Events By Lovely

Dover, DE 19901 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events By Lovely

At Events By Lovely, a fabulous event awaits you!

As your wedding planner, I am here to help implement all the details of your day. So as a bride, you can enjoy

your moments. I can help you from start to finish or with simple details that you may need some direction on. I am

very detailed-oriented wedding planner. I have passion and drive to make your day a true success. So let me

handle all your worries and so you can enjoy all the fun and excitement of this occassion.

As your wedding planner, I will help you with selection, coordinating and contracting with the vendors. We

will look at colors, theme of the wedding and decorations that needs to be implemented. The couple will have

direct consultation with me at any time as needed. I am a wedding planner that understands and sticks

to a
budget. I will make sure that we develop a system that will track the couples' spending; as I have

a 5-easy steps that I can share with the couple.

Lastly, as a couple during this time of planning, it is important to remember to always be

"that couple in love" and not that "couple getting engaged". As your wedding planner, I am here to help

you every step of the way.

Events By Lovely FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events By Lovely 1
    Just Mention WeddingWire!!!!
    When you contact Events By Lovely and mention that you found us on WeddingWire. We are offering a special discount off of our services.

• Dover, DE 19901 See on map