Events by Melissa

Racine, WI View map

A Fabulous Wedding Awaits....

At Events by Melissa, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will delight in.

As couples begin thinking about their wedding, they are often confused over how much to spend, where to obtain specialized services, and how to choose vendors. These worries often mount as quickly as the cost of the wedding. After the euphoria wears off and the reality settles in, it's shocking to discover how much preparation is involved. Couples are faced with decisions about everything from invitation wording to planning their honeymoon. Couples often find they want to experience professional help.

Not long ago, a wedding planner was thought of as a luxury, only used by the wealthy. Now a planner is an essential element of a well - planned affair. Being experienced in negotiating contracts with caterers, florists, photographers and other suppliers; the wedding planner saves you valuable time and money. The planner can take advantage of discounts not available to private parties and avoid costly mistakes, while turning your dreams into reality.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

Matt Married on 08/19/2017
    Melissa took a bride with an impossible vision & helped make it a reality. She was an incredible support for us during a stressful time. Her follow through was great & brought amazing ideas to bring it all together.
    Caitlin Married on 07/18/2009
    Melissa was very helpful with helping me to plan my wedding. When I first started to plan, I didnt think that I needed a wedding planner but I was very wrong! It is a lot of work but Melissa helped to keep my stress low and helped me do so much.

Events by Melissa's reply:

Caitlin,

I have to admit (at first) planning a wedding for twins for a month apart I thought was going to an amazing challenge. However after meeting the both of you I found this was going to be amazing accomplishment for me and my team. I wish you and Jerome a life time of happiness!!

Melissa Helt
    Elegant Events by Melissa
    Event Planner
  • starrynightgirl
    Dawn Married on 06/27/2009
    Melissa is very professional and willing to to help when ever she is needed! I am very happy with her services. Personally, I like to take control quite a bit, and when needed...Melissa was able to step back but also give me advice when I needed. I would definitely recommend her to others who need a helping hand and don't want the headache of things going wrong on the day of their wedding. Thank you for all your help to make my day special! I wish we could do it all over again!

Events by Melissa's reply:

Dawn and Jason,

It was an honor to work for you and Jason for your June 26th, 2009 wedding! I wish you well as you embark on a new journey. Good luck with school and can't wait to hear all about your cruise!

Melissa Helt
    Elegant Events by Melissa
    Event Planner

Relics Rentals Relics Rentals Wedding Rentals

We have teamed up with Melissa on numerous occasions. Outside of being a wonderful person, she consistently applies her one-of-a-kind expertise to create a beautiful atmosphere. Melissa goes the extra mile to make the ideal wedding a reality.

Megan Swederski Photography Megan Swederski Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and I worked together on a shoot and I have nothing but positive things to say about her! She has great attention to detail and was there to make all the necessary adjustments as I requested them! She would be a great fit for any event!

DRM Entertainment DRM Entertainment Wedding DJs

Are you are looking for a company that truly cares about making your wedding reception a dream come true? Call Elegant Events by Melissa. I had a pleasure working with her this past year and I could see how much passion she puts into it. Melissa was right on top of everything and is someone I would trust with designing my perfect Wedding reception. Want a successful event contact Melissa!

1128 Park Ave Racine, 53403

Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm Friday and Saturday: By appointment only Sunday: Closed
Location of (Events by Melissa)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding