during our crunch time of planning. We first met with Michaela as we were in a huge pickle with our caterer see review for Elegant Buffet. Michaela helped us find many options for our new caterer at 5 weeks away from our wedding and always reassured us that it would come together and it did amazingly. Michaela was always professional and ready to tackle our latest problem as many came up. She was my shoulder to cry on and my voice of reason with my mother. We were very pleased with Michaela services as she went above and beyond her contracted duties.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Events by Michaela FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 994.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,072.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Artistic Wedding Cakes by The Grove
    Artistic Wedding Cakes by The Grove Wedding Cakes

Very Professional and easy to work with. We love working with them.

• Will You Marry Me Photography
    Will You Marry Me Photography Wedding Photographers

I had an opportunity to work with Michaela on a wedding this summer. She demonstrated professionalism and attention to detail. She is also very friendly and personable. If the couple needed anything taken care of, Michaela was there right away to make sure their need were met. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator that is going to make sure your wedding day is successful, you should choose Events by Michaela.

• Bergmann Photography
    Bergmann Photography Wedding Photographers

Michaela was very professional and polite! The wedding just flowed around us and that's just the way we like it! We hope to work with her again soon!

• El Cajon, 92021 See on map