Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events by Melissa

your vision, your event, your way

A Fabulous Wedding Awaits....

At Events by Melissa, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will delight in.

As couples begin thinking about their wedding, they are often confused over how much to spend, where to obtain specialized services, and how to choose vendors. These worries often mount as quickly as the cost of the wedding. After the euphoria wears off and the reality settles in, it's shocking to discover how much preparation is involved. Couples are faced with decisions about everything from invitation wording to planning their honeymoon. Couples often find they want to experience professional help.

Not long ago, a wedding planner was thought of as a luxury, only used by the wealthy. Now a planner is an essential element of a well - planned affair. Being experienced in negotiating contracts with caterers, florists, photographers and other suppliers; the wedding planner saves you valuable time and money. The planner can take advantage of discounts not available to private parties and avoid costly mistakes, while turning your dreams into reality.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow Events by Melissa on

3 Reviews for Events by Melissa

Melissa was very helpful with helping me to plan my wedding. When I first started to plan, I didnt think that I needed a wedding planner but I was very wrong! It is a lot of work but Melissa helped to keep my stress low and helped me do so much.

Profile Picture Caitlin , 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa is very professional and willing to to help when ever she is needed! I am very happy with her services. Personally, I like to take control quite a bit, and when needed...Melissa was able to step back but also give me advice when I needed. I would definitely recommend her to others who need a helping hand and don't want the headache of things going wrong on the day of their wedding. Thank you for all your help to make my day special! I wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
3.8

I loved my wedding planner. By having her on board took lots of load off of on me. Allowing me to relax and enjoy my special day. Thank You, for making my dream come true and for adding that touch to my day to make it perfact.

Profile Picture Caryn, 5/30/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Events by Melissa Pricing

13 Photos

Box and Burlap

13 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We have teamed up with Melissa on numerous occasions. Outside of being a wonderful person, she consistently applies her one-of-a-kind expertise to create a beautiful atmosphere. Melissa goes the extra mile to make the ideal wedding a reality.

Melissa and I worked together on a shoot and I have nothing but positive things to say about her! She has great attention to detail and was there to make all the necessary adjustments as I requested them! She would be a great fit for any event!

Are you are looking for a company that truly cares about making your wedding reception a dream come true? Call Elegant Events by Melissa. I had a pleasure working with her this past year and I could see how much passion she puts into it. Melissa was right on top of everything and is someone I would trust with designing my perfect Wedding reception. Want a successful event contact Melissa!

Ok, brides, are you getting overwelmed with the planning? Call Melissa! She is very personable, on top of the game at any time, and very affordable. Believe me, if you think you cannot afford a wedding planner, you might be wrong! And the time you save with the Melissa is worth it all! No stress, beutiful wedding, staying within budget, can't get better that that!

Events

1128 Park Ave, Racine, WI 53403   See On Map
414-446-7526 (phone)
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm Friday and Saturday: By appointment only Sunday: Closed